/ourgirl/

Art used to be something to cherish

Now literally anything could be art

This post is art.

ive fapped to this fucking slut so many times

Sup Forumsoxxy
Let's invade the imageboard, last post is from 2016
chan.catiewayne.com/b/

no one gives a fuck about that ugly cunt, quit being such a cuck soyboy fanning over some dumb chick.

>newfag

At this point dude not knowing her name doesn't make you a normie, it makes you not old as fuck.

Seriously, what are you? Like 30? on Sup Forums?

Life goals, man. Life goals.

It's locked down :(

>Sold for $9,999 USD

>old geezer

>here
>normiebook

Newfag detected

you must be new here

>here

you fags must be lost, I OWN this place

Her name is Donna Trump.
She is transgendered.

Ban me then

What happened was Boxxy was "stalked" by a nigger bodybuilder/drug dealer who somehow saw her youtube vids. ikr?
He exploited her innocence, and Boxxy's been wrapped up in this obsessive drug-fueled sexual "relationship" since 2014.

lurk moar faggit

Getting here during the boxxyposting days still makes you very much a newfag.

sauce on this?

dang who is that I want to mash her fucking beans in so bad u know it?

Yea but coming after that point would make you absolutely embryo

There were a couple of threads here and on reddit. Most have been deleted.

>embryo
Nah, it makes you absolute reddit trash.

Now, what happened? How did Boxxy end up with a nigger drug dealer? wat?

Not cool, that's that Jessic Slater broad who drank bleach after her dad called the internet police on her.

I didn't get a vote on whether or not this bitch was our "queen" or our 3hole mascot or whatever. She ain't shit and you ain't shit for thinking she's the shit. She's just another split tail. Move along little doggy.

i love shoe0nhead

her name is moot right?

>21

Basically what happened is Boxxy realized she didn't really have a "career" in the Entertainment World at all, that she was kind of Dunning-Kruger, actually.
She began to get depressed, and gain weight, and she finally decided to start going to a gym. That's where she met the nigger, and he basically wanted a white girl to play King Daddy with, and that's it. For sex and drugs--5 years now.

Kathy newman or something like right?

Ok ok ok. New fag here. Post some fucking pictures and keep it going then. I want to beat my dick into submission for this puta

They traced her to a trailer park in some small California town out in the desert. Her nigger "boyfriend" is the drug dealer to an entire Latino community. Boxxy's had to have her parents pay for a couple of abortions, too.

Required watching:
youtu.be/Yavx9yxTrsw

Go back to mechkkkkicoh, punta. Boxxy is a thot.

Can you greentext what it was like for Boxxy to have sex with a coarse drug dealiing bodybuilder nigger for the first time?