Feels thread

Feels thread

Girlfriend just told me she cheated and got pregnant. Feeling like shit

Did somebody say shit???

LOL!!!!

At least she got pregnant. Not your baby, not your responsibility

this
ditch now and she'll have to deal with having a child on her own. it's the ultimate revenge

Don't raise the shit spawn of a person a guy who fucked your gf if you have an ounce of self respect. Don't even let her manipulate you into it. Sever all contact.

And you gonna raise him like a cuck you are, kek

Yeah I know it's not really my problem just have a shitty feeling in my stomach

No shit makes me fucking angry just thinking about it

look at it this way, you found out before YOU got her preggers... might feel like shit now, but you dodged a bullet there user...
- does she regret and want you to stay? If so make her do all sorts of depraved shit and take loads of pics and film of it so you have fap material for later... then dump, and tell her that is how she made you feel when she told you....

I don't know what she wants kek

Don't raise that kid. It's not yours! Get out of that relationship and don't look back.

This

Look on the bright side.. no maintenance.. saved your $100,000 bro

just leave, she doesn't care about you user, sorry...

Dump her, sever all contact

If she does something get a restraining order

If she does something again, you have the legal right to “defend” yourself

CUCKED

It should make forgetting about get easier. You deserve better. Don't be a cuck. Let her deal with this shit

throw her in the gutter and go find another

Totally agree. None of this "it was a one time mistake" bullshit. If you help raise that kid that's a fucking life scentence, and you'll (rightly) never love that kid.

Pretend to be all up for raising the baby until it's too late to get an abortion. Ditch her then.

Fuck her till baby's born then jetpack

>tfw might fail easy online proctor exam because teacher doesnt have her name in the list of teachers
>tfw dont have enough monies to get a next semester worth of classes
>tfw on the 3 steps of offing myself cause im a failure worse then my father

hows your guys morning

Well boys it's 5am by me and I've got to go to work tomorrow but Ive decided to just throw her out healthier for me gonna try and sleep but hopefully the rest of you guys can get some shit off your chest

Shitty ex that you're not suck to? Sounds like you're doing fine. Enjoy the free time and extra money.

Karma is on your side, my friend.
You clearly didn't know her capacity for evil.
Now you do.
Let her go and never speak with her again.
Go get your favorite fast food tomorrow and consume your favorite media.
Women are fucked.

No matter how much you love someone, never trust them.

>CUCKED
youkeepusingthatword.dll