Weird fetish thread

Weird fetish thread

For some reason I like hands. And I don't know how to feel about it.

...yoshikage kira?

what's weird about that? hands are great.

I fucking love collarbones but I dont think it's a fetish.

Shutting this thread down.

Known I've been attracted to childbirth since I've been five.
I have no idea why.

Kira, is that you?

Kidding aside, not really, especially when compared to the rest of the internet. We got goddamn anons making tgtreads about feet or asking femanons for pics of their feet.

That's kind of terrifying user.
Is it a fascination or can you actually cum while watching a woman give birth?

when i have phone sex (my boyfriend lives like an hour away from me) i usually ask him questions like 'if i was your sister, would you fuck me?' or 'how many times did you masturbate when we were friends?'
idk why it turns me on, both situations
i dont mean that i would fuck a family member, but i really like thinking that my boyfriend is my brother, or that he used to think about me sexually when we were just friend
(sorry for bad english)

I could feel a five gallon bucket with cum from how many times I've came from watching childbirth.

That is an interesting fetish you got there.

I kind of want a tough girl to pin me down and be rough with me, and tell me I'm a good boy. I don't know if it's a fetish per se, but it feels good either way.

Dom/Sub is a fetish. A more generic fetish, but it is one.

I have no picture of male subs, so here's the opposite of what you like.

Who is op pic? Need more

Those are fun. Highly recommended to do at least one.

Don’t know if it’s a fetish but looking at girls sleep gets me hard for some reason. I can jerk off to a girl sleeping with her shorts on. Asked my ex if she’d let me fuck her while knocked out and she was cool with it, done it many times with her.

I like it when women wearing bikinis are surrounded by fully clothed, fat, and/or ugly people. I guess it has something to do with contrast. Don't know the name for it, though.

Work with it. They're uniquely sensitive, so stimulating them for a lover during intimate moments would get the point accross without weirding her/him out.

I want Caveira from R6 to rape me. Oh I do hope you don't touch my penis, I'd just HAVE to tell you where my friends are then.

hands are beautiful, especially thin long fingers on men

THIS IS MY BIGGEST FETISH, but reversed. I love having people fool around with me when I'm sleeping. I have often pretended to sleep in hopes that shit would happen. Waking up to a cock in me is the best fucking feeling.

I've tried. But as a chick, the guys aren't really into touching usually. It's either touch their dick, or bend over.

hypno. not weird for Sup Forums standards, but definitely wouldn't consider it normal.

Greentext?

There’s a certain warmth to the body that makes it feel even better when the girl is asleep. Feels fucking amazing

I have a few. And I'm awful at greentext so bare with me.

>be me
>just started dating this guy
>no sex yet
>I'm aware he's very into sex, but I've played innocent for a while
>constant teasing that doesn't seem like I'm aware that I'm doing it
>I go over his house, where nice short shorts
>pretend to get a headache
>"user, can I lay in your bed?"
>"sure"
>hour or so later, he come to check on me
>I fake sleep by slightly heavier breathing and whatnot
>he whispers my name, i keep pretending
>he feels up my butt a bit, then my breats
>I can hear him breathe nervously, he knows this is wrong of him. I fucking love that.

cont?

wear* shit. Told you i suck.

Hey, it's all good. Monitoring for continuation.

it is called somnophilia kids

I like sleep assault shit. I used to make my ex girlfriend pretend to be asleep while I did things to her. I like hands too tbqh.

>he starts feeling under my clothes
>i moved slightly to give him a chance to go further
> the moving scared him, he stops for a bit to make sure I'm still asleep
>my shorts are lose, so he reaches up on of the legs and lightly touches my pussy
>i'm dripping at this point
>he whispers my name again, pauses and puts his finger in me
>i moan on accident
>he stops and waits
>the wait is killing me and I just get wetter
>finally he puts his finger back in me and I'm able to contain myself for a bit
>I moan a bit more but sleepily
>he still thinks I'm asleep
>he stops and I can hear him unbutton his pants
>ohfuckyes
>his breathing is out of control
>he slides of my shorts and opens my legs real slowly
>he sniffs me(?) and kisses my pussy
>he gets ontop and just rest his dick on my clit
>I think I hear a picture, but I don't care FUCKME
>he circles my hole and then finally enters me
>I moan and he stops halway in
>short pause and he goes deeper
>he goes slow for a few minutes and then faster
>i cum after only a minute of him pumping
>thankfully I stay quiet, but he totally felt my pussy pulse around him
>he came shortly after
>feeling him slowly put my shorts back on with trembling hands was almost as good as the sex.

What the fuck is wrong with me.

loose* shit

dude, hands are so sexy.

girls flip flops/sandals that are extremely worn/have toeprints are hot af for me

post more

halfway*
jesus, i need to get it together. Can you tell I'm excited?

What do you think of my hands op?
Rrrrr8

This is great

You were so close to all nines girl. Nice hands though. I like the color of your nails.

Thats normal.

I haven't met anyone else except for one user in this thread that likes hands.

Dude feminine hands are hot.

YES. Fuck.

I can't begin to grasp this fetish

I feel I should also say I like hands. Both male and female but I’m more specific with make hands. Long slender fingers

Neither can I. I have no idea what about hands I find attractive. But I stare way too often at hands. And I for some reason like seeing people play on their phone specifically because I like the way some people move their fingers.

