Feels thread?

Feels thread?

Feeling a bit hopeless and sad. My roommate and I had been getting along, but last night I kicked his ass. He keeps trying to get me to train him to fight and begs me to spar.. The last few times we sparred I was gentle and just showed his vulnerability. This time I went a bit harder because he's been arrogant and hits his hardest when I block. Now our dynamic is off and he was mad at me earlier when he woke up and was all beaten up. There's no saying sorry, it's clearly something that wasn't an accident.. Now another person loves me less.. Also my side gig is shaking people down for debts and that feels really shitty..im just trying to finish college... I'm the sweetest guy whose usually very passionate about everything and considerate of others,i've just had a fulfilled prophecy of being a thug thanks to my dad beating me growing up.
All this drama for money is distracting me from my studies. They all wanted to make me this way...
I have a cute face and people are naturally attracted to my personality.
Can I change back? It took so much go get back here and I feel like I'm fucking up in a new way.
give me hope or share your sad stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-x6OBPcKtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really don't see what your problem is.

My problem is I'm lonely as shit. I want a woman that cares in my life again.. I'm struggling with school because I can't focus when I think about the people crying as the beg for more time to get me money. Also I don't like that somehow I'm the goto tough guy when I want to just be sweet. I told my roommate that I'm sensitive and he said "no, you're not. You're fucking brutal."

So many people treat me like I'm a monster it hurts my feelings. I need someone to talk to, but no one understands what it's like to be me.

Ok. Get a dog or a cat. It will show off your sensitive side.

>My problem is I'm lonely as shit
There's been a lot of that going around lately.

>share your sad stories.
No.

youtube.com/watch?v=i-x6OBPcKtE

If your roomie is pissed, calmly show him his faults in brawling. Tell him it's constructive criticism

I have a cat and I left it at my parents house for now because my roommate didn't really want me to bring him. Honestly I don't like having pets on the house either. I love my cat though, he's a big Tom cat that is extremely socially and sweethearted. He makes me feel like shit sometimes because I realize how much more savage I am than animals..

How do I stop all of this?...I think falling in love would help, but also could mess up my school again..

Hes not openly pissed. I do that. I teach him everything he needs to know. He just thinks he's magically going to catch up to me and wants to prove something that will never happen. I'm a skilled fighter and that's not something he can pick up quickly. I don't even want to fight anymore.. It's not good for my psyche.

Has anyone ever felt this way before? It's so lonely... Like I'm just a piece of meat.

>Has anyone ever felt this way before?
From my knowledge of humanity, it seems very probable that people have felt similarly, if that way, before.

can someone help me find this video

Op here. Going to sleep. Xanax is kicking in. I can't sleep without it now. I don't take it during the day.

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

If I survive school my life will be great! If not I'm probably taking the cowards way out.
Night bros

>If not I'm probably taking the cowards way out.
Don't you dare do that to me!

No one I'll ever meet though.. It sucks. I don't want to be this guy anymore. If I got a new gf she would hate me for it if she found out.

Go to bed, faggot.

LOL not to you, to me. I'm my own worst enemy.

I am, pussy boy. I hope you or someone you love gets on the other end of my work.

Best regards.

There are people out there who care, user.

>someone you love
I'm not so lucky.

They care, but they don't understand.. My friends are all like "why do you want to make that much money?" and I'm like "uh, because more money".

Family is just like "do you want me to give you money?" in a super condescending tone. So I say "no I have money" then continue this bullshit.

hang in there, op. hope this reaches you and you feel better soon. sounds like life's beating your ass, but you can always control how you react to that. i know that doesn't always help, and i get that, too. keep on keepin' on

been pretty down lately, too. pulled myself out of several major stretches of depression, this one won't be much different in retrospect. sucks for now, but spring break, exercise, and sunshine will set me straight next week. we're all gonna make it

Thanks man I hope so. I'm freaking out about school and I'm disgusted with myself for so many reasons. If I fail school my life will really be shit.

can't think that way, man. you're gonna pull out of this, you don't even have to worry about that shit. what would help is going to bed now and just getting some honest rest. tomorrow's another day and all that cliche shit. you're on top of this

Hey Op
Sounds like you're having a rough time over there, but from what I can gather it's only a matter of time before things start getting better for you. I know that's kind of a shitty thing to hear when your whole world is failing apart. But you sounds like a thought enough guy to hang out through the bad times, until the better ones came. And they will.
You're still young so there's a big chance of you meeting someone you can share those feelings, and that will listen to you the way you hope they do. Or even something that moves you so intensely, that everything else seems a bit less important (even money cames after when you have a passion)

About your roommate, talk to the guy. Explain how you feel, and what you think it would help you two to go back on track. Maybe he needs to learn that he's not fucking Bruce Lee, or maybe you should have a little more patient with the guy. Or even, stop sparing all together, since it's clearing not working for the both of you.
Furthermore, I see you got a little of an ego issue going on, that's fine, A lot of people do, but you should be careful to understand when you're the one being the asshole, and that you could do a couple of things a little better in order to change your life. Just saying, It may help you a lot

Hope you get better soon, Wish you the best

i have it