Help me out Sup Forums

Help me out Sup Forums
Not a personal army request, just looking for suggestions.

My aunt lives across the street from a TROG that sits on his porch and plays a two string guitar at any odd hour. We live in an incredibly small town that has no police and no noise ordinance. His amplifier is just loud enough to hear three blocks to the West and one block to the east. My aunt isn't the only one effected but is the closest neighbor and there for most effected. Somehow this creep as figured out how to make his guitar sound like a broken washing machine and strike the same "chord" for hours on end. She's exhausted all reasonable solutions and is tired of being woken up on the middle of the night. Pic related, his house.What do?

tldr; how do I deal with a noisy neighbor.

Other urls found in this thread:

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/neighbors-noise-faq.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Un coup sec derrière la nuque.

hire someone to sneak in and break the damn thing then steal amp

Damn son ça c'est une solution efficace

In dreams.

Et ca marche pour tout

what's a TROG?

Complete trog. Always home. Always has some sort of weapon.

Totally reliant on government. Welfare and social security.

Do you know his name? Do you have his fb? If so, start a thread with a fb profile pick of some relative of his, for example, his sister. In Op, talk about how you want to fuck your sister/father/aunt... whoever the picture is of.

Wait a bit, then post as another user pretending to have found op's fb profile. Instant Personal army after that.

Alternatively, get his address and make an ad on Craigslist. Give all the nigerian scammers his address when they try their certified check scam. Keep him flooded with fake certified checks. If you're lucky, he will deposit a bunch at once before he knows there is fraud. Maybe he'll even get questioned by cops or arrested.

J'devrai l'essayer dans ce cas

He doesn't have any social media. Probably no internet.
I do like the junk mail idea. Is tiger beat still a thing?

'scuse me for asking, but what state is this happening in OP? Believe it or not there are actual laws in regards to noise pollution, with a few federal ones (namely in regards to products and buisnesses) and some state laws that are more on a private citizen level. If we know what state this is happening in then we can figure out a way for you to either a) sue his ass and win or force a settlement where he gets rid of the guitar and amps or b) get the state police on his ass.

This sounds of pasta literally, but I lol'd at
>Somehow this creep as figured out how to make his guitar sound like a broken washing machine and strike the same "chord" for hours on end.
And a
>2 string guitar
Lol nice

Gas and matches ?

The solution is way too easy, are you faggots even tryin ?

Please, unincorporated counties don't have shit for noise ordinances and there's no federal noise ordinances that would apply ti someone playing guitar

Call Donald Jr.

Google earth shot of Ol' Joe Strummer.

Same user here, belay that I just found something that may help:
nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/neighbors-noise-faq.html
if you and other residences actually told him to stop being so loud and he didn't stop, then you can get police on his ass or sue him for being a public nusance.

This is America. You are the police.

start drumming

I wish I could bring you all here for a day. If he wasn't a complete asshole he'd be entertaining.

He would probably think I'm starting a band with him.

No noise ordinance, eh? Ok, find a place for your aunt to stay about a week. Get the biggest speakers and amp you can find cheap to buy, borrow, or rent. Find the most annoying track ever (google something) then blast it directly at the neighbor's house. Loop it nonstop 24 hours a day for the entire week.

Someone should be at the house at all times. Best to get some good friends to help (draw up shifts.) If he actually makes it outside and crosses the street to demand you shut it off, tell him you don't hear anything and that it's all in his head.

There usually little need for community involvement around here. We are a self policing town. Our biggest problems are kids on quads. But this dude don't take a hint.

I like this one too. I have the resources. I'm sure he wouldn't like mumble rap. I'd hate to be a dick to the rest of the neighbors but desperate times...

>Auto
perfect!!!

That could work, although I was thinking Nyan Cat or something similar would be gold. Also, maybe start it off at low volume and gradually increase it, making the mind fuck that much better.