Hey Sup Forums, I'm thinking about going to the movies tomorrow to watch Arrival...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm thinking about going to the movies tomorrow to watch Arrival, but I've never really gone to the movies myself. Do you guys think people would notice or really care?

You won't even be let in the front door

The bouncer will laugh in your face

People won't care unless you live in one of the states with theaters that have a "no singles" policy. If you don't live in the US you won't even have to worry about it.

As long as there's more than 5 people there you should be fine. Just saw the movie.It's pretty good though kind of minimalistic

I went to watch this alone today, surprisingly there were a lot of dudes alone too so it didn't feel as awkward as other times where I was the only one by himself.

The movie in the other hand was gorgeous, the first shot of the shell made my dick diamonds and the twist though it's interesting it's not really game changer and there were a lot of hints to it, so the movie is not built around MUH PLOT TWIST

No one cares. Go in daylight if you can, if people's opinion bother you. As counter intuitive as it seems, it's more socially acceptable to see a movie alone on a Saturday afternoon as opposed to night, where people would expect you to have a date. It's not a movie you'll want to be talking during anway

lol I went with someone but there were at least two separate dudes alone when I saw this. I didn't think any less of them.

Do what I do and you'll be fine.

Wear a nice shirt and jacket and sit up toward the front and bring a pen and notebook. Periodically pretend to take notes on the film. Everyone will think you're a film critic and will not only not think you're strange for being alone, but they'll admire you for having a cool job.

I always buy two seats and then look annoyed because my girlfriend didn't show

Yes they will judge you the entire time. Single people need to stay their ass at home where they belong. There is a reason the no singles policy was passed.

>t. Hillary supporter

Keep your hate off our board. Don't you have a CVS to loot? MAGA.

You think your god emperor would ever dare go to a movie alone and risk that public embarrassment?

His reputation would take a huge hit, thats how big breaking the policy is.

>theaters that have a "no singles" policy
what

what states have "no singles" policy?

NOBODY

GIVES

A

SHIT

>tfw canada
>tfw super liberal so theatres can't exclude singles
>tfw still have to sit in the singles only section

jdimsa

No he wouldn't. But he also wouldn't make fun of something for having autistic insecurities. Only people like you would.

Most of the contiguous states except for I think Utah, Vermont, and few other pissant states.

at the very least drape a jacket or sweater over the seat next to you so its like you're saving the seat for a friend. last time I was at the movies there was one guy that was obviously alone and he was laughed out of the theater. the previews were still going as he was stumbling down the aisle, crying

So what ways do you punish sneaky singles?
When me and my girl spot one, we sit on either side of him.
When he stutters out that he's saving one of the seats for his girlfriend, we just say that we'll move when she gets here.
They almost always leave at that point
What gets them good is when we lean over him to kiss.
The ones that last that long leave crying

The gf loves it when they cry

>Projecting this hard

be careful if you're going to Regal Cinemas, if you go alone they might spot you and hose you down. they have a special Regal Cinemas Loner Hose and they usually spray any sneaky singles around 15-20 minutes into the movie

quick way to get your ass beat pussy ass nigga

why would any theather have a no singles policy

don't take meme spouting retards so seriously

God I went to a theater with a no singles policy on accident and it was one of the worst experiences of my life.
I guess the ticket booth guy didn't notice because I went in right behind a large group and he thought I was with them, but someone must have said something because 20 minutes into the movie an usher came and asked me to leave. The whole theater laughed and cheered as he led me out. I didn't even get a refund because I was too embarrassed to ask and just wanted the experience to be over

how am i supossed to know who is a meme spouting retard and who isn't? america does plenty of retarded shit, it wouldn't surprise me if some theathers had something against singles

mass shooters dont have gfs

have you ever been tested for autism?

eh the theater is like the one social activity you can do alone without people getting super weirded out at you. Just don't go on like a saturday night when everyone's on a date. Now, going to dinner by yourself, that's a completely different story. I did it once and the amount of looks I got made me want to never eat food again

you are supossed to ask them to wrap your food while you ""talk with your gf"" on your phone and she's ""telling you to hurry""

Nobody gives a shit if you're by yourself. I used to be as nervous of you after months of being a NEET. Nobody cares if you're alone and if they do, literally who gives a shit? Just go watch an ok movie by yourself and enjoy the experience.

I think watching movies by yourself is underrated.

>enjoy the experience
watching movies at the theather is a dogshit experience, after getting used to watch them at home I'm sure I will never step on a theather again

It is a matter of preference. I think watching a movie in a theater filled with people is shitty. Catching a morning matinee is easily the best movie going experience you can have. Getting to watch an amazing movie with the sound and visual system you literally will never be able to replicate is pretty special.

IS THAT OP'S DIAPHRAGM?