I'm a cop that gives women tickets 100% of the time and try to get men out of a ticket as much as possible

I'm a cop that gives women tickets 100% of the time and try to get men out of a ticket as much as possible.
Women shouldn't be driving in the first place

Ama

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/getting-hit-in-the-testicles-doesnt-measure-9000-del-units-of-pain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ever considered suicide?

as soon as you pay your tickets ;)
sounds like that'll be never

Do you meet women that would justify being let off a ticket?

Are we like, kindred souls?

Nothing to ask. Keep fighting the good fight

no
I don't get to know them long enough nor do I want to
Women are naturally foul creatures and I feel like I'm just doing my part to balance out our society from their female privilege

As long as women keep getting mouthy my pen will scribble as fast as their mouths move.
much love user, peace

How do you feel about weed?

we have to reset the system, it's broken.
This guy has a position it clearly shouldn't be in. Tests and determinations of suitability have failed and let's face it, hes not the only one. Push the button!

Sjw fag. You've never ridden in a car driven by a woman, obviously.

Are you gay?

i'll seriously suck ya dick if u can help me find this video

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Autonomous cars will soon put road pirates out of a job and all bad/drunk drivers off the roads.

honestly, I love the stuff.
Do you know how many calls you don't get about two pot heads trying to kill each other?
Worst case scenario the retards at a stand still because the stop sign won't turn green and we walk him in.

That should explain enough
wah wah, so many systems in this world have failed.
Women as a gender in hole failed to do their part as men have done theirs.
cry about it.
no but I don't mind gay dudes. I actually envy some of them.
A gender that doesn't manipulate and someone you're happy with? what a crime.
I just can't like dick though, idk too straight or something

wat
you aren't funny
yes and hillary clinton is my president

The 'hole' bit was supposed to be a play on words.
probably should have highlighted that. oh well

Yeah that must really suck for you man..

Gr8 b8 m8

ok

If not b8, seriously get a different job. You're a piece of shit cop with no moral integrity.

Ah that’s good to know about weed. I live in an incredibly violent place and I always feel safe knowing I don’t take part in anything illegal. Makes me happy for my friends who smoke too.

Also about the gay thing, we still have to interact with straight women who don’t know we’re gay and sometimes who don’t believe us.

>Women are naturally foul creatures

This should be on a banner.

Based Nigger!

lol and I'm betting that's coming from some random roastie.
Women are human garbage, the same way they treat waves of men like trash is the same way I balance the playing field with the ticket money that's probably not hers anyway.

wah, cry about it.
yup yup, I'd say even most cops are pretty on board with pot.
If you knew how many stories there were about cleeeeeeeeeeeearly smelling it from a mile or catching people with it, I think you'd appreciate how many people get away with that now and days.

It should but given how pussy men are today, I'll assume they aren't allowed too.

sssshhh

You're doing the Lord's work

noted and appreciated home slice.
trust me the ticket book isn't going anywhere anytime soon

How many murders happen on average a year where you work do you think? Last year there were 240 murders in my smallish sized town.

So basically you're gay and hoping the dude's will hit you up for a date. Gottcha

Tie your meaty flaps in a knot and sit down the men are talking

From out of nowhere, a woman appears!

do I think?
jeez honestly I wouldn't even have anything to base that off of.
It's mostly a focus on a case itself not how many cases.
it's a larger city so, should be thousands a week I'd guess kek
'don't take that seriously, I have no idea

I don't like women either, but I also hate shitty cops that don't do the job properly. I didn't say you don't have a point about women, but you're still a shitty cop, abusing your authority. You're basically no better than the women you are trashing on.

again, wouldn't mind the gay thing. Don't see much wrong with them except they're happier than any straight men I normally see.

You know men pick up on womens tricks and use them right? you think I'm not cheating myself? I just need a consistent cum dumpster, I could give a fuck about the bitch but she doesn't know that.
what was the point again? ya gay, sure why not, sounds fun.

Fuck off roastie bitch

whatever it takes to level the field.
I'll admit to being more of a lawful evil/neutral type.
I'm ok with that.

You seem like a bro, I hate cops though.

>I either am a faggot that can't be arsed to do the job I was hired to do, or a faggot pretending to be
kill yourself

Look another woman or a white knight beta cuck

Either way, kill yourself worthless swine

yes that is a number.
proud of you
don't blame you, I think it's pretty common knowledge now and days not to talk to cops.

Everything we say is to get you to admit to whatever crime even if you didn't do it. Sooner the confession, the easier.
If you ever want to piss off a cop (so long as you're within your rights, don't be dumb) just say you refuse to speak with him until an attorney is present.

After that they can't ask you shit or else it's harassment and can be reported

Just make sure you pay your ticket on time hamplanet.
I hear it's a fine increase for missing the deadline ;)

>flirts with men and let's them out of tickets
>somehow not a faggot
k

no you idiot
This is op, I am op.
jesus, let me guess. A woman?
Do you need directions to my response too?

