Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sykY_63gL28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Long spoken word passage that doesn't add anything to the EP

Otherwise pretty good

lil ugly mane- uneven compromise

The Tallest Man on Earth - Sometimes the Blues is Just a Passing Bird

>that guy reading iron maiden lyrics

i didn't like the sample either but now i feel like all of his autistic rage really suits the music

this

lil ugly mane needs to release an objectively god tier album so u can argue that the best single is prelude to panopticon (on doing an evil deed blues), the best ep is uneven compromise, and the best album is (x)

This was actually kind of my issue.

imo the instrumentals already do a great job at creating the mood, then it just hits a brick wall with this extended spoken word passage that pretty much tells me how I should be feeling

easy money

I can, and I will

i'd agree if they opted for some historical speech or something but the fact that they built the song around some faux revolutionary nutjob is what makes it great, it's tongue in cheek

This, desu

Step aside, nerds.

>it's tongue in cheek

That Efrim dude or whatever his name is takes himself way too seriously to do tongue in cheek. Silver Mt. Zion was one of the cringiest shows I've seen because of him.

>Death Grips - Exmilitary
>Captain Murphy - Duality
but unironically

Exmilitary was a mixtape, not an EP

the voiceover is my favorite part of this EP. schizos preaching doomsday is such a perfect mood for godspeed.

well if he's that much of a twat then there's no way he unironically agrees with some illiterate Sup Forumstard enough to structure half of an ep around his ranting either
it's definitely not to be taken at face value in either case

Moya annihilates BBF3 anyways

moya isn't even the climax of the record, nerd

dude's kid is named steamtrain. he doesn't know anything other than taking himself seriously.

this ep is the worst thing that could have happened to them. boy did they fall off.

remember when a japanese kid made a cover of bbf3 that was better than the studio version?

youtube.com/watch?v=sykY_63gL28

holy shit

and I thought zappa was full of it
although id probably rather be named steam train than dweezil

dweezil and moon unit and kinda silly names that don't sound band, just weird.
steamtrain is just goofy. it's like something a native american would be named, except efrim is probably not a native american. at least it's only the kids middle name too.

I didn’t know it was his middle name, that’s not even that bad as long as he has a normal first name

Efrim isn't even the one who interviewed BBF3

personally I love spoken word stuff

So? He still used the clip.

efrim isn’t completely in charge of gy!be though

unless he is

Jesu - Silver

this EP is the shittiest piece of music in the history of the universe

what do you expect from the shittiest genre of music in the history of the universe

Slint

GY!BE is overrated as fuck. They have 2 good albums.

Yanqui and F#A#

>what is mista thug isolation
>what is three sided tape volume one

>slint is better than gy!be
haven’t heard that one before, gonna start using this as b8

Burial 2011- 2013 Eps

Really? I feel like it's aged wonderfully.