Why would anyone date a single mom? Just look at this disgusting entitled cunt

Why would anyone date a single mom? Just look at this disgusting entitled cunt.

>there
>not their
>nigger baby
Fucking kek. This is a no no. If it was a white baby, and she knew how to spell, then maybe. To answer your question, OP:
Single moms are easy as fuck to get. They're experienced in bed, usually fuck great. They have food stamps, so they'll buy you food and shit, etc.

I didn't get the whole picture in there but she also says she's pregnant with her fourth child now. Sterilization time!

They're single for a reason.

I don’t think she has her shit together.

>mixed child

says it all really

Nice b8, but what about that has anything to do with her being/acting entitled? Do you know what that means?

Single Mom
Mixed kid
Thinks she deserves a mate

That sounds entitled to me.

>Why is it so hard to find somebody with their shit together?
cause no one with their shit together wants to take on her shit

Hence the entitlement. I just can't believe these bitches. But part of the problem is some captain save a hoe might even scoop that up. It encourages them. A better idea would be to send them to a convent or something and put the kids in an orphanage. Stupid whores.

Amazing how they don't see that.

A case for sterilization.

Hmmm, that’s a good question Mandee. Taking a closer look at the photo really activates the almonds thinking

you can tell her life is a disaster just from looking at one picture. shes 27 yet looks like shes in her 40s, she got knocked up by a nigger who left (whosawthatcoming.jpg), its obvious from her text that shes gone through a number of guys where were either just there for the sex, or also complete fuck ups.

shes entitled because shes clearly not interested in fixing her own shit yet wants a white knight to sweep her off her feet, provide for her and her bastard children so she can live a pampered life while he slaves away for a 3/10 with serious baggage

> 26
> nig-nog baby
Stay away from those
> under rated post
> dub speaks the truth

Another shining example here.

This guy gets it

Sad thing is some cuck might actually do it. Men need to stop encouraging this shit. They need to be shamed cast out to the furthest margins of society.

>They're experienced in bed, usually fuck great.
It is only marketable skill they have

I dated one once. Never again. Had to learn the hard way. I'm not very bright.

>Why is it so hard for me to have my shit together?
I feel for her children.

More strippers and gangbangers in the making.

The richness of irony makes my balls tingle with glee.

date a single mom, yeah, sure . but not if the kid belongs in africa

>doesn't have her own shit together
>mad that the world doesn't present her with someone who can take care of her problems for her
>what's wrong with everyone???

lol

I'm happily married to a chick with no baggage and no previous chicks so have never had a need to go on tinder.
I got curious the other day and made a fake account, for science.
It struck me that all the girls on there boiled down to 4 stereotypes, all preaching that they are a snowflake and all ignorant of the fact that they were ultimately all the same.
> first was the thot, just there to fuck, this included old thots over 30 who haven't yet realised they have fucked themselves.
>second was the ex-thot. All the same, 27+ mostly with 2+ kids all looking for the man they ignored in the prime of their life, but just there to make friends.
>third was the undatable. The fat, the ugly, the feminist type. Who spout the "if you cant handle me at my worst bullshit", with attitudes that no guy will ever want.
>lastly are the genuine chicks, probably 1 in 40, most are into sports or farming or something masculine, who are the most eligible but generally have let career or self serving pursuits take push them past their prime.
TLDR. The stupid bitches are all the same and fucked their own chances for a normal life since day dot. Men aren't to blame vapid, narcissistic woman are, they have done it to themselves.

...No previous kids...

4 niglets from 4 different fathers? where do I sign up?

I do it because they often have bigger nipples and areola. One girl i was with last year had 5x6 inch wide areola. Was amazing. They also could still be lactating. Yes even years later.

you forgot #5
>dog mom
>just here to find someone to quote the office
>lives off of coffee and wine
>take me for food
>not into playing games

oh wait i guess thats every girl on tinder nvm

Don't do it. They're all walking nightmares.

The comedy kind of just writes itself.

Hard to resist. Think of the enrichment!

You come across two types of single mothers.

1) Looking for a father for their illegitimate children.
2) Looking for a fuck but don't have time to date because of work and kids.

Steer well clear of number one. Embrace number 2. They don't have time for mindgames, they don't have time for long dates. They have 45 minutes between the school drop off and their shift starting at the supermarket and they want a hot fuck.

As long as you don't get attached to number or let them get attached to you. That can be tricky. Then number 2 becomes number one before you know it. Best to just steer clear altogether.

*number 2

Also the number 2 act is a trick to get you hooked. If you're not careful you'll be rent a dad in time and look back and wonder where your balls went.

Well it's pretty obvious that you don't want to get attached to either. If number 2 starts turning into number 1, you walk away.

Only if you're an asshole.

They almost always will start to turn into number 1.

>Why is it so hard to find somebody with there shit together?
Oh, you mean like BASIC ENGLISH GRAMMAR?
Or do you mean, not procreating with niggers?

No one wants a kid from god knows who

White trash 2/10 with a niglet ..... No fucking way, 5$ blowjob maybe but that's about it.

They're single for a reason, always remember that

>implying worn out hoes are marketable

>doesn't live in reality
Like you would even know, the only woman you speak to is your mom when you ask her to get you a bag of doritos

The problem with either, three-quarters of the time, is that they live with their own middle-aged mother, so there's almost NEVER any alone time.

If she knew how to spell their, I'd consider going out with her.

This. Got a list of shit a mile long for some poor bastard to fulfill and double standards out the ass. I won't even allow her kind's fluids to stain my cock.

She’s gross niger baby

I met my current gf off of whisper and we've been together for nearly 2 years. It was clear that we both wanted to just fuck but when I realized how sweet she was I asked her to be my gf. This is the best relationship I've been in tbh. At first I was put off because she was a bit chunky but she was just so nice and since she lost a lot of weight and now she looks slim thick with big tits and a fat ass it's just icing on the cake. Feels good to have a fine ass woman with a great personality.

Tldr: don't worry about dating a woman that's a little bit chunky because when she loses weight she'll be stacked and still have a great personality and is loving.