Someone on my Facebook non ironically posted this today and his wife is noticeably more ugly than him and he is a very...

Someone on my Facebook non ironically posted this today and his wife is noticeably more ugly than him and he is a very handsome dude like male model 30 yr old and she is just average plain face same age. He got SO much shit from all of his friends and the girls family sticking up for her. The wife came on the comments and admitted that she was uglier and people always mention it and it was total mess. I love how retarded attractive people are. It is God's curse for being able to fuck so much.
Attractive people being retarded thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WCyU9Uhk9mY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So... women are commodities? Seems legit.

No one has picture of hot people falling off things or being attacked by animals?

Isabella is retarded. I'm sure she is beautiful too, doesn't change the fact that she is retarded though.

I think it's actually quite nice. He loves her despite her being bellow average look. Is it really such a bad thing?

Yes this is OP here I had in mind very attractive people like models falling off stages or acting stupid. Attacked by animals would be great! I don't know why someone would post this actual retarded girl.

I guess the delivery method is suspect. Can't people live their lives with quiet dignity anymore or does posting on Facebook every detail of your life including how virtuous it is you have an ugly wife and love her.

I do suppose you got a point there. I would never post anything like that online or actually anything related to my wife at all.

Could you post just a few silly pictures with your wife without faces?

Here is a hot chick falling off a bike but it could be staged.

SMOKE THAT KUSH

Wow that's funny, but you're stillmadjelly.

"DON'T MAKE USE OF THE ENTIRE VOCABULARY BECAUSE THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF WELL ENOUGH TO SHOW YOUR INNOCENCE"
>WE WILL HARASS YOU WITH THIS AND MORE LIKE IT

Yes I am cause I know he fucked his wife later that night after posting and she would prolly eat his poo poo and have kid after kid with him even though he is min wage wendys chef and she is nurse bringing in all the money.

Stop Being A Fget.

Let me guess you drive a tricked out car you purchased for 12k You walk around like hot shit in your house cause you pay your bills you have 5 children with 2 women and you make 8 dollars an hour.

Still this poster.

I WANT TO STRESS THAT, you are a textbook example of a underthebreath, or in a video game chat log, FAG. You are lamer than the lame things you complain about. You suck and blow.

Fuck off.

Wrong, dingleberry. But on the internet, no one knows if you're a cat or a dog.

So is for OH WOW THE OP IS A FAG, LOOK AT THAT.

youtu.be/WCyU9Uhk9mY

He basically called his girlfriend ugly in front of everyone. What a real catch he is. She is lucky to be with him or that's what he certainly thinks daily.

LOOK AT THIS YOU Sup Forums NIGGERS

He brags about "what if I didn't have these kids" and "Temptation from other girls is everywhere" he seems to be doing her a huge favor not dating other chicks

This is a good one.

Why don't you talk to her, or someone relevant to the situation, you tremendous loser.

OP sounds like a cuck

What would I say to her exactly?

Be honest to her.

THE DRUGS STARTED TO TAKE HOLD SOMEWHERE NEAR BARSTOW

DEY EAT DA POOPOO

Nah I dont want to touch those comments or talk to her I dont know her that well. I know the dude and he is not malicious or beating her he is just dumb hot guy and I laugh at him from a far. Makes me feel beautiful to hate on other people.

Well, you're enjoying this wrong. You make it lame. I just want you to stop.

I care too much about you could say.

Do you live outside the US?

Is OP a fag?

Are you really this fucking stupid?

Fag is an insult. Just fyi.

sauce on pic related pls

Thanks for the bump and the (You) trolled fag baby bitch. Next.

Shes not falling over or anything really.

Oh wow. I wonder what Could go in Any field?

But thanks for literally acting out
>misrepresenting.jpg
That means you're actually stupid.

More comments keep em comin love the haters smash that subscribe button fam!

Thats fucked up and you never hear people who are comfortable with their looks and their own sex lives putting other people down like that. I know this is Sup Forums and I'm happy to bullshit and call somebody an sewer troll abomination that should be set on fire to keep from spreading their genes.

But this is fucked up and he needs to get off facebook the wife too. Its the people who need to stick their fat pasty fingers into others sex lives and put people down that are truly ugly.

Seriously fucking social media is not a good thing has not ever been a good thing and it would be healthier for both to get off. I feel bad for the wife.

I'd stick up for her if I knew them, and the husband should put the fucking kibosh on that shit pronto.