Well why don’t you???

Well why don’t you???

I dated her for 3 years, she kept trying to get me to get me to marry her, but I was only 18. I didn't want to make that commitment so young. We dated for another year, before she miscarried. It's been 3 years, and she still won't talk to me
I loved her a lot, and I would have loved our daughter even more
That's why I don't have a girlfriend

Lol you dodged a bullet... i have 3 kids and its a living nightmare. No money and no time to my self.

Oldfag here, middle aged women don't have anything to offer that interests me.

I believe you

As if you have a choice on age old faggot

That totally depends on your definition of a happy and fulfilling life.

If it's sitting on Sup Forums every night masturbating to lolis and wreckt videos, then sure. Family is not for you.

I don't have a girlfriend because I have a hard working wife and a kid that is worth everything to me. And thank you for the wakeup call - why the fuck am I here?

My wife wouldn't like it if i did.

i used to, but then i got arrested. we had such a good thing going too. i kept her fed, kept her safe, made sure her chains weren't too tight

No balls. Don't really care anymore. It's a neutral state, no pain, but no glory

Actually old single women are terrified of being alone and desperate for a man.

You have much to learn, my sweet summer child.

This

I have a wife and a child, as well as a girl on the side. There's no room for a GF in my life.

Because she just broke up with me

Wow, the amount of older guys in this thread, kinda funny. Also @op I do have a gf ;)

I do, and have a guilty pleasure of sharing her on here. Trying to film us having sex, but it’s difficult because she’s shy and rarely fucks with the light on.

Dawg. I’m sorry.

39 handholdless virgin reporting in. never had even a female friend in my life, they fucking hate me, but ive been used to it for decades now so oh well

That just means youre a newfag
>newfag

because I dont want one

because good girls are hard to find

>@op
>;)
throw yourself off a tall building

I have one. Honestly would give her up too. Women aren't worth their bullshit. Never have been never will be

Shut up Jerry and go back to target

I’m sick of having a fucking girlfriend. Pretty sure I’m only with her because she’s fine as hell.

Time to do an hero indeed, you got me guys
Alpha kek

I have masturbation to keep my sexual desires in check and I don't have time or motivation to meet new people.

I'm still getting over the loss of Billy Herrington.

Because I'm married.

Cause I'm married and she still sucks dick.... so no desire to.......... yet

I don't have a GF cause I proposed to her.

Some of the reasons I made the decisions
>great person inside and out
>very attractive. 8/
>athletic
>Outdoorsy
>funny
>let's me take nudes where ever and whenever

Because I have very little to offer to a woman. I was not good enough for my gf and she pushed me away.

Plain and simple truth. Does not mean it wont change

Giving up all your freedom/mopney/time for an hour of sex a week seems like a bad ROI.

Last one broke my heart
I find everyones need fot companionship pathetic
I like my life as it is
I like keeping all my money
Monogamous relationsjips are a joke in this day and age

Pick one

How old are you?
I’m not about to rip you or anything. I’m genuinely curious as I agree with what you say

i'm overweight, live with my mother, have a drinking problem, unemployed, have no friends, oh and i'm a complete cunt (:

I don't have one, but my wife does. I can watch or join in whenever I want, but can't interact with her gf without her. She doesn't mess around with her gf unless I am home, that is the agreement. GF lives with us rent free and watches our dogs when we go out of town. I still have sex with just my wife too.

Situation is fine by me...

I could live with that too

I don't think I would have the willpower to commit. Maybe that would change because of the extra motivation to impress her or to support the relationship. I'm not trying to put myself higher than anyone, but I know who would be compatible.

I become a terrible person when I have a bird

Girls don't want me that way. They Will never do. I'm not alfa material.

because im scared ill disappoint any girl i get close to

Try to impress yourself before trying to impress others.

Hey, don't worry bro. It's not about being alpha, be yourself, stop giving a fuck about others opinions and don't try to get a gf, let it happen and she will find you. That's my advice

I do and she’s in the middle of having a break down I will be dealing with when she’s off work

Being single is much easier

Wow user is not a cuck.

Innit mate

well, your honesty counts for something. godspeed user.

Had one, she broke my heart. Still collecting the pieces.

ugly.

See you here next week

Because i am not a lesbian :v

Aww shit dude if you want to talk about it or just play some games hmu qt314xxx#7521

i hope u have better day tomorrow

Aww dude why do you say you're a complete cunt?

I know that feel man, I'm still collecting the pieces myself.

Been single for a year and a half now. It's given me a huge opportunity to become a better person. And my left hand has strengthened 17fold from jerking my pee pee so much.

Get of my chan grease faggot

Good for you, you're opening yourself up to many opportunities, many more women, and a lifetime of happiness finding yourself. Godspeed user.

because I'm an ugly manlet and I can't keep a conversation without it getting boring very fast

You're not ugly, I promise you.

I am not a faggot :)

thanks, user

I hope you're being sarcastic

I recently broke up with mine, I don't have the time right now between work, my wife, and my stepdaughter.

I'm not, I would like to know.