Severely addicted to wearing diapers here

Severely addicted to wearing diapers here,

it just makes me feel so intensely good when I put one on after a while of not being diapered. Feeling that feel right now; not taking it off for the rest of the day.

yeah op. i agree. love shitting my pants all day long.

It's not even that; I rarely shit my diaper, too smelly and horrible cleanup.

I just love wetting, being in a wet diaper like a kid

diaper girls drive my dick crazy

that's how it started for me too; but when I tried my first real diaper on myself, I knew I was sold.

I have my moments where I want my bitch diapered, but having a diaper put on myself is the type of stimulation that really makes me short of breath.

Bump for pics

just pics of me

Cp mods!!!!

You guys are fucking autists.

same here op : ) currently padded in a tranquility atn... 25/m by the way!

Take a good hard look at yourself

was probably 22 at the time; sorry to disappoint

I take a good look at myself every time I post my pics. But jokes aside, I have. Just having diapers in my life brings me a lot of joy, without it costing in any other facet of my life. So why go through a path that will eventually lead to therapy of some kind, that probably won't help.

nice user

fucking heard

Who here a daddy's boy?

Checking in. :) currently in a little pawz from abu. They hold sooo much!!

yeah they're pretty nice. ABU space and little pawz used to be my favorite, until I tried out bambino magnifico. they're literally as great as their name implies.

wearing one under my clothes rn.

Abu barebums are pretty good

Im excited to try the new peekabus. I want to test thier absorbancy compared to these. Haha.

Dang, looks like you need a change!

Where do you get your pjs?

Not yet! Haha

Maybe you need a cuddle then?

Yussss!

Marks & Spencer, their kids sizes go up quite a bit.
And if you happen to know any other places a eurofag can get cute pj's like that, let me know, currently looking for more.

You preordered them yet, user? I'm curious aswell

Not sure where euros could get them, unfortunately

Not yet. Was waiting for payday this week.

What's the best way to get rid of body hair temporarily? Shaving with a simple razor and shaving cream doesn't work super well.