ITT the first time a girl saw your penis

ITT the first time a girl saw your penis
How old were you? Did she like it?
A girl HAS seen your cock before... right Sup Forums?

was like 7-8
was a i'll show mine and you show yours type o' deal.
her mom called her home as she was pulling her pants down.. was like 5 years til' i saw a vagina..

Yes, she was really pleased about the size of it. 20 cm long and about 13 cm girth.

Nope.

PENis tho

I was 17 and there was this cute girl I hanged out with. Our group of friends always said we looked cute together. One day, after weeks of talking sexy to her, we walk home after school. She tried to fit in so she always said she had sex before and given blowjobs. What a gyp that turned out to be. I got to her house and I showed her my dick and she was scared to do anything. I ate her out first and she came as soon as I came near. She tried to give me a blowjob but backed out as soon as it got hard. Fucked her without a condom and spit on her back and told her I came. Talked to her less and less after that until we were no longer friends

Me and my sister slept over my female cousin's house a lot when we were kids.
One night I woke up to one of them holding my pj bottoms down and the other one petting my penis like it was a kitten or something. I just faked being asleep and let them do their thing. They kept touching it so I guess they liked it.

Nooo

You sound like a stand up gent

I used to run around in the nude all the time growing up so technically I can't remember. First time an actual girlfriend saw it she said "that's going to split me in half", which put me in a blind panic and completely knocked my concentration.

Black girl on my street asked me to show her when I was around 14. Whipped it out and she seemed surprised when she saw it wasn't black
>"Oh damn! It's like, all pink n' shit!"
Don't really know what she expected.

I was 16 and I was smoking behind the school w this girl I had a crush on (but she led me on type shit, you know the kind) and she asked if I’d felt tits yet,which I hadn’t so she took them out and let me play with those. Then when she started getting her fingers in my waistband I was confused lmao. Then when she started unbuckling my shit my autist ass realized what was going down. She took me out, got me hard and told me my cock was gorgeous and shit. The only part I believe looking back was that it was the first uncut dick she’d Seen. Then she stroked me off while we made out for like ten mins and I busted my first nut with a female.

The single best thing anyone has ever said to anyone else, ever: "I used to think I could deepthroat"

Outside of family, it was the first time I had sex at 21.

She grinned delvishly and started stroking it. Then starting sucking it. Shortly after said I tasted good and I had a nice cock. Big confidence boost for sure, ended up blowing my load on her back side shortly after penetration. Luckily I got hard again in less than 30 and round 2 was very fun for both parties.

>outside of family, it was the first time I had sex
Wat

First girl to see my cock was my sister. We would always do the whole "explore eachothers bodies" thing, nothing sexual just kids being kids. I remember she used to talk to it like it was alive or something because it would move/twitch

1st girlfriend and she was pleased with it, since it wasn't her dad's. She'd been fucked by him since she was 12 and she was 15 when she saw mine.

He mean it was boring.

A girl has asked me several times to send her picture of my penis, I told her she'd only get to see it in reality or her dreams. She also said size doesn't matter, does she expect me to have small dick?

They always think you have a small dick if youre not fucking them. It could be as big as a elaphants dick theyll still say its small lmao.

I was 12, and an older girl on my street had me show her mine a couple of times. She used to always either pull my foreskin down or have me do it cause she'd "wanna see the pink part". I never got to see any of her though.

>21 replies
>13 posters
Really rattles the ol' almonds

Bio-dad was a pedophile so my single mother was really weird about me coming into contact with anything sex-related growing up (I was molested as a kid so this all made things weirder for me but that's another story). All that combined with the fact that I have huge hands (straight guys at the bar even compliment me on their size) and am not a shower led me to believe I had a sub-average sized member.I was pretty unpopular and was obsessed with my 6th grade crush so I didn't date at all.

First day of 11th grade Biology and wouldn't you know it my 6th grade crush is sitting beside me. Since 6th grade she had been painted as the whore and the hotdog stuck in her vagina rumor was about her at our school. She is now just as unpopular as me. We bond over the schoolyear and nearing summer we're onto subtle in-class cuddling and petting. Summer of senior she comes to my baseball game. My sister picked us up and dropped us off and we're chillin' while my mom's at work.

We're talking about stupid high school shit (conversation was not what I committed to memory about this) when she stands up and goes to the kitchen for something. When she comes back into view she's got the strut and look women do that makes it seem like she was going to devour you alive. Hips swaying, oozing confidence, sinister smile... I'd only seen that shit in horror movies. I was frozen understanding the 50/50 chance I was about to be fucked/murdered. Worth the chance.

As I mentioned I'm a grower, so when it got to the fondling part of our making out I was visibly distressed. I'm like 4in cold. She must have noticed I was upset and told me there's nothing to worry about and said she would take care of m. I relaxed and blood started flowing. She kneeled, unbuttoned my pants, and when the cold air hit my throbbing smoogly all I heard was "what the fuck." Nutted in her throat and she stroked my ego by wanting to measure after. I now know I can reach 8.5+in on a really good, purple-head day.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

13, when I got circumcised.

Why wait so long?

It's not common to be circumcised where I live and it was for medical reasons.

I was 16 she was 14. Both if us were virgins at the time. She didn't say anything. Gif related. It's us 18 years later

0 nigga you think yo mom changed diapers blindfolded

"I didnt know they got this solid" she apparently though they were wacky inflantable tubemen or something idk

I was 16 she was 15. Let me touch all her holes but no entering. She gave me a really noob handjob (it was basically all fingertips) and I made her lick my d once. Tried for bj she wouldn't have it.

This is real though user

18 in a train. Was with a classmate it was dark and she sucked me off till i came in her mouth

she gagged a bit it was her first time and she enjoyed it. No other obvious reactions. Couldnt see her face cause it was dark