So apparently this white shit popped up on my tongue after 3 days of sniffing amphetamine non stop...

So apparently this white shit popped up on my tongue after 3 days of sniffing amphetamine non stop. How do you guys think is that shit serious

also my tongue is white now

welcome to the world of dental telepathy

hope you like to drink your steak

literally cancer.

see doc immediate

fucking hell mate

im no medfag but maybe just brush your teeth and tongue and use mouthwash 2 times a day

Blisters caused by excessive gurning/chewing
Drink lots of water and go to bed

my teeth are all good just the fucking tongue and that was pretty bad quality amphetamin

that's just stanky breath but previous pic means your gonna die soon, what do you want written on your tombstone OP?

C A N C E R

A

N

C

E

R

ye i didnt brush my teeth since 3 days i think

he died doing whatt he loved

you guys are fucking freaking me out

Oral thrush
(also cancer)

super cancer

they're gonna have to get you a fake tounge and cut out part of your jaw

suckin dick?

>9
i dont think its cancer cause it grew in like 8 hours

says

whops hit post prematurely.

Says the one who obviously knows little about cancer. It can manifest very quickly on mucous membranes such as those found in mouths

im not a doctor but i know weird shit can happen to your face when sniffing - like getting my nose swollen

Has those bumps before
They go away in a few days
Inflamed glands

well then all good

OP it's definitely oral thrush it's pretty common from certain meds
t. asthmafag on breo ellipta

How did you get rid of it?

chemo, probably

this, ime, is a very common effect from amphetamines. and also not the kind u should worry about. lol. worry more about staying hydrated. and try to get some sleep at some point.
its for ur health bruh.

Pharmacist here. Stop taking amphetamines in excess you fucktard. You should’ve known you had overdone it by day one, with how painful your tongue must have been.

It’s oral thrush, your mouth is just very unclean d/t dehydration + amphetamines + not brushing. Rehydrate, sleep, lay off acidic foods and drinks, eat yogurt, but let the yogurt sit in your mouth. Should help with the pain, retard.

Pro-biotics like yogurt, drink water, brush your teeth regularly and rinse with mouthwash, clean off your tongue.

Or see a doctor and get anti-fungal stuff

How do you get rid of it without stopping the drugs?

learn to fucking use your camera, it couldn't be more out of focus. How do you expect people to know what is wrong with your mouth if you send us a picture of 3 fucking pixels that are out of focus

It's just semen that was at the back of your throat from sucking dick during your binge. It calcified.

medfag here. op, you have an abrasion on your tongue. top of tongue white is food particulates or cells from the rest of your mouth. rinse mouth with peroxide, spit, brush teeth while its in your mouth.

>inb4 tldr
>brush your fucking teeth user, and quit masticating to masticate.

It can mean you need to learn how to brush your damn teeth and gums. but also could mean you have kidney issues.

when my kidneys were borderline ready to fail i developed weird white dry spots on my tongue like that

my cancer pretty much happened overnight. i was feeling fine until my bones hurt one day because i fell, thinking i fractured something, but nope. Multiple Myeloma. you're not invincible as you thinkg