Rekt bread

Rekt bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KnObMUtTW1Q
photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMcIDeOw8OMo-y3UWucWmcpreFLk6B3SWTt_G6fNSZdwGPWRgFbJpSHnFCfdkIzOA/photo/AF1QipPADZA-xOEDVtNvEvl5EA2_OfkBkiQDbHHnEHCt?key=Mmt2bWhVdDJjNk5XckFlTEQtUEloclZxdVJFek13
youtu.be/VRjD-7IU2sU
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

I laughed way to hard

lmao cue the "dagadagadagadagadaaaa" sound when I knife hits wood in kids movies

kel fucking India

More?

youtu.be/KnObMUtTW1Q

>> Rekt Bread

>Crossy road

>watching cartel video
>one of the worst things I've ever seen
>guy has face cut off, eyes and tongue removed, hands cut off
>trying to scream but gargling blood
>tries to stop them decapitating him with his nubs where his hands used to be
>Funky Town starts playing in the background

The fuck is wrong with him.

This is by far the nost brutal rekt ive seen on b

this makes me sick every time i see it

Let's have some speculation on what he could possibly have said to warrant that

that's a healthy diet! moar.

Check out my 9gag meme collection

Any source for this once? Newspaper article, police report or city at least?

>when I knife hits wood
OK retard

anyone have a link to what punishment this guy got

Fucking bastard, thats glorious!!

I want to think he provoked him and ended up getting way more than he asked for, can't even tell if he got his neck snapped on the curb or just so many blows to the head that he got KOd

Every single piece of machinery let alone every driver in that entire shithole country is trying to kill you at all times, you'd think maybe they'd at least try not to kill themselves

>OK bud how about you relax
Murders you instead while useless fucks sit by and watch

Niger Ambush on US Soldiers by ISIS.

photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMcIDeOw8OMo-y3UWucWmcpreFLk6B3SWTt_G6fNSZdwGPWRgFbJpSHnFCfdkIzOA/photo/AF1QipPADZA-xOEDVtNvEvl5EA2_OfkBkiQDbHHnEHCt?key=Mmt2bWhVdDJjNk5XckFlTEQtUEloclZxdVJFek13

Love it!

I demand an explanation

lol nice one

youtu.be/VRjD-7IU2sU

Goddamn. I'd let her ride for as long as she wants

It's just "play" dismemberment

nigra dead before it hits the ground

can someone help me find this vid

Really?

>Prosthetics

Between this and the live cartel heart one I'm not sure which is worse. Poor bastard better have really earned a death like that, hopefully he went into shock within the first 30 seconds of losing his first foot

I hope he had his upper torso mounted like a big game trophy and put on the wall of the shop

Moral of the story: mind your own business. Also dont be a hero to impress your girl.

Lucky bastard

Shouldve used tampax pearl.

YESSS I needed some rekt bread for my rekt Webm folder. Can’t post the file I want Bc it’s to fucking big

How is this even possible?

Wow the soy boys in the background watching somebody get murderd and girl getting hit

Yeah, not like you.

You're safely locked away in your mom's basement, so you can talk really big on the Internet about situations that you'll never encounter because you never actually go outside, you fucking disappointing sack of human filth.

what's wron with u fuck'n retard.

I demand to see explosion or a “pop”

how do u know that she's "still alive"?

use MEGA?

They were doing what the other guy should have done - minding their own fucking business.

Removing a rod from a long bone, looks like femur.

That is the normal way they do it. Its brutal the doctor can skip the gym after (not really but you see how physical it is)

You should see them beating the rod INTO the femur. The doc showed me the footage of him putting the rod that is in my femur in from when I broke it, it was insane he had to go caveman on the thing with a hammer.

Fucking kek

Kill yourself you autistic little faggot.

Did he dead?

Fucked up. This is what your cocaine causes.

Rekt my heart what a cutie

Lol got me

Yeah naw, this was a taxi driver supporting his family that refused to give all the cartel members rides for free.

Fucking scum did this to make an example of anyone who goes against cartel wishes.

Happy Wednesday

The lesson here is to do what the cartel says.

noice

secondary lesson is don't live somewhere where organized crime is the de facto government

>You should mean frogger

Go back to school it ain't summer yet

Wew.

Checked

Glad there's no sound

she dead?

yeah seen it on best gore I think. Is it the one where tey put a broomstick down his throat to stop him from screaming?

yeah thats the one

can't find it...

this?
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

>bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

that was fucked

CNG or LPG?

Link?

nerve gas

anyone got the one with the girl on a gym machine that locks her legs?

pretty famous, available on yt

who had the right of way?

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/

Does anyone have the video of the drug dealers cutting some girl's throat for stealing from them or something?

She is making a horrific sound and it takes a long time for her to die.