Gf kicked me out. Got a bag of clothes and nothing else, lost everything, staying on a friend's floor...

Gf kicked me out. Got a bag of clothes and nothing else, lost everything, staying on a friend's floor, no family to help, can't get any help, majorly depressed rn. Any one able to help, wouldnt ask if I wasnt desperate, need to start all over again paypal.me/pools/c/82s8r0Uwmw

Why did she kick you out

why are you being a pussy, report her for stolen property, or when she leaves for work kick the door in and take your shit.

She said she doesn't love me anymore and can't be with me, she wanted me gone, I don't know if she is seeing someone else or what, but i just went, slept in my car for 3 days, I can't even face anyone I'm so heartbroken and embarrassed about it all

We bought it all together, if I take it she will phone the police on me, the house was rented in her name, basically I'm an idiot

damn, in this case you are

I think he didn't have fuck all to begin with. The gf was obviously supporting him that's why he's totally lost now.
OP go to a fucking homeless shelter or die under a bridge the choice is yours

>Those nipples

what kind of weird african tits are these?

im with you homie

I work, I used to work away, but she hate it, so I got a job working 12 hour nights, she hates that too, so I took a 30 hour a week job, she worked part time (10 to 16 hours a week) I basically bought everything, I replaced all her old things like TV, fridge, washer and dryer and everything she had her house when I met her, was together for 5 years, never got my name on the tenancy, my wages went into her bank too, so savings gone, basically I was a fool and was blinded by love

Just because you "bought it together doesn't mean shit" she violated your rights as someone living there call the cops

At this point I'm leaving but nice bait I replied twice

Thank you friend! And the big nips was for attention! Everyone loves nips

How is it a police matter? Without proof of ownership how can they do anything? By my understanding the only way to do it is try take her to court?

country of origin?

Uk

Puffy bumb

first thing tomorrow then, register yourself as homeless - might as well get on the list now. in the meantime - rack your brains - there is no one who could put you up for a night or two? co-workers friends of friends? failing that nearest church?

missed the bit about friends floor, so you've still got work tomorrow? change your accounts with employers - if joint account first thing tomorrow head in and empty as much as you can.

I have been to the local council, basically told me I'm bottom of the list for social housing, looking at flats to rent locally I need £1000 up front for deposit and first month for unfurnished, I can stay in my friends floor for a few days, or my car, but I don't really have any friends, I can get by like this for now, it's just hard

where is locally?

Iv changed the account with boss today, it was a joint account, but it all got transferred to her savings account, basically looking at it now how could I have been so stupid!

Online banking? point being get ahold of as many assets as you can.

It was gone before she told me, my head was a mess when I left I didn't even think, but she won't answer the phone, ignoring my messages and won't open the door for me, she took keys when I went, even though she has done this I don't even think I could take anything from her anyway

Where about are you? You can crash at mine if you'll fuck my wife

I'm in the north west. I would if you will watch

post nudes

>my wages went into her bank too
yeah Im' out

I'm near Dundee Scotland

post her phone number, b will deal with it

so you lived off a girl? so you claim to have nothing yet you can post here? so you don't have a job?

fuck off.

Her pussy

"no family to help"

as he starts on a another piece wincest bread.

I do have a job. Didn't live off her, I have a phone on contract, a cheap 02 plate Corsair worth about 100 quid and a bag of clothes, everything else is gone

02 plate corsa

One more.. have her tits too

She is a pig OP. You will realize this soon.

even pigs got holes

She's a member of the Photoshop tribe.

That SRS surgery looks pretty good

So do sheep, but we're not in Wales, true?

>Gf kicked me out. Got a bag of clothes and nothing else

sounds like you are a fucking looser and had also nothing before. Letting you in her home was a mistake she corrected. Now kill yourself.

She was a bit fat but loved sucking cock and swallowing.. I miss it already

Don't you think iv thought about doing it? You e we had nothing? Do you know how feels?

>I basically bought everything, I replaced all her old things like TV, fridge, washer and dryer and everything she had her house when I met her, was together for 5 years, never got my name on the tenancy, my wages went into her bank too, so savings gone, basically I was a fool and was blinded by love

what a fucking bitch

>lost everything

So what are you posting on?

chick in op has such weird nipples, its almost a bigger turn on

Post her name & phone number, Sup Forums will deal with her