Fucking Cringe

This is what one of the writers of Rogue One is using for their Twitter avatar.

College was a mistake.

Source?

Star wars + SJW is double the cringe.

What does it mean?

backstory?

It's to help remind millennials to change their diapers.

College leftists are now wearing safety pins to show that they're a "safe space" and will help out "disenfranchised" people, or some rubbish.

They called Trump, Hitler, and now they've decided to distinguish themselves with badges. Yeah, I don't understand that logic either.

Following the obvious sexism, xenophobia, homophobia and racism stirred up by the Brexit and Trump victories, people put these on their clothes and facebook avatars to designate that they're a safe space free from all that bigotry.

It's the new trendy slacktivism thing, just like French flag facebook avatars.

>sexism, xenophobia, homophobia and racism
Speak English, please. None of those are words.

What time to be alive. America is just this great reality tv show now.

I knew star wars was dead as soon as disney bought it.
I used to love star wars, now I cannot even care.
it's sad really, how disney killed my love for star wars.

Did you see his actual twitter posts?

>Star Wars is about women and minorities destroying the Empire, which is a white supremacist organization oppressing POC

He's backpedaled a bit by saying it's just a fan theory of his, but it's so fucking cringe worthy.

Remember after Brexit how all the homosexuals, Muslims and black people were lynched in the streets?

Or how after The Trump win white men started rioting in the streets and beating up black people and women?

That's what they're fighting against.

This Sewing Kit Kills Fascists.

>This Sewing Kit Kills Fascists.

Fucking ouch.

Seriously? All I'm seeing is an object used to make sure babies don't cut themselves while making sure they don't shit everywhere.
Appropriate I suppose.

"poc" wtf, is he comparing ewoks to indians or something?

disney on a role with all the shit they've been putting out. like diarrhea of the cinema

But I read on twitter all kinds of stories, those aren't fake right?

>college was a mistake

making up sciences to give job for artificially growing population was a mistake.

Same, honestly

I want off mr bones wild ride

user, why would anyone go on the internet to tell lies. That just doesn't make sense.

Probably not. People wouldn't just go on the internet and lie for attention.

Would they?

>risult
>the racist white house
>psyiciclly

>making up sciences to give job

to make unaware faggots get astronomical debts early on their lives you mean.

Not sure. He sure made the fans salty though.

He keeps ranting about anti-semitic conspiracies and how the white man is coming to kill him.

Why are neckbeards so offended by dissenting political opinions?

>Neckbeards
>Not literally fucking everyone

>Or how after The Trump win white men started rioting in the streets and beating up black people and women?

I know people who are unironically changing their social media profiles to this. People are fucking children.

>This Sewing Kit Kills Fascists

Topkek

Safety pins are an anti-trump symbol now.

>They put a diaper pin on Star Wars because "muh racist election"

That's fucking it I'm joining a right wing death squad.

Nice blog post

>t. nig pedro

I'm really not surprised at all god bless we still have the OT

Why the fuck are you people so obsessed with people that don't like Trump? Chill man. We won. Let them have their opinion until the next election. This is a free country.

This.

Remember when the Prequels were "racist" for comparing non-whites to alien races?

Feminists truly are a cancer on this earth

>want Star Wars to be more diverse
>cast white women as the main character for both

I'm still not convinced Daisy is human

Neckbeards are the ones wearing the safety-pins, faggot.

Have you seen the average Hillary-voter?

What a disaster.

>Why the fuck are you people so obsessed with people that don't like Trump?

We're not.
But it's literally all over the news, and it's even permeating into culture and media, hence the subject of OP's post.

>The symbol these triggered babies are using is literally a device best known for its use in the diapers of infants that helps keep their shit from spilling all over the floor.

This is fucking amazing.
You literally can't make this shit up.

Does it ever seem like these people who live in a """safe space""" talk about the things that """trigger""" themselves more than regular people do?

California is going to try and overthrow our Republic and usher-in an era of left-wing totalitarianism the likes of which hasn't been seen since the Soviet Union. And Hollywood wants to be at the center of it all.