Kayla, if you are here, please respond. :3

Kayla, if you are here, please respond. :3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7BOmojLYjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heyyyyyyy I'm here guys! So like how is everyone? BTW I am no longer supporting Trump, he is a racist and a pedophile. I am not voting for Hillary, won't you vote for Hillary with me? :)

I can't, sorry! I just arrived in Germany to visit a friend and I am soooo jetlaged. Will come back later. :)

I'm on my way to Bdubs with my black boyfriend, I'll be on later tonight hun :3

Hey guys :3 I'm currently visiting Italy. I fell in love with a black stud name Mbungo. He's from Ghana and he's a poor migrant. I changed my mind and I'm now feeling the Bern

when you say you like german men, i assume you mean islamic men

ITT: Virgins assume what every girl talks like online.

>girl

what do they talk like faggot?
females are not known for intelligence

>not voting for shillary

There's something wrong with all of you when you're given nudes of a chick and still think she's a trap to the point of obsession with anything trap related.

Until I see a dick attached to that body with that face, bitch ain't no trap.

They talk like your average shitposter with less vocabulary you polish fag.

Here I am guys, I got tired of all the niggers and shitskins in the US so I decided to move to the whitest country on earth.

xxoo

Out of every poster itt, I am the only one white enough and with enough aesthetics and strength to court and impregnate kayla

>she will never be mine

Sauce?

Oh

Can someone give the url of the video where she appears?

>Sup Forums once again lusting after a tranny

So is this a closeted homo den?

>Implying they don't

youtube.com/watch?v=P7BOmojLYjo

It's from Alex Jones YouTube with white guilt in the title

Virgin beta cunts are fucking irritating.
They fall for these stupid attention whores 100% of the time and give them exposure and attention they want.

>South Korea
>Calling an American women a trap
>Literally every guy in your country looks like a trap

Sad!

>once again

>tfw this qt will gas you on sight

why even lift

t. faggot

Thanks. I supposed it was a InfoWars video.

I'm not the one dreaming about feminine penises, norgay.

Kayla, I want to pump and not dump you. :3

DonĀ“t be sad, here take another submarine!

Why do we give you guys so much shit

You're alright merchant you're alright

based
but she does it for free

I'd go to war with her if you told me to, greatest ally.

Are you talking about Evalion? Because Evalion has 1000000% bigger balls than any keyboard warrior on this site, and beta cucks were only the ones who were going against her (also shills)

Truth.

99% of pol wouldn't record an audio log of them saying the shit she does let alone a video.

But keep calling her a shill etc, its not like that stuff is on the internet with her face on it forever while these kiddies wank to anime and be edgy online anonymously.

That's a man...

And ur white

No she is not!
REEEEEEEEEEE

That's you get for be a Jew.

Every girl I've known named Kayla is a coalburner. And surprise, look at her friends. A pajeet, ping pong and ching pong, the bomb vest seamstress, and obligatory chad (who she dumped for niggapocalypse).

but he is

Holy shit I know her from a facebook group. She's an attention whore who always pretends to be a tranny.