Why aren't you watching your sister getting serviced by her bull right now?

why aren't you watching your sister getting serviced by her bull right now?

Because I'm not a pathetic cuck like most of Sup Forums is

sister...cuck...you're actually retarded

this is a guy who would rather see his wife get fucked, and allow her to cheat. Than leave her. cause he's afraid to be alone

What an asshole

because i don't have a sister.

I have a gf tho, and we fuck other people, and some of them are black, and sometime i watch her. She's having a flu right now, so she's not in the mood for sex

Guarantee if you had flu she'd be getting fucked unconscious by another guy. Cuck fucking fag. Learn to satisfy your woman.

i have a date tomorrow at 5pm with another girl.

If she wants to fuck another guy when i'm sick how is it bad for me ? I get to rest, and she get to have fun

BASED.

>I have a gf tho
>we fuck other people
>I have a gf tho
>I have a gf tho
>I have a gf tho
>I have a gf tho
>I have a gf tho
>I have a gf tho

It's just fucked up shit sharing your woman or vice versa. You be going to suck one of her bulls at 5pm to keep him warm til she gets better. Cuck bitch.

i've been having sex with men for 10 years. if i want to suck a guy i don't need her.

sex is fun, and having sex with different people is fun.

i've been in an orgy last saturday while she was resting because of her flu, there was like 50 girls.

i fucked like 6 girls this night, and it's quite fair that she can fuck whoever she wants provided she use condom

this

You are probably 12

well for starters you have to have a sister.
Second being a femanon (no tits, no I won't gtfo, do something about it.)
I would probably shoot my would be sister in the head to save her from having to touch a nigger XD

i'm 33.

then grow up

now Anthony we talked about this

Because she's a dominant lesbian. I bought her a flannel shirt for christmas. Her girlfriend says she looks good in it.

you mean he's not really her bf?

>sister...cuck

yea you faggot!
are you so fucking gay you won't plow that pussy!?

This.

REKT

Bernie voters are fucking weird.

Because I can watch some hot Japanese girl pretending to be some Japanese guys sister getting destroyed by a whole herd of bulls for a solid hour straight until she's nothing but a gaping drooling mess

i voted for Marine Le Pen in the last election.

>Bernie voters are fucking weird.

hows russia?

Because she hates niggers as much as i do.

>i think im cool and edgy

FTFY

you trying to smash?

No. Sex is gross.

I would love to see this slut, spinner milf service a BBC

>Sex is gross.
not when it's with your sister.
try it! you won't regret it.

Cucks are seriously worse than soy bois. Like get a fuckin spine you waste of human shit.. He should be the one getting fucked by that nigger.

Hope you get aids faggot

>She's having a flu right now
LOL no cuck, thats an syphilis AISD hybrid.

I'd rather have the bull service me haha

I want to watch my girlfriend too be fucked by bbc