What does Sup Forums know about satanism?

What does Sup Forums know about satanism?

i know that i dont give a shit

Fairy tales

FUCK OFF SATAN I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL FAGGOT

religious bullshit therefore fake

its as retarded as catholicism

Make believe or atheist make believe stuff.

most satanists are ex-hippies who got sick of trying to be nice. they express their inner asshole by quoting Michael Aquino and breaking church windows.

>religious bullshit therefore fake

Oh wise one, teach me more. Your knowledge appears to be greater than all the great minds of the past thousands of years, combined.

To believe it, you'd need to believe the inverse as well, therefore youd be double retarded.

pretending that Satan is going to get you a girlfriend if you pray is equally as retarded as thinking god will stop that crazed gunman from putting a round through your forehead if you pray.

if prayer worked - to ANY deity - we wouldn't need cellphones. "God? user here. can you pass a message to Summer Glau for me?"

I know 8th grade is going to be hard on you.

Anton LaVey created the concept and wrote books and scriptures covering that section of the occult. He was prominent by the 70's and the following carried forward after his death in the 90's.

As far as the info about satanism is concerned I've never much delved into it to know more than this about its founder.

Being a heathen I don't put any faith in the judaro/christian stuff. It's not my cup of tea. Mankind has existed for hundreds of thousands of years and the last two thousand of written history are the only ones with merit? I don't think so.

>all the great minds

good one user

What do you know?

Another stupid religion for kids who are to edgy for Jesus

I watched a lot of Supernatural

True satanism is believing yourself a god above all else

they gave human bodies for their Satan

I'd say goto /x/ but at this point you'd get a better discussion here than there

'Ello Boys.

Satanism isn't even about Satan, those who praise Satan are a different bunch of dumbasses altogether

pls no

Oh look a wooden stick.

How frightening.

Try lighting that in fire and putting it on a neighbor's lawn.

All I ever wanted to know about Satanism I learned from this comic as a kid

Just another part of Christianity.

Sup Forums has the downs syndrome it seems

It's for fags who can't handle the light of God

Oooh yeah the convent of hell that's the good stuff

I know that some satanic metal bands are bretty gud.