Well you've pretty much given us all the information about you we need.

You have micro penis. I was thinking that a girl probably laughed at it but no, you've never even gotten that far, have you?

No, you probably weren't popular in school and so becoming a cop was a "legal" way for you to get back at those that somehow wronged you.

So my only question is this: what was her name op? Who didn't return your creepy gaze? Jessica? Laura? Name please.

>"...directions to my post"
>oh shit
rekt

>no moral integrity
>doesn't care if you have a pussy, your still getting the ticket.

Wut?

how does one grow broccoli for just personal consumption and not get caught?

you're a retarded faggot
kill yourself

dude OP isn't your dad no need to talk to him like that.

>k
Now I know you’re a woman
Die roastie cunt, get fined

Thanks for the advice, would be useful is I wasn’t black though

>they're happier than any straight men I normally see.
it must be a drag to have to be the opposite of what men are told to be. Also gays try to look happy because gays are usually ruthless and shallow so a sad faggot is lower than a used band-aid.
You sound like someone to avoid in general.

*yawn*, probably last time I'll reiterate the gay thing.
I'm cool with gays, most of them seem happy not having to be around women. I envy most of them.
as for the rest, I'm glad I got you so worked up you spaced out all your responses kek.
her name is 'women'.
I've seen enough of what women in general do, luckily we have tinder sluts today so women's power has slipped quite a bit without their holes to barter.
wah wah, what else you got?

>Women as a gender in hole failed to do their part as men have done theirs.
Except every person you've ever seen is here because some woman risked death by torture.
lol what a nasty baby you are.

leave the roastie be man, she needs to 'reee' it out by herself
hmmmm, soil, greenhouse, broccoli seeds and a water system. There I got you started, work from there.
yah that burn must of hurt, it's not your fault though. women have very dull minds, not very quick witted

is it true is easy to bang sluts as a cop? my friends a cop and he said if you just keep yourself in shape sluts love the cop cock

>I'm cool with gays, most of them seem happy not having to be around women. I envy most of them.
yep, the evidence is really stacking up...

stopped at "what men are told to be"
I'll sum up what you're trying to say real quick because I already know.

"wah wah, I'm the moral arbiter and I know better than anyone how to run their lives wah, wah men are supposed to be this exact thing and nothing else wah wah"

Meanwhile
man: you know women can be touchy sometimes
Women: *Slams emergency "he dared to disagree with me button" 5 divorce attorneys are headed to your position with all the paperwork mam' we're on our way.

cry more female privilege

if you're in shape sluts love any cock, jesus

>"...risked death by torture"
I'm guessing you mean pregnancy, that thing women overplay to get more stuff when it's scientifically proven a kick in the balls hurt more than a pregnancy.
See your female privilege card? *poof* it's gone
buh bye ;)

nah you got me totally wrong.
most gays are as simple as the rest of the population, so any group you see will be neat, quiet slim men who are either cheerful or campy, because it's a simple inversion of what men are culturally programmed to be.
Same with lesbians, usually hard faced man-looking women.
Simple inversion is as entangled with the program as anything else. People talk about freedom when they are just slaves.
You on the other hand, are so far in the closet you're name is Aslan.

So basically one woman has wronged you and you turn your back on half of the human race?

>it's scientifically proven a kick in the balls hurt more than a pregnancy.
trips that need a citation.
we get it, you're gay.

yah I have to say that's way to precies for me to say.
He could just be naturally good looking? maybe he advertises it? idk? I've heard some stories of two cops getting caught in whatever room, tee hee rumor this rumor that.

It's like asking if someone in the army knows your cousin twice removed because I too was a soldier once.
It doesn't work like that lol

alright, idky I'll make it 4th time.
let's say I'm gay. ok? so I like dick, where are you going with this?

ah well thanks anyway, keep fighting the good fight OP

naaah more like I've seen enough of a build up in my time of what women are really like.
Even if the probability of a half decent woman was 1 in 10, I wouldn't bother working through the first 9 because I know the last wouldn't be worth it.

What the main problem here is, you don't like the fact men are tired of womens stupid shit and can't get away with it anymore.
The age of information exposed women enough for anyone to see.
Until women are back in their place as family support as they should be women will continue to not be taken seriously.
Any further information on this topic please see op's pic, thank you

that's understandable, I'll dig through and see if I can find it.
I know for a fact though they are capable of measuring pain, but sources are important.

ok I'm gay i guess. woooo.

anytime man, don't get caught speeding. Save it for the roasties bahaha. alright take it easy champ

oh wow. that didn't take long at all. here you go.
snopes.com/getting-hit-in-the-testicles-doesnt-measure-9000-del-units-of-pain/

And Ironically, snopes is a very pro feminazi site. So this is quite the proof.

and check my dubs, thank you very much

smells like a bbq in here damn