Like his? I love his hands. I usually go for slender feminine, but his hands are lovely.

I used to have piano-players fingers when I was young. long and slender, 12-note spread easily.

I miss those hands. they're still fine, they're just...big hands now.

It was a pun.

It went completely over my head! Good one though.

Damn, your hands sounds nice. Post a pic?

nah. like I said, just ordinary hands now. my days of youthful, slender hands are long behind me.

Bummer. Kinda same here though. I used to suffer with an eating disorder, so i had very slender hands. But when I gained weight again, they remind me of sausage fingers and its quite depressing.

odds are you're overthinking that a bit. my ex gf used to complain about how her hands got fat, but you have to gain a lot of weight before its really noticeable there.

You notice your hands looking different to how they did previously, to everybody else they dont look sausagy at all.

I like to give my BF handjobs in awkward places.

He's usually loud when we fuck. I like forcing him to cum and stay quiet at the same time.

I also like it when he cums on my clothes. Makes me feel dirty.

That's what I hope. But I still can't help but think it. I'm losing weight again but my hands seem unchanging.

Thank you for the positivity though.

Public is always hot. Forcing anything is hot. And I'm not one for getting my clothes jizzed on but hey, feeling dirty is hot.

Pretty hands/fingers can be extremely hot. Debbie Thomas was a US Olympic skater whose hand poses during her routine were extremely hot. Hula dancer protip: - watch the hands, not the hips!

I'll have to look into her, thank you!

those are like dirt marks..

post your hands? I'll try to give an objective rating

is there a video of pic related?

Spanking. Then fucking them hard ftpm behind after so it hurts th.

yes

seconded. hand + foot fetishish here

R8

more

Yessss you picked one of my tops
I was similar, violinist fingers. I’m slimming back down tho. They’re almost back although I doubt I could still play haha

OP here, my nails are trash right now. They definitely aren't slender anymore. When I was anorexic, I got down to 98lbs. When I gained weight, I got a bit drastic and became a fucking landwhale. (Dating a chubby chaser, it got bad.) I went from 98 to 250 and now I'm at 180lbs. SO at least my hands arent where they were at 250lbs...

my feet are alright. I used to actually be a foot fetish model briefly.

This pic is for you, enjoy!

not bad. interesting how the back of your hand looks younger than the palm to me, but that might just be the flash.

pretty damn nice tbh I like them

not a fan of nailpolish myself but would be very happy with those hands on me.

I've dated 4 fit/average girls and it's safe to say that you don't have fat hands at all.

Tumblr page 404'd, this is OC?

Thank you! And I actually prefer non-nailpolish fingers too, but with mine, I just need to hide the shame haha.

Thank you so much!

>pic is my feet for anyone interested

Nicely administered strokes. More?

unless you've got unexpectedly fucked-up nails under there I think those fingers would look just fine sans polish, give it a shot sometime.

I sadly don't have any more with the marks, but this is the girl

I'm not really hiding my nails, more or less trying to distract from the pudge.

just came to these, thanks

Fail

R dey really ur hands tho?

Have some more

no visible pudge in the hands tbh. how's the weightloss going elsewhere? just starting out or nearly there?

thanks femanon, if you spread your toes wide af ill cum again

Went from 230-180 in the matter of like 7 months, so not bad. Slower than I'd want but trying to not fall back into old habits. Pic is me, before and now.

I tried blurring out my face but that wouldn't post, so hello, heres my face.

shit user that's a great improvement in that timeframe. even if you're not at your goal weight yet, sustained loss for that long is a great sign you'll get there.

not falling into old habits while keeping up the good ones is the hardest part. it gets easier once you hit a point you're happy with, you can relax a little and just maintain.

Oh fuck yes, thank you

And yes! I'm getting there. Still unhappy but if I did it once, I can do it again. I'm in a sharing mood so here's back in the day when I was all fit and shit.

toned tummies, "accidental"/accidental belly exposure for sure. Gets me goin WAY harder than it should

That is a fucking nice tummy.

ah yep I can see why you'd want to get back to that figure, highly fuckable + nice hands. would definitely molest if found sleeping.

looks like on the home stretch getting back there too, just a few more pounds to go.

dude I can fap for hours to pics like these. If i ever find a girl who will tease me with a nice tummy and short shirt, my life will be complete

Best compliment, thank you! Quite a bit more to go, but I think it's doable. I just gotta not be a fatass for a bit longer.

>pic is old me again, because i want that back.

you're welcome. if you want to fall asleep somewhere and wake up unexpectedly sore I'm sure you'll get plenty of volunteers here.

Thank you again. Seriously. I needed this today.

Looking great, I’m sure you’ll get to your goal. Keep it up!
These must be good motivation pictures. You have a really nice shape

its my pleasure, trust me. if you want to talk more about how molestable you are sometime my kik is deportmymom, otherwise good luck with the continued weightloss.

can we see more of those hands plox

Saved. I love your hands. And thank you! Jesus, why is Sup Forums so nice today.

Interesting kik name, will probably message you.

Also, just thought of another fetish I want to share. Free use/casual sex.

so your kinks are so far:
a) hands
b) various situations of being used as a fuckdoll without choice and possible without knowledge.

>all other hand pics are lewd
>too lazy to turn light on
Lewds it is
Aw thank you! I’ve been losing weight myself so it’s nice to hear they’re save worthy haha

Oh, ha, seems that way. I also have way more, but a lot are generic.