ПPOИCХOЖДEHИE THREAD

Russian Federation Council reports about NATO preparation for "global strike" against Russia.
tvrain.ru/news/udar-410763/

WHATS GOING ON?

WWIII HAPPENING THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=REUnoI4yLgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

comfy here. summer is at full swing.

2/2

Time to put down the vodka commrade.

soon

Are you ready to start living in these comfy houses, Ivan? It's time to drop the marxism c:

yeah, that barren rock was target of ultimate interest.

Those are cardboard nigger squats. Wtf?

>"Пpoиcхoждeниe" кaк cyщecтвитeльнoe oзнaчaющee нынeшнee coбытиe
Чypкa нepyccкaя\10
Cкpыл

Goddamn coast and islands, not a single fucking tree.

I always get depressed when I leave my green continental part of Croatia for this desert.

TOMORROW
O
M
O
R
R
O
W

We have very few houses like this.

I just don't care anymore, just nuke everything.

FUCK FUCK FUCK NOT YET
I DON'T WANT A WAR RIGHT NOW
NEXT YEAR PLEASE

I'm ok with that.

Nice. It's about time to end this mess.

you don't build houses from wood in Europe.

Wood is for barns.

Why'd she stop skating?

Not happening. Read it the dude says that there are too few NATO troops to present any threat but the bases will be used to stockpile weapons in preparation for a strike. He also said that the countries housing the bases will be destroyed first in the event of war

>Wood is for barns.
And shacks.

It's a fake injected by Putins trolls...

>NATO
NATO long ago dead so you wanted to say USA

That cute blue eyed blonde with silky white skin is so beauti... Whats this? Is that a? IT'S A FUCKING SHITSKIN RUINING EVERYTHING THAT'S WHAT IT IS!

You are totally wrong, it depends on where in Europe you are if you build from wood or not.

Wood is easy to work with. A lot of houses in Scandinavia are built of wood.

Tomorrow at 05:00 an attack from be launched from Tiraspol, with the target of Romanian NATO missile shield.

*What's

>Sons of russian oligarchs get in trouble with the police and FSB
>All of them get away almost literally for free (a whooping 75$ fine for driving on the opposite lane and trying to race with cops)
>EдPo and government officials suddenly start another wave of "evul NATO" meme forcing and fearmongering
Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Yulia is not like that.

stay strong russkie

End it all russia. Im tired...

yeah, ww3 is already on.

The potential flashpoint in the south china sea is much more concerning desu.

Post more Yulia

>Balts will invade Russia with 10 NATO tanks stationed here.
It's just the old Vova is preparing healthy soil for 2018 presidential elections.

The bantz are strong with you

Barbarossa part 2 electric nigeroo is upon you Ivan.

Only the best ones.

Niet.

Ask an American in Moscow almost anything

put us out of our misery Vlad

are russkie girls good or are you a socially anxious fag

Cheget when?

Is knowing basic Russian still enough to be in Moscow or did you also had to take designated Chechen language course before going there?

Where are you?

I have a qt trad Russian gf. She's a prude but I think I'm in love tbqh
Basic Russian is all I need and all I operate with. I can order food, train tickets, and have menial conversations with people. A little goes a long way
I live near Patriarch's Ponds

>NATO
>First strikes
I thought NATO was about defense.

When do you leave, filthy nigger?

we located our country too close to their military bases

Russia out numbers by large part even in western region. As well, those abm shields are pretty fucking useless as even tests prove both SM-3, PAC-3 and THAAD are spotty at best in taking down the Scud or Tochka-U. No one is stupid like that. U threatened Iran outright, and nothing.

Somebody get rid of this man stalinist method pls

they are the most alpha commies in europe. sweden would like them

end of the month((((((

killyourself ahmed

Woah, tovarish, I was just joking about Moscow being filled with churkas, I didn't expect to get a serious answer.
>Basic Russian is all I need and all I operate with.
Have you tried to master Russian case system? I heard that English speakers have a really hard time learning it.

fuck off, communism doesn't work
If you ever try it again I'll personally travel to your shithole and exterminate the scum

Some wood houses last a very long time. You'd be lucky to live in some of the "wood" basically mansions my extended family owns in new England. Quit being a retard.

The case system is difficult but it pales in comparison to your goddamn intonations and stresses

k den

>nato
>first strike
Pick only one

oh hi this thread again

am moving to kaliningrad next year anybody been there? want to do naval infantry service to make mama proud :)

how easy to get slav gf as foreigner?

mummy want the grandchildren so

It's still a better alternative than European cuckoldism тbh faм

This is now a Yulia thread

depends. It helps to know the language. I speak English with my girl but there was a guy I lived with who spoke pretty decent Russian and had like 3-4 girls on rotation. You can really impress them with all the stuff there is to do around Moscow. Go out and do something new everyday. Girls here are gorgeous and the guys are in short supply. Just get a Tinder and go to work my dude.

no, it is not, you weeb.

ok i speak ok russian and very handsome guy

its not good to have ladies on "rotation" cheating is bad

i didn't said that i like them. why are you bullying me :(

Dude, fuck you.
We sent you a wassap, an e-mail and we even slipped a panflet under your door.

No signs of life and you want to delay it to the next year?

Sorry pal but the party starts with or without you. Some of us alredy rented our suits for the occassion.

Why are Russian girls so qt,3.14

I don't know but I want a Russian wife.

thank god we have Obama to set up a bizaro world cuban missile crisis
truly he is the best foreign relations president we have ever had

we all go to russia and marry lady then move to euronesia with wife and make babbies

Hmm... I meet american at Saint Patrick's Day party near Patriarch's Ponds. We get drunk and he and some other people throw me into the water, and then police arrest us all. It was fun.

The code on Skyking for the SB-3 Ghouls to strike primary targets in Russia is "Masterpiece." The authentication is Victor X-ray.

The cassius belli will be an explosion in Narva, Estonia and said to be the work of "Little Green Men" on orders from Moscow.

June 7th, around 1430 GMT.

│ ┤ ╡ ╢ ╖ ╕ ╣ ║ ╝ ╜ ╛ ┐ └ ┴ ┬ ├ ─ ┼ ╞ ╟ ╚ ╔ ╩ ╦ ╠ ═ ╬ ╧ ╨ ╤ ╥ ╙ ╘

Fuck off niggers.

I agree.

Ivan calm the fuck down. NATO does not want to invade Russia. They keep churning out Cold War era propaganda. Your paranoia about us invading you confuses us Americans. We know better than that.

Look at his neck, he is not muslim.

youtube.com/watch?v=REUnoI4yLgg

Well I know for sure you're not a mudslime with that %0.12 of them in your country according to 2011 statistics. Good on you.

Woops I meant %0.14. Better be careful they breed like rabbits.

>Russian information sources

>Russian media

>Russian radio

>Russian websites

>Russian government

>Believing anything the Russian Jew ever says