How do i get out of the closet Sup Forums?

How do i get out of the closet Sup Forums?
>>inb4 faggot
>>inb4 underage
>>inb4 newfag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz50hqWrHUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it gets better

Just start blowing dudes in front of people you wanna let know

Hold out until you’re old enough to know left from right & have some virtue for having asked & received. Now is not the right time.

Kek

you must be 18 to post on Sup Forums

Imo coming out of the closet is highly overated.

Be who you are, talk about stuff you want with the people you want.

I have never done something as "coming out" but I have never dodged or lied about who I am when people have been curious.

It's just that i don't wanna live a life when i am not who i am

when you come out, I promise you no one will actually be surprised. they'll just go oh well, we kinda knew that already

and if you lose friends over it then they were pretty shitty friends to begin with

so just fucking say it, you'll feel better

are you bisexual? most people don't care in developed countries and states

That's a rrally good advice thank you user

Don't. The closet is the best place to hang that rope, user.

Well I live in a shitty 3rd world country. Too much homophobia and stuff

>ost people don't care in developed countries and st

I dont believe in categoristing like that. Im attracted to some and some not, trans and nonbinary aswell. Im closest to pansexual, and history wise it has been like 80%men 15% women and 5% trans/nonbinary

Well out side I can get hanged with dicks faggot

>kys newfag faggot
also underage b&

I ain't the faggot here, jizz-breath.

>I dont believe in categorizing
>I'm ... pansexual

No, you're just afraid of accurate labels that say you're pretty gay and stuff. You're bisexual.

Dress up in a rainbow leotard and jump off a tall building in downtown New York right after tossing thousands of your coming out of the closet posters off too. You will make the news, at least the nightly cycles, and everyone will know you are gay. And you won’t have to be around to deal with the shame. Plus, it will be an epic lul for years to come.

get drunk enough and tell your parents and/or friends

Thing is that the term bisexual is quite problematic. It means that you are attracted to men and women. It excludes non-binary and trans people. For me its more then dick&balls or pussy. Personality etc.

It excludes made up shit that doesn't exist.

>Hey dad I am a degenerate

/thread

kys its simple

you can have it just wait until you are able to actually consent so that 35yo you isn’t later fucking traumatised with ptsd from a “situation that got out of control”. That’s all.

Kys

fuck off cunt

Take your time and watch out for traitors. If you are cautious, you'll find out who your TRUE friends are.
It's not the end of the world if somebody calls you a faggot. Only YOU know who you are.
Go one step at a time and, for god sake DON'T listin to Sup Forums. Good luck and stop back if you need to. -R-

Kill yourself.

Why would you need to come out?

Lets pretend for a moment. Lets be a bit abstract.
Alien comes to earth tomorrow and they are individuals.
I am quite open minded when it comes to sexuality and feelings. I could absolutley fall in love with an alien race,where someone bisexual is only limited to human genders.

There are characters in movies and games etc. elves and so on that are not human.
How would you define that?

You can achive pretty cool and radical stuff with body modifications etc.

thumb up (not op)

bit sensitive aren’t we

Fucking degenerate, you have a mental illness, go seek help. Revert to Islam and get you a hijabi, loyal qt

read the Bible and have faith in Jesus Christ.
Learn to live by faith.

You are the mentally ill one
>>sucking pussy
>>sucking a piece of flappy disgusting meat

Who locked you in a closet my dude?

I am jebus

If your parents/family would make things difficult for you (more so than just "no user don't do that" or whatever) then don't come out. If they won't mind, then just be yourself. Don't flaunt it, but if someone asks be truthful. Just live like it's as normal as being completely straight

what the fuck are you talking about

Or let's live in the real world, where there are exactly two genders and they are determined by genetics, not wishful thinking. Here in the real world, circa 2017, there aren't any elves or sentient robots or intelligent aliens, and people who want to fuck their dogs or cars or whatever the fuck else are considered mentally ill.

Because sucking a piece of erect disgusting meat that will fill your mouth with salty milk at the end is so much better, right?

That's just a turn on user

It seems you confuse the words gender and sex my anonfriend.

There are two sexes, yes. Male and female.

Gender describes the characteristics that a society or culture delineates as masculine or feminine.

During the dark ages, the most manliest thing ever was boots with heels, kneesocks, big wigs and raising horses.

Viking men had braids in their beard and long hair.

These things change as society changes.

Be yourself as best you can - depends on your environment...
I.e., know from experience when to venture/exp!ore...
Hangn - go slowly....

who tf do you need to come outta the closet to user

"YOU" are whats wrong on this planet. Whats your problem? Did some good looking dude come on to you, in a public place? maybe you just don't make the cut.

But it's not normally or healthy, it "breeds" sickness, pedophilia and low. Being gay is a crime against humanity, against your existence. Although everyone can be forgiven, don't wander around these thoughts probably inherited through genetics from a mentally ill ancestor. Get you a wife, have a kid and then you'll see why being gay is wrong. Gay people always have regrets about choosing to be involved in homosexuality, not having a kid of their own

No, gender and sex have always referred to the same thing until you fags decided you wanted to reauthor it to suit your agenda. There is male and female, and nothing in between or outside. Saying otherwise is just denying reality.

>Fag calls a pussy a piece of disgusting flappy meat
>Dude calls a cock a piece of disgusting erect meat in response
>The dude is what's wrong with the planet
Sensitive much? Perhaps it was just a comment on the inherent ick factor of oral sex in general.

Im extremly curious about this agenda :)
Can you tell me more about it?

Idk adopting a child to really love would be awesome
>>Dad left
>>Was a son of a bitch
>>Almost kills my mom
>>Cock addict
>>Promise myself i would never be like him

This, if you isolate a male and female in nature, the male will take on masculine attributes and the female feminine attributes. Look at plants there's m/f parts to a plant, balance and tranquility, yin and yang

Acceptance of the mental illness that causes you to reject reality and insist on these imaginary genders or the ability to change them, obviously.

So people are plants?
Can people reproduce standing 20meters from each other? :D:D

>Can people reproduce standing 20meters from each other? :D:D
When using outside forces to transfer a man (gender 1)'s semen to a woman (gender 2)'s uterus? Absolutely. Or what, did you think plants reproduced by magic?

lul Im only imagineing flowers growinging out from dicks now :D

That seems like a very specific mental ilness. I have never really heard about it in modern times.

I think it might have existed during the times when lobotomy and electric treatment was popular. You would be a perfect doctor during the 17th century

Okay, you what, do you. Be a faggot, get a prolasped anus, get a dysfunctional family, have a midlife crisis, but don't say you were not warned. Everyone is responsible for his/her own actions at the day/time. Everyone will be questioned on Judgment Day, hope the best for you even though I disagree with you

all faggots have prolapsed anuses? I only fuck tight cute butts :)

Im very close to my family and friends, me and my sister usually party and check guys out. Its very fun. Im fairly sure that midlife crisises? lul spelling
are not limited to lgbtq people ^________^

like this youtube.com/watch?v=Fz50hqWrHUY