/bundes/liga

Relegation playoffs edition
Today
VFL Wolfsburg : Eintracht Braunschweig

V. Griffo joins B.Mönchengladbach on a 4 year deal
>Eintrach Frankfurt is interested in former Freiburg midfielder Gelson Fernandes
According to „RMC Sport“, Olympique Lyon wants to sign Javier Hernandez if Alexandre Lacazette is leaving the club this summers

Other urls found in this thread:

club25football.wordpress.com/2017/05/29/eintracht-frankfurt-19931994-home-shirt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can Braunschweig do it?

yes. They seem to pretty pissed but also motivated after the first match.

It just hit me that Götze just won another trophy.

elmo

why the fuck are we still on autosage?

mods have been triggered for one and a half year by now for whatever reason.

Bump for Ruby.

good evening, /bundes/

rmyt

but it's early afternoon you silly goose

>reus officially ded

lamao

>only 3 months
that's below average for Reus

yeah it's not that bad, maybe now he can spend his summer on a nice little holiday with götze

Worst /bundes/ kit or slightly better than the shite adidas churns out for Bayern and Schalke every year?

club25football.wordpress.com/2017/05/29/eintracht-frankfurt-19931994-home-shirt/

ahahahaha

yfw götze returns pregnant

Griffo for how much? Underrated goal getter

Gladbach triggered his buyout clause for ~6m€

What is that Sponsor?

Anyone else here thought that Dortmund would become /fit/fags with TFT's special diet and was then really disappointed that they actually became another team of slowpokes?

I tried looking it up and as far as I can tell, they used that logo for the first few months of the 2007 season because their sponsor was changing its name and branding from RAG to Evonik, so the company didn't actually have any logo or the like.

Turkish football grounds are to ban the word “arena” from their names after President Erdogan branded it un-Turkish.

That's because Götze secretly spiked their food with sugar and fat until he was found out and banned

Why is he always ded?

more like
>gotze returns from pregnancy

Constantinople is un-Turkish too.

he never did SS+GOMAD.

hallo und guten morgen!

Hallo

yes hi

Time for the Championship playoff final.

why?

hi everybody

Wolfsburg customer here.
I kind of want them to stay up but I also want them to go down (it's a 50/50 thing).
Stay up because no bully pls.
Go down because honestly, Casteels and le 1 year money burners need to fuck off

i am become death killer of threads

>supports austria wein AND wolfsburg

wien*

>supporting SK Reddit Vienna
>cheering for Braunswine
Absolutely utterly disgusting

Tiger Woods arrested on DUI charge

hello i like FK too

Because if you watch the games, youll notice how gets fouled non-stop and the ref doesnt give yellow cards.

Goodnight, sweet prince

Your tactics were too pure for this world of Vollgasveranstaltungen

I appreciate both Vollgasveranstaltungen and Tuchel's Tactics Foxery. Hope he'll find a good club without locker room cancer like Sahin that useless retard.