Anybody here have stories about s gf or wife farting or pooping in front of you. Spill the ill deets

Anybody here have stories about s gf or wife farting or pooping in front of you. Spill the ill deets.

I second this but give me the stories of your male friends or boyfriends farting or pooping in front of you

That's a fair trade. Anything to keep this thread up.

Ex used to fart in front of me on the reg. Turned me on.

did it smell good? did she have phat butt?

Tell us your story about it first OP. You want some stories, post your own or you're no better than some begger on the street.

no but I rim her pretty often. sometimes it smells and when im horny it turns me on.

Ex wife used to fart constantly even in her sleep. She'd often spit on the ground or belch loudly and swore like a sailor. It was very unattractive.

ugh i want this so bad. rimming and facesitting is my fetish

How a fart can smell good?

I'm envious of you, having a gassy ex-wife.

>>Tutoring then gf in algebra at her house
>>Parents trust me, the dad is my boss at corner store
>>Consider me safe and leave us upstairs in her room all the time
>>Am safe, we have done no more than kiss...big softy back then
>>Studying together in her room, just me her and her cousin
>>We are just cranking it out, listening to some Gorillaz, eating moon pies and drinking juice
>> gf stretched out beside me half on the bed, cousin sitting on floor
>gf yawns and stretches, and then immediately sits up
>looks at me, looks at her, then quickly goes to fan and turns it on
>too late, a smell hits my nose and the cousin begins laughing
>She falls on her side, and a series of laugh farts come out.
>I am being gassed and can't say anything
>gf covers my head with a pillow
>All I can think is ass...ass and stank

If you nose is adapted to it, and your boner gets hard from it, you can enjoy a woman's fart scent.

Wife and daughter shit while I'm showering, brushing teeth, shaving, etc. Used to it. I swear chick shit smells worse than dude shit. Definitely in no way a turn on for me.

it would turn me on more if she was into it. its more so she entertains it to turn me on than her getting turned on by it but sometimes she does stick her ass in my face without me initiating so I enjoy that.

I have more stories about my mates farting but this is what I can tell you. I had a female friend for a very long time and we were really close, so I asked her if we can fart in front of each other and she laughed and agreed. So one day we're talking at Skype and she says
>wait a sec
and then
>you wanted it
turns back and farts. It was really cute. I remeber I got hard. Also, I recently started farting in front of my girlfriend and told her many times she can fart around me too if she wants. She said whenever she says
>o-oh
that means she just farted. It happened couple of times but they were mostly silent. She never pooped in front of me yet, she was pissing in front of me tho.

With my ex I used to do these ''fart hits'' like how you rip a bong, I'd seal my mouth thight on her asshole and she'd rip a loud one, god did that turn me on, after that everytime she has a huge fart she rushed me to come over to do a hit, good times.

Girl poop. Yum.

Not much of a story. My ex farted in my face as she came while we 69ed. Was just a little one.

yay pink eye

God I want to smell a woman's fart or her shit.

spoiler: it smells like shit

my x farted during sex
I told her don't beahsamed honey usually I make em shit

I am really really into asphyxiation and my gf let me live out that fantasy as long as I did something for her. Turns out she has a really niche fetish.

She likes to masturbate and suck dick while she's taking a shit, and then have me wipe her when shes done. I also learned that hearing my girl fart uncontrollably gets me diamond hard. The smell isn't great though I won't lie.

The other night after a couple of drinks me and my gf were 69ing and she farted in my face. I was fucking disgusting and almost lost my boner.

>did it smell good?
Virgin detected

Get married.
We always fart and shit around each other.
You need to get out more

My fetish is rimming sidewalks sniffing. My gf is cool and enjoys it too. Slippery slope tho because now I want farts...

Favorite girl/video on mless. She rips a fart on his cock and laughs about it stinking. Mless: 951AB42

I had every gf lay in front of me and poop.
Pic related.
She poops like this and then eats it all.

I'd never eat a woman's poop, but I'd watch her defecate.

I remember one time in 9th grade, in gym after class, we had this 30 minute little break after lunch, and me and my friend were talking and she sat on my lap and she said something about how she had to fart and before I could respond she basically farted on my dick, It smelled really good and I tried literally everything to not pop a boner. I went to the bathroom and had to collect myself after, it was a sweaty smelly silent fart, and was one of my favorite fart experiences, I have a couple from that same girl

Anyone like?

