Vegan girlfriend red pilled me on meat

So, I'm still going to eat meat throughout my entire life, but she brought up excellent points, that made me cut back on HOW MUCH meat I eat. Consider the following:

>Human intestines of other herbivores, ours are very long (carnivores have short intestines so they can quickly get rid of all that rotting flesh they eat).

>Human teeth opposite of carnivore's teeth, meant for grinding

etc etc. I mean just google it, and it'll show that humans aren't built for it.

OK. But, instead of cutting out on meat and dairy entirely, why don't we just cut back on our meat and dairy consumption rates? It's no wonder why the West has loads of health problems from eating too much of it, compared to the East.

I mean think about it, I bet you that even back in the 1950s, we didn't eat as much meat as we do today.

Aren't I on to something with at least cutting back on how much of it that we consume?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=over consumption meat heart attack
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=too much meat causes
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=amount of meat we should be eating
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/06/27/155527365/visualizing-a-nation-of-meat-eaters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein–energy_malnutrition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwashiorkor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marasmus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares about your normie life lmao kys

Why is that slut provoking the cow? Go away, cunt.

links to the scientific community agreeing that we're eating too much meat for our human bodies:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=over consumption meat heart attack

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=too much meat causes

link to how much meat we SHOULD be consuming:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=amount of meat we should be eating

Average American eats 270 pounds of meat a year, as a nation we eat 52.2 billion pounds of meat

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/06/27/155527365/visualizing-a-nation-of-meat-eaters

in 1909 it was 9.8 billion

You are user. Vegan here for 3 years and it's amazing. Plus you get to piss off normies by just saying you're vegan. That always triggers them.

>Aren't I on to something with at least cutting back on how much of it that we consume?
Possibly, if you replace it with something healthier.

how can he piss off normies being a normie himself you portuguese niggerjew

>(carnivores have short intestines so they can quickly get rid of all that rotting flesh they eat).

do humans eat rotting flesh often?

you can grind meat, and it surprisingly works well evidenced by how you can eat meat

don't be a vegan cuck now, boy

your girlfriend is dumb and apparently so are you

humans are omnivores and there's really no evidence that cutting out things like fish does anything good for you

Again?

>We don't eat rotting meat, so long intestines are fine.
>Some of our teeth are for grinding, some are for tearing. We're omnivorous.

The problem isn't that we eat too much meat, the problem is that most people don't eat enough vegetables/fruits. We need to eat both user.

who the fuck told you I eat a lot of meat anyway faggot?

Well the crux of my point is that we eat too much of it. I'm not saying we should cut it out entirely

Dude, really, another thread? Find something else to do, your teenage trolling makes me tired.

Case and point! This guy is mad already.

I'm saying there's a mountain of evidence that says cutting back on meat will be healthy for you, yes.

>letting women influence your decisions

Humans have omnivorous diets with teeth to match so we can eat plants and meat you attention whore. Fuck off already.

That's it, I'm now making Sup Forums #SlipperyForHillary

>>Human teeth opposite of carnivore's teeth, meant for grinding

lol

why do you think our eyes face forward?

it's for hunting prey

pic related, it's what your girlfriend will force you to wear pretty soon

There's no evidence that cutting out things like fish is better for you. plenty of evidence that it can actually cause problems though.

omnivores are potentially healthier than vegans. fact. thats what science says

The other thread got archived. Reposting

I find veganism retarded when vegetarianism exist. It's an unnatural diet since you need artificial protein supplements to survive.

>West has loads of health problems from eating too much of it, compared to the East.
Yes, in the West people eat too much meat. We should eat 1/3 of what we actually do.

As an agro engineer, I'm going to tell you something. Proteins are the most expensive aliment to produce, doesn’t matter if it's from animal or vegetable origin. And sadly, most of modern third world malnutrition problems are related to the lack of proteins in diets. Everyone can buy a bunch of carbos (except maybe best Koreans). On the other hand animal products are ultra-expensive in the third world.
Pic related is the result of a pure carbo/fat diet without proteins.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein–energy_malnutrition
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwashiorkor
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marasmus
I find hilarious when vegans want to ban animal products. Needy third world children are dying because of this. Vegans and ecologists are first world spoiled brats.

Oh! And don’t fall to the meat contamination meme. Even without ranching, agriculture itself is already destroying the world. There are too many humans to feed.

>compared to the East
East eat superior fish, which is healthier than meat in every way. Seriously, if you care about your health, get used to eat fish weekly.

>Human intestines of other herbivores, ours are very long (carnivores have short intestines so they can quickly get rid of all that rotting flesh they eat).
Humans not carnivores or herbivores, they are omnivores, and this is not even debatable. When herbibores eat meat they get fucked, see the mad cow disease.

Sorry for my shit english.

>
>Case and point! This guy is mad already.

No, he just thinks Portuguese are like niggers, user. Hate to say it, but you are proving him right.

>not being in a relationship with an intelligent woman

laugh out loud

also

>so we can eat plants and meat

not 270 pounds of meat a year, no.

Links to this mountain of """"""""""evidence""""""""""?

Meat tastes good, stop listening to your girlfriend.

>rotting meat
>he doesn't cook his meat

Lol kys

> 1908 US population: 88,710,000
> 1908 US meat consumption: 9.8 billion pounds
> 110lbs per person per year
> 2016 US population: 324,118,787
> 2016 US meat consumption: 52.2 billion pounds
> 161 lbs per person per year

here:
Are you a globalist CEO for a meat corporation, or just an unhealthy slave?

Back then we consumed less sugar.
Back then we consumed less meat. Back then we consumed less vegetable oils.
Back then we consumed a different form of wheat that isn't GMO.
What the fuck should I eat?

The population is larger, yeah. But the amount we're eating isn't adjusted for the population by a long shot, lol:

link to how much meat we SHOULD be consuming:

>Intelligent
>Woman

Hate to say it, but I don't think you are one to gauge somebody's intelligence, user. You don't sound very smart.

>Are you a globalist CEO for a meat corporation, or just an unhealthy slave?

Yeah, man. you totally sound like a reasonable guy who just got convinced through simple facts and figures.

>270lbs of meat
Where is this number from? Why is it relevant to have a certain amount when we are capable of eating both meats and plants? Do you eat 600lbs of greens a day?

>Human intestines of other herbivores, ours are very long

That's some straight up "bro science" tier shit by some arsewipe making shit up to fit what they want the answer to be. Food takes 24 hours at most - not enough time to "rot"

Spot the virgin austist

Anything else takes work ethic, intelligence and understanding, user. Do you think op