WWYD

WWYD

Brutal Edition

Tickle her gently for six seconds straight.

facefuck her while grabbing her hair untill she gags and pukes all over my cock, then brutally rape her tight asshole

Tie her pig tails behind my back so shes stuck with my rock hard cock jammed down her throat even after she passes out from choking on it.

force her head down towards my dick and tell her to start sucking on, push her head down until she chokes on my cock, I grab her and force her into doggy push my dick into her tight asshole and fuck her as hard as i can until i come inside her

wwyd

slap around while she sucks my cock. More

Wwyd?

You're a handyman / cable guy or whatever it is you do. You're on a service call at a house and the customer is a 30-something brunette housewife/mom. You walk past the bathroom and the door is wide open.

You see the milf half-naked, trying to get a shot of her ass in the mirror. (Pic related)

When she sees you, she's startled and drops her phone to her feet. You can see she was texting dirty pics to a guy named Rick, but you know her husband's name is Tom.

Wwyd?

Facefuck and cum over that pretty face

hope she likes getting throatfucked by white cock

She does. She loves having cock in her mouth.

Dunno -- looks a bit innocent too somehow. Like, maybe she thinks she's a slut, but her tone would change fast when someone really starting abusing her holes. Also, post more

Is this the highest res. of the picture

I am sure she would be shocked if someone were to actually assault her holes.

well damn, the look on her face during that would be priceless

She won't be making cute faces anymore after that.

You get one hour and she won't remember a thing. WWYD?

if she had to choose, do you think she'd prefer they violate her mouth, or her cunt?

She would probably prefer her mouth. She is afraid of her cunt getting stretched and ruined.

Untie her. Ask her out for a nice dinner. Hold the door on the way in. Talk to her about her life and listen with genuine interest in her stories. Drive her home. Kiss her on the doorstep and tell her I had a great time. Never call her again.

kek

Too brutal

then I'd love to see her get desperate for cash and sell that pussy over and over again

pick your dick sheathe

I'd love to her see pussy stretched and filled with cum from multiple strangers.

make her drunk, breed this slut and then let every guy in the party bukkake her

girl this cute? would be nothing hotter than her having to spread those legs to a bunch of gross old men just to pay rent.

Are you into snuff OP? Would you like to do R4R?

More !! More !!! More !!!!

Watching her cuteness, and morals break little by little as she fucks guys until she becomes a pure slut would be so hot.

Nice

she needs to lose count of how many dozens of guys have cum inside her holes

untie her

more underwear/lingerie like this. Whore her out to us user. Fapping to this asian slut

The only way she would even be able to tell is by how loose her cunt would be.

girl looks like she hasn't let that many cocks in her cunt up till now. Would be fun to watch that number multiply

See for yourself. Her cunt needs to have far more cocks in it.

Ask her why the fuck she's tied to my ship wheel and tell her to get all that fucking wood off my deck.

looks tight as hell, and delicate. Would enjoy getting rough with that pretty cunt

wwyd?

I'd love to see a few guys tear her tight cunt apart.

get her to agree to a threesome, blindfolded and tied up to make it more exciting. She'll be nervous, but tell her the other dude agreed to be gentle etc. Instead, recruit some dude to hatefuck her. Maybe he can call a few of his friends and make it an all-night party

Titfuck while grabbing and pinching her nipples and smacking them too. After that bend her over and fuck her hard in the ass, from behind, pulling her hair and still abusing those tits. Right before I cum shove it straight from her ass to her mouth and make her swallow it while she chokes on my dick. More?

That would be hot. The aftermath would look amazing. I can only imagine what a bunch of guys hateucking her cunt, and abusing her body would look like.

hell, even just the look of her an hour or tow in: face covered in cum and tears, tits red from getting slapped and grabbed, and that cunt raw while they're still taking turns on her

Pedazo de enfermo, ya deja de postear amigas.

?

I could only face fuck her wtf Im terrible with knots
and oh shit there's land ahoy I can't steer there's a wench tied to the wheel

choke her as I fuck her face until she's crying, her makeup is dripping down her face mixed with saliva and precum. Proceed to assfuck her while slapping her ass red

Her ass for you

bump

cant decide if I would rather give her a facial or cum on that perfect ass

Reply 4 reply

which one Sup Forums

What about in here

All 3 stripped down and having a train ran on their holes filling and c9vering in cum the whole thing filmed and iploaded everywhere. Theyll be famous.

bareback though, would fill that bitch up, after that it's not my problem

She needs to breed

What about this cute face?

wouldnt mind, i'd fuck her as many times as I can daily, make her unable to walk, just lay thehre and beg for more cum

facefucked hard

I'd slap the shit out of this cunt. make her jerk me off while I continue to slap her dumb face and wrap it up with a facial and maybe piss

Kill yourself fag never post again

>a facial and maybe piss
nothing like that post-coital piss

Explain yourself

bend her over the rail, lift up her skirt tear off panties and well, rail her.

kristen the chink is such a whore, she would probably be crying for it user

What about this awesome thight girl?

I would look high and low for the rest of her face

How would you use my wife?

I'd have her do my laundry

What are you waitin for?

Here, what do you think?

Throw her over the side of the couch and absolutely demolish her throat by facefucking her with no mercy. After five minutes of relentless fucking, she will gag and throw up all over her own face and dress. She'll only have a few seconds to beg for me to stop before I flip her over and plow my huge spit-lubricated cock into her tight ass. She will cry in pain, but I will continue fucking, alternating between her pussy and ass every thirty seconds. Eventually I'll blow my load into her ass, and force her to push it out onto the couch and lick up every drop. Afterwards I'll tie her up and take her home to make her my own living sex toy.

Please?

release her