Gf farts in front of me. They usually don't smell but she gets embarrassed and thinks they do.
Don't want her to shit in front of me though.

>gf in bathroom pooping
>asks me not to come in
>I don't
>after she is done, we continue watching teen mom

Fucking teen mom sucked balls.

I eat ass and wanna watch a girl shit.

I smell asshole. I eat asshole and when I see a hot girl I immediately fantasize about her shitting and farting.

I want to eat Margot Robbie gurly turds.

I straight up play with my gf doo doo to nut

Neither but my hs gf knew I was sexually attracted to 2g1c and one day I just grabbed her by the waist and started sniffing the back of her black jean shorts. She started freaking out a bit and you could smell the shit residue. Would do again. She also had to poop one time when we were laying in bed and was too shy to do it but I told her to be comfortable around me and she did it and I could hear and then she came out and was really happy and we fell asleep in each others arms.

I used to straight-up tongue-fuck my gf's asshole. She felt weird about it but was really turned on anyway. Then she would rip farts while we were fucking. That's how I knew I was doing it right, like she couldn't help herself.

I’ve jacked off with my girls shit. I’ve thought about sneaking laxatives in my girls sisters drink and clogging out toilet so I can do the same with hers

Pretty much this, share a bathroom and its either simple basic convos, like plans for shopping, holidays or small talk, or brushing teeth or fucking with the face.

Nothing really special about it, sometimes I just stare at her and make an akward grunting sound when i know shes pooping. Makes life fun, for a moment.

Still, smells like shit. But you get used to it. Never felt it was a pleasant scent.

Wanna hear a simple yet funny story? I wont green text since im on the phone and trying to get the kiddo to take a nap.

Wife SHITS and i sneak in after to FAP in stinky bathroom.

Wiped gf butt. Seeds on toilet paper. I ate the seeds.

When I was in college, I was at a pool party that my girlfriend's sorority was having. She was fairly drunk. At one point I walked up behind her and picked her up, which I guess surprised her because she literally shit herself.

It wasn't a turd, but she sharted her bikini bottom. She ran off to the bathroom holding her ass with one hand (she still had her beer in her other hand though, lol). She was very upset with me after and later when we were alone started crying and told me I was a bad boyfriend for "making her lose control."

>sometimes I just stare at her and make an akward grunting sound when i know shes pooping

oh, you charmer you

Classy thread

Wife was rubbing my back, sitting on my shoulder blades, (I'm a tall mother fucker) so her ass is near the nape of my neck while she was rubbing my lower portion of my back.

I'm almost asleep cause she is doing an amazing job at it, then the bitch lifts her ass up and rests it on the back of my skull and rips a fucking monster. I'm pinned down because my noggin is is pinned but tbh, i was in total shock and was laughing my ass off because it made my teeth chatter.

Shit, prolly one of my favorite moments with her. She got me good lol.

Emma shit in my mouth once. In my dreamz.

Ikr, after 10 years things get kinda boring. Then I ask myself, what would tom green Do? Then take it a step below that

I loved the way the old Gatorade tasted.

My gf has an amazing ass (rarely let's my play with it) but she is very comfortable with me and will just rip away because I don't care and I do the same. Not my bag but they don't usually smell bad. Mostly just noise. When eggs enter the picture though...yeeeesh. Sulfur omelette surprise.

Post gf ass pix

This girl. Her turds. My mouth.

Period farts are the worst.........my ex used to get insanely gassy on her period and I swear her farts could kill an elephant.

actually I might give that a try. 12+ years here. figure if i haven't scared her away yet...

Pretty much dude, if she hasn't left you now your golden, now its time to pull pranks and shit like that too her. Plastic wrap on the toilet shit is next.

Gotta have fun somehow.

>be me
>be single
>don't want kids
>so lonely
>meet qtπ, hot and smart
>realize she's the one on first date
>say "this woman will bear my children"
>tell her that, in public, she can blame her farts on you
>.
>.
>.
>time passes
>you forget
>attend her cousin's wedding
>first time most of her fam meets you
>sitting in pew
>here comes the bride
>smell essence of burnt rotten garlic corpse egg
>wife elbows you
>hisses "user!"
>smirks
mfw

Lmao!

i mean, every day, no story, people shit, sometimes the doors open.

That's when we got the dog.