HERE COME THE MEN IN

> I PULLED

>LOOK AT THIS DAD

>OUT AND BLEW ALL OVER HER FACE

>THAT I JUST FOUND

WHEN I COUNT TO 3

GET HIM TO WANT ME

gIvE mE a HuG mAn

Didn't Will Smith say that Trump supporters should be exterminated?

HE PULELD MY DICK (SMALL)

you have to seperate the art from the artist

I
PULLED
UP TO THE CAB ABOUT SEVEN OR LATER I SAID TO THE HOMIE YO HOMES SMELL YOU LATER, I LOOKED AT MY KINGDOM I WAS FINALLY THERE TO SIT ON MY THRONE IM THE PRINCE OF BELAIR

Look what happens when you want a kid
you get some jaden smith fuck

Not fast enough

It's kind of hard too.

Chris Evans was acting like a little bitch on twitter about Trump winning and I loved Cap's character in the MCU.

The lead game designer for Mass Effect Andromeda is a huge SJW who hates White people on Twitter and Bioware refuses to do anything about it.

Why do all the people in Media have to be liberals?

So you know how you start to dislike somebody for the dumb shit they say? Like how now I'm not attracted to Chloe because she honestly believes in the wage gap?
The way that works, it also works in reverse. The same idiots who have liberal beliefs and believe in blatantly false things like the wage gap, they will start to like and enjoy a celebrity who repeats the things they believe in. If Jill-No-Brains from Boise sees Chloe tweet about the wage gap, she'll start to like her more and maybe pay to see her in a movie some time.

You got to appeal to the biggest base, and that is idiots

>Weather

kys

SMELL YA LATER

AND I YELLED TO THE CABIN

a muscle masturbating, it was the moment my life was the most sad, as i sat there with pain in my right arm and putting my dick away awkwardly with my left hand