Out in One hour?

Comprised of 69 tracks, most live and 47 previously unreleased, raw recordings from 1979 to 1982

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/09/05/547854997/first-listen-husker-du-savage-young-du
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep we got it.

i miss grant

I assume that's why they released this. A couple weeks ago they released a couple bonus tracks from metal circus

>Grant Hart died 2 months ago

WHAT

I think he'd been battling cancer for a year or something I don't remember.

NIGHTMARE
NUCLEAR
NIGHTMARE
NUCLEAR

this live Diane version rips

I actually prefer this version of Data Control and I already fucking loved Data Control

This version of Wheels is fucking insane. Required listening.

This was planned before Grant passed away. It's a shame since it seemed possible that they would reunite.

Oh interesting, that's really surprising. The timing is just such a coincidence.

Yeah apparently Numero were trying to get this released for 7 years due SST's founder not wanting to give them the rights to it but it was only announced weeks before Grant's passing.

Also a link if you want to read up on the history of this release npr.org/2017/09/05/547854997/first-listen-husker-du-savage-young-du

Thank you, even though its bitter sweet to find out I've been able to hear this for the last two months.

I'd fuck Bob

Though the original tape of the second set actually exists (it's in Numero's hands), Savage Young Dü utilizes a third option. "We found this other set that was done for this Twin/Tone [Records, a Minneapolis label that was the home of hometown rivals The Replacements] showcase two weeks later — they played basically the exact same set," says Shipley. "They're even better than they were two weeks earlier. And the soundboard tape was way better. It was just a marked improvement over Land Speed Record. We said, 'Let's do a better version of it.'"
>better
Big if true

You got dubs.
Tell me what you're talking about.
Is this a new comp? What's it called and where can I get it?

I opened up for Grant Hart a few years ago. He was a nice person. He even bought me a glass of Johnny Walker Green Label. I wept when i heard he died. I learned how to play Never Talking To You Again on the ukulele in his honor.

Is there a Metal Circus re-issue with extra tracks? I'd love to hear that.

You got dubs, so tell us where you heard this rumor.
Because every interview I've seen or read with Bob Mould said that there would NEVER be a Husker Du reunion.

See

You can hear it on the npr link posted earlier. I heard it on Spotify and I'm going to the record store right now actually.

Sounds great, wow