Poorly describe video games. Anons guess

Poorly describe video games. Anons guess.

>NES - Blow shit up with a jeep.

Paper boy

Rock and roll racers?

mario brothers

Jackal.

zelda

Metal Slug

Theres a winner! Tits for win.

Next game: Genesis - Different helmets turn you into different characters.

Crazy taxi

Super Dariah Bros.

metro man

Power rangers

Harley's humongous Adventures?

>be me
>be crazy my food
>love going full parkour to eat
>some cunt decides to try and use it against me
>sets up explosives and spawns weird enemies that just rotate around
>mfw i've beat him several times and it never gets old

A cluster fuck, with your bros.

I'm a huge genesis enthusiast and I am drawing a blank.

Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a train explosion several years ago.

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them.

>WHO THE FUCK IS THE REAL VILLAIN?

Game is played inside a game.
No sequels.

Give up. that pasta is on facebook now everyone knows.

this faget is just picking random people and giving gold, i already said the game

edit thanks for the gold kind stranger

Hang yourself to join her in hell faggot

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

So Im leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them.

I am OP and this "faget"... and Jackal was the correct game, fucker. I rewarded a correct answer. So what's your problem?

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, nd if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them.

nudity and burgers

>this thread

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go head and dump them.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89,I'll go ahead and dump them.

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy too many.