Daily reminder that you lost the election over a year ago and it’s time to get over it

Daily reminder that you lost the election over a year ago and it’s time to get over it.
You can try again in about 7 years

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump 2020 #MAGA

can trump just serve a life term please. thankyou

Yeah, we lost the election, but got into the White House anyway! SUCK IT, WHINING LIBTARD!

Do you guys really play these mental gymnastics on yourselves because of how physically and sexually threatened by black men you are?
God damn it's pathetic.

Bait

Seven more years Julian..

Seven sexy years.

TRUMP 2020
New slogan
“Cry More”

When people like you say these thinngs i hope you mean, right up to thepoint of writing in trump if he doesnt win the primary, which he likely wont. That way the vote on the republican side will be even forther split resulting in a decicive democrat victory.

TOP fucking kek
Saved

Sure, kid.

Im sorry my post triggered you. Try not being a snowflake.

You mean like what happened with your own party and Bernie because its corrupt af?

I'm a Canadian and watching people cry over him winning and Hillary losing was just pure art. Of all things really, that was the best, to watch them cry over an election. Of all things.

Seven sexy years.

Don't bother dude, the pro-Hillary narrative is so firmly ingrained with her followers that it's basically like arguing with a child.

Or rather it probably is just arguing with a child

This guy gets it.

#BasedCanuck

Yeah basically, dccc is pulling the same shit right now in midterms, to be fair the GOP is just as corrupt, i dont understand how yoiu couldnt see that. Politicians are bought, get money out of politics. Make them represent the people.

Because when Obama was in office, the right NEVER complained. Sure.

Daily reminder that the majority of Americans did not want trump as their president but states that don't matter decided against it because of muh electoral college

That was appeal of Trump.
He isn’t bought. He can’t be bought and he isn’t corrupt
Inb4 your whole russian tin foil conspiracy.
The man is what americans dreamed of for a president for so long, and he is doing such a great job.

>watching Hillary speak
It's like listening to an autistic kid try to explain why they shouldn't be in trouble.

In fact, it probably IS listening to an autistic person try to explain why they shouldn't be in trouble...

We complained, sure.

Didn't cry though.

Trump 2020 #MAGA

>you're the president you should be able to stop people from wanting to hurt people

And they will again
And you will cry again

Daily reminder that this really isn't how things work and the truth of the matter is just that Hillary was a terrifying prospect with terrifying followers who behaved liked raving lunatics. People were afraid to openly side with Trump, because that was getting people physically attacked-- for which there is absolutely no excuse.
So, when it came time to poll, it turned out 'silence' was not tantamount to a vote for Hillary. As it would turn out, even with him giving up halfway through his campaign, people would take Trump over Hillary. And I don't blame them, she's shifty as fuck and never answers a question straight. At least Trump is guilty of this only most of the time, and can answer questions straight at times.

What the fuck are you talking about? How many pro hillary people have you met in real life? Seriously?

>Can Trump just serve a life term please
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
TL;DR No

>He isn’t bought
Bullshit, follow the money you retard, without even mentioning russia hes swallowing donor cock left and right, hence his cabinant.

>The entire World lost this Election.
>Faggots are thrilled.

Probably the exact moment I decided to vote for Trump(picture).

Why are you nakimushi faggot "conservatives" such sore winners?
QQ, Cuckpublicans.

That's because those liberals are pussies, but conservatives just bitched about him not being American for 8 years.

Maybe you didn't cry tears, but you were definitely whining.

I know 4 IRL.

>he is doing such a great job.
Sure, if you get your news from fox, right wing radio, alex jones, and brietbart. If you actually go for facts those hes a fool guiding us towards a futre that is worse than our present.

Physically attacking someone for their political views is never okay. Just like the people getting attacked at early trump rallies while trump encouraged it. And I wasn't talking about polling numbers, I'm talking about the extra 3 million people who voted for Hillary.

But you can refer to him as Mr. President.

Yes because he's been doing so well in the last year

I fuckin hate that picture because they printed a Trump magazine too, the person just decided to omit that.

Instead of having to rush to print a new commemorative magazine, they printed and shipped both magazines. One if Hillary won, and one if Trump won.

>trained police officers who are trained and paid to protect and serve
>an old man with no medical training

Something something running joke something something golf something something Obama

I like the bone spurs one better

>majority of Americans did not want trump
they still dont

How do trump supporter reconcile all the awful and retarded shit he says and does? Like honestly j get hating hillary but how do you like someone like trump u ironically? I feel at this point most "trump supporters" are either trolls or bots.

I don’t. I’m a mechanic with 2 kids a mortgage and 46k a year salary and my 401k has gone up more last year then I make in a year. Trump has done incredible things for the economy and that is undeniable. Unfuckingdeniable. So get fucked loser.
The man is a genius
And all you can do is cry about it

I know, they always do.

Still it's good material.

>People were afraid to openly side with Trump, because that was getting people physically attacked
bullshit

Thats because republicans have jobs they have to be at.

>an old man with no medical training believing he's as capable as trained police officers

>my 401k has gone up more last year then I make in a year.

you must have a fuckton in your 401k, because stocks haven't gone up that much

WAaaahhhhhh
WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Don't like either of them but we can't just fucking pretend that Donald is a good president just because Hilary was so shit. Hilary was an out of touch Washington regular who didn't appeal to anybody. Donald pulled out the win by appealing to the common man, end of story. At this point who gives a fuck about whether your side won or not. We just started a trade war and pissed off all of our trade partners. Helping the US economy my ass. Gonna take a while to repair the damage done to the country's authority.

I love this comment. Just completely disregards the left's racist baiting bullshit and asks "Yeah, but what do WE get out of it?". Just takes the entire idea that immigration is a right and looks at as just another tool in the box to do what a president should do; make his country fucking great.

try being a trump supporter in Berkeley and see what happens

A mechanic is not my first choice of people to evaluate the presidents intelligence

Stay triggered.

>Remember when Fox News use to lose their shit over Obama's golfing trips. Yeah! But don't worry, Trump get right to making America great again as soon as he's done with these next 17 holes.

Dow J has gone up more then 25% since election night.
I had about 350k (which isn’t that much really) in there and it’s ata little under 500k now.

Thanks Trump :)

Thats our word. We made it for you cry babies.

He never said he could accomplish anything, he said he'd make an attempt like they did not.

That accounts for the difference in numbers of people who showed up? Really? All the republicans were just working too dang hard?

Neither is a nigger but we still let them vote for some reason

nice save

Pretty much

making republicans look amazing with that statement

>Set to lead world in oil production
>Jobless Claims at 49-Year Low
>Disposable Income up
>Consumer Confidence at 18-Year High
>Small Business Confidence at All-Time High
>Possible peace talks with NK

Yeah thanks for pointing that out we almost forgot.

Kek you drivin mad there buddy?

That's a pretty fucking stupid viewpoint my friend. I believe there are alternative facts that suggest otherwise

You're right. We should also take down confederate statues. They lost, get over it.

>46k a year salary and my 401k has gone up more last year then I make in a year.
Bullshit. Lying on the internet doesnt make your trump fetish more acceptable. Stay mad though, never ket go of your anger.

Bc we're not hypersensitive crybabies who put feels over reals.

i guess not even getting into that school because low iq

Trump apolgetics

My cousin met Trump at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. He got shit all over his dick, and violently farted at the end.

well thank god we have all that oil to fuck the world up with

Youre the one crying though.