God fucking dammit, we are going to have a BBW thread. That means BIG, *BEAUTIFUL* women...

God fucking dammit, we are going to have a BBW thread. That means BIG, *BEAUTIFUL* women. I am goddamn tired of you faggots posting the same uninteresting angle shots of the same ugly af sticks you married who might've eaten a cheeseburger once last week because you're dependent on the approval of strangers of your dismal life choices for your sexual gratification.

I get now why people hate BBWs, it's because you desperate motherfuckers make us look like cringe fodder.

So listen up. I like fat women and I have standards. Post pictures of fat women that don't make us look like fedora neckbeards thrilled we tricked a hole into accepting our cocks at all. Have some fucking pride in yourselves, fellow fat-admiring gentlemen and ladies and homoqueer thingpeople.

You sir, are the true fat admirer. That other thread was gross. This is art. Saved every picture so far. Keep em coming, friend!

Will do!

She looks yummy

So does

this shit is my favorite. Seeing the fat progress. Like those weight loss infomercials but in reverse.

That's all I needed to hear. Got a folder full of this shit.

>like fat women
>have standards

Pick one.

Just for you faggot xoxoxo

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

HELL YEAH user

Take that bag of antlers somewhere else

hnnnng

Mary Boberry is a goddess. Have more of her?

I could do a thread just about her, but I feel a need to educate the plebs about the whole of BBWdom.

A couple more won't hurt though. She's grown to be a real lardass and I hope she never stops.

okay, carry on. As long as she gets sprinkled in

Quite some SSBBWs here. Too fat in my eyes, although i regulary fuck a BBW.

same. she's definitely big enough to be on that TLC show. Wonder if she keeps going until heart failure or if she decides she needs to lose some.

To each their own, but at least they don't have tiddyzits or bagworthy faces.

>To each their own, but at least they don't have tiddyzits or bagworthy faces.
This. I would take a pretty hamplanet over an ogre-looking chubby.

This pic is perfection

The way she carries it, there shouldn't be too much risk to her until she gets much, much fatter. Adipose fat is the killer, but her weight's just about everywhere else. If you want to feed a chick fatter than anyone else, date an extreme pear like her.

Roxy is Gorgeous, but seems boring as fuck.

...Is it americans that like this? surely it has to be fucking burger

Holy shit sauce?

does anyone have the link to pic related?

Well, the fucking wouldn't be boring at least. Just look at dem arms. I could grab them sumbitches for miles.

your fetish should be illegal
go to the gym for the fuhrer fat boy!

I am an Ameriburger, idk about OP. Go to your malnourished European thread.

Go break this ugly cunt in half and build a campfire you spammy fuck

Your ideology should be illegal, classcuck.

Am OP, Amerifag confirmed. Plenty of Europeans in this fetish though, pic related.

>Plenty of Europeans in this fetish though, pic related.
Doesn't surprise me, i've seen some porker UK gals. I was just throwing bantz at the guy

OP has the most exquisite tastes regarding fatties
Gracias for this thread

Man oh man I wish I had these two to keep me warm tonight.

Lailani's German IIRC but yeah, love me a tubby chav too.

Comes from a lifetime of knowing what I like and not giving a fuck what anyone thought of that. Glad you appreciate it.

I hear Cherries is making new content and is fatter than ever, pic related.

This chic is a dream

Have you got her name?

Sadly no, I don't have sauce on half of these.

Definitely would

would tell to bend over and impregnate/10