She wasn't that bad, was she?

She wasn't that bad, was she?

She is jlaw level bad. This is not good, its very very bad

Disregard that, I suck cocks.

it wasn't a good movie in general and she stood out as the 2nd worst actor in it

Jlaw tried, at least. She did not. This was even worse.

nigger bump

0 acting ability.

dunno. movie itself is pretty bad and i never liked Jean character to begin with.

I wanna see if the carpet matches the drapes

>Jlaw tried
We're talking about X-Men: Apocalypse, user.

She looks like a boring, pale tomato sauce.

I thought she did ok with what she had to work with, which wasn't much.

I still can't put my finger on exactly *why* the X-movies are so godawful. Some movies are easy to explain why - bad Adam Sandler comedies are bad because they are phoned in non-comedies, bad horror movies are bad because hollywood thinks jump scares = horror, etc. But I believe the X-films are bad for atypical reasons that defy easy classification.

My primary suspicion is that the movies are effectively schizophrenic, an over-abundance of design-by-committee traits, sometimes to contradictory results. an example, i find it weird that the movies seemingly cater to comicbook fans by tossing in obscure references and characters, then turns around and shits all over those obscure references just to piss off the people you were catering to a moment ago. it comes across as decidedly confused.

Or maybe Singer's pedophilia just places a very bizarre lens over his work that looks all askew to non-kiddie-fuckers.

>terrible actress
>mediocre looks

hopefully this will be her last major role

JLaw was too lazy to wear makeup while she played a character that's proud to have blue skin and go around with it.
She didn't give a fuck.

in some scenes she looks hot and in others she looks fat and ugly. its like there are two different actresses

explain this shit somebody

Honestly, to churn in an entire franchise like that, maybe it means you're biased or this series is simply not for you.

The X-Men Movies have been pretty hit or miss for the most part.
But they have high highs (X2, First Class, Days of Future Past) and low lows (Wolverine Origins, The Last Stand).

I hope you're not one of those who wants X-Men to go back to MCU studios.

jlaw doesnt try in anything

>in some scenes she looks hot

Which scenes?

continues dyeing of her hair has destroyed her hairline

Jean is supposed to be fiercely beautiful not some northern skank. She looks weak.
remember the old Jean ? that look in her eyes?

I really dislike that actress, she always has that "about to cry" look going on.