Hey!!

hey yourself
come here often?

Im always here. Lurking....

yeah
same

worry not user, we have each other

love you op

i love you as well, this world can be shit sometimes, lets just bond ovet this lovely stache

u right thats a helluva fucking stache

Its precious!

Just look at this man, the way he putts everything on his back its like he's saying:
"Yeah life sucks sometimes, but have to keep going user. get you shit together lift you head and move on"

bet it tickles when he kisses someone

have you ever wondered if you died tomorrow, would you be missed, would someone besides you family cry for you. would you leave anything worthwhile to be remembered.
well this man doesn't worry, he just enjoy life for all it got. the stache is the light of his world

it tickels my heart as well

i try not to worry about it either. i have nothing. so i have nothing to lose.

i try not as well, but sometimes life as other plans.
But i do my best to move on and hope for a better tomorrow.
Its my sincere hope all you anons feeling down out there find what you're looking for.

I just wish i wasn't such a fuck up

don't we all?
we'll all find what we truly want someday. and if you don't, you won't have any regrets. so it doesn't matter.

i feel you user, im just shouting into the abyss.
its one of those days.

everyday is for me. you're in good company.

Im listening user, get it out if you need.

I just wanna make mama proud someday.

i'm lonely, that's all. no more depth to it.

>reddit

FUCK NIGGERS

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

LE UPBOAT

XD

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EPIC MEMEING Sup Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit :) rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

>i'm lonely, that's all. no more depth to it.
no need for more user. loneliness kill us inside and its a painfull death.
If you need to shout to someone im here man.

stop appropriating /jp/ memes

everything will be okay

thanks