Be the only son of a famous company CEO

>be the only son of a famous company CEO
>be a millionaire (if not billionaire) NEET by inheritance
>dad loves me and gives me an extension of his amex black to do whatever I want, no explanations
>be dating this supermodel tier girl
>paying her rent and buying her clothes and stupid shits like iphone x, etc
>in exchange I can go to her place and fuck her practically whenever I want
>one night she tolds me she had a fetish, she wanted to be "raped"
>I thought it was hot
>she said it has to be out of random to be more realistic and I should use my full force on her and stop only if she says "bananas"
>I was diamond hard just with the thought of it
>so I "raped" her a few minutes later
>deepthroat, choking, anal with no lube, heavy face slapping, fisting, spit her face, etc
>hole time she was "crying" and saying "please stop", but never said "bananas"
>now she says I really raped her and she has video evidence
>she is obviously blackmailing me and she might have videotaped everything

How fucked am I?
Also what do?
Should I hire a lawyer right now? Should I tell my dad? (he will get so mad that maybe disowns me)
Should I threat her to not mess with me?
Should I offer her money? (She will probably asks for a ridiculous sum, maybe I can record her and use it in my defense)

I can't sleep walking from one corner to the other, I am completely lost in what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/173107047
yuki.la/r/15875957
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bot

Kill her

Kill her obviously. You can easily get away with it just clean up with bleach.

Fund a fixer user. Jeez you can get people to do dirty deeds like fuck this bitch up all creative like and get away clean.

If you have texts they will hold up in court.

Doesn't the video show her saying bananas is the code word?

Is this bitch the one calling rape? If so, post nudes. If not, post nudes.

I second the killing her motion also.

>How fucked am I?
Given that this is pure fiction, I'd say you are 0 fucked.

No it was all when I was with her in her place, no text or anything on my favor

Probably she will edit it and also she probably just left a camera in her room and the agreement was in her kitchen

>Be you
>poor neet
>rape some girl you know
>get fucked by Jamal in prison
>fin

hire someone to kill her ?
why are rich neets so retarded you have the fucking money to do it

If your net worth is over $1 mil, you're retarded for fucking around with any girl. Women are insane and I know you're autistic but your old man should have told you this.

If real, you're boned and hindsight will be your lesson. Use your hand next time.
If fake, 3/10, you made me waste 1 min of my life.

This is the only way user

cut off all contact, brace yourself for a rape charge, but you'll beat it in court

also, hire someone to kill her

dude ur rich , tell your dad, and tell the lawyers ... she'll settle for 10 grand and your dad will laugh and share a beer with you

How long were you "dating" her anyway?

Hire a lawyer. I'm sure you can prove blackmail given your presumed history of "dating" this evil soul sucking whore.

And fucking post nudes of her you faggot

She could blackmail you now and later again, and again. She doesnt have any reason to stop. You need to find a way to have a leverage and advantage on her. Dont kill her is just a stupid idea. Find a really good lawyer and ask for you options

As always, dubs tell the truth

What if... he really did it? An she is a victim?

Yep I will hire a top tier lawyer tomorrow, is the sanest option to get out of this nightmare

Tell your dad, amigo. He'll know what to do.

This. How do you think he met your mother?

do again

Please OP can you send us the footage so we can jack off to it?

ask your dad
he has a guy in a dark grey suit
he'll know what to do

bigger pic

one more pic

Bump Sup Forumsro

>body 10/10
>face 5/10

Why even?

last one

who's this ?
not the super model, that we all can agree upon
-maybe 20$ Mary-Jo Daisybelle from the corner

Jesus Christ she's ugly

You are rich. You Have raped her. Get in jail. Do Not pass start.

You're fucked.

Sorry bro.

um u may be gay, by maybe i obviously mean definitely.

this was all obviously pre-planed. It would be a mistake to underestimate how far her plans go. she is going to put you in jail and/or sure you for all of your money.

you need to go adolf on this fucking jew and kill her. either cover it up or make it look like an accident unless you're cool with jail time (provided you dont get caught for murder) or losing a bunch of munz

Thats what u get for not fucking multiple woman with your money and being a FUCKING RETARDED THAT HAVE A STILL RELACIONSHIP WITH A THOT

Text her saying you won’t have daddy kill you if you suck my dick, you got 30 minutes I’m sending an Uber to you as we speak

The fuck you talking about? What does she gain by him going to jail? Nothing. She wants money. Done.

Simple, get a lawyer. You can discredit her super easy with a good legal team.

1. Why did she videotape the sex? Shows premeditation and that she knew sex was going to happen. Recording sexual acts can be considered a perversion, just like a rape fantasy. She cannot prove that you guys didn't set up a code word before hand.

2. Record her back. Meet with her and ask what demands she has. Anything in exchange for not revealing/destroying the evidence would constitute blackmail. Bring your lawyer and act out a "hush deal" as a front if you'd like.

End of the day, both of these events would discredit her as a reliable witness. Put together, it would show clear intent of conspiracy and blackmail.

wat

@anneleeze
cover your tracks better u fucking CUNT

>go to trial
>tell judge
>she never said bananas
>case dismissed

You dumb fucking nigger I doubt that's her

Please OP can you send us the footage so we can jack off to it?

dont think thats op's girl.....

>lies
>lies
>lies
>lies

Show her this funny banana picture and she will be pleased. You can save it with my permission!

Wondering where this `supermodel` tier girl is, pictures are a 5/10

This guy gets it..

too late, now your life will go bananas

How about you start by being a fucking man, go to her apartment and take back all the shit you bought her and tell her to go and fuck herself

ARE U FUCKIN G INBREED U DONT KNOW HOW TO REVERSE SEARCH U FUCKING NIGGER JEW CUNT

Gonna follow her to she what's up

Name: Anneliese Stenzel

Now what though

Autist

checked faggot

vimeo.com/173107047

What the actual fuck did I just watch?

go to her like a cry baby and record it secretly tell her that you realy love her and that you just would presure her with the rape play ask her why she didnt stoped you with the save word she told you . you cant understand it (cry would be realy helpful) bitches like that they will see you dead in the eyes and tell you then it was just to get your dumb ass to give her money boom let her go to curt and then on the last day and then boom play it she will be so fucked.

1 price 1 life 1 sin 1 web
you will find them there

That's that chick, right?

seems to be autistic

I know, I watched it too.

So OP is either the fat autist in that video, one Ivan Delgado according to the "creddets" OR
OP just follows this chick on instagram and used some of her pics to create this ruse. But the real question is why make a shitty thread? What's his angle?

to get people to attack her real boyfriend obviously. classic false flag

fake story is fake.

Someone Photoshop this please

Finally the only sane man in this thread

>what is reverse image search

RIP OP

What the fuck is going on here?

nothing really

OP is one of the manlets of the video and now is trying to fuck the life of the chad that is fucking this ugly stupid cunt, just because he can't, how pathetic

youre rich right? hire a fucking hitman to get the video back ad take care of the problem. jeez whats the point of being rich if you dont own your own platoon of mercenaries

don't worry baby user, money will wash this all under the bridge. enjoy your fucking yachty lifestyle forever and ever with no consequences.

if youre that rich like they said, just hire an expensive killer the kind that doesnt leave evidence

Are you all really fuckin new fags....? Seen this pic a fuckton of Times.. this was actually good b8 tho good job for baiting these cucks

So my friend had this problem and the law is you have to have the sexual act in writing and she has to sign it or you are so fucked man.

Do what you 1% faggots do best
>hire schlomo
>beat the case
>file civil suit against her after the fact
>????
>become more rich

topkek

yeah these

U fuckin idiot newfags

Oh look it's this thread again.

>millionaire
>browses Sup Forums
fake story kys nigger

You're a retard for even thinking this needs pointing out. These pictures have floating around for ages.

Do you have any more? I know her insta but she won't accept me and I can find just a few photos here and there

Nah just the same ones every one can get by image searching.

Tell her to meet up with you in public to discuss terms video her while you bring up the bananas crap

yuki.la/r/15875957

Just google anneleeze instagram and look at the images you tard.

being this autistic and dating a sugar baby

Just get evidence of her blackmailing you, record her making her threats, gg.

if the story was real, very. Since it's not, not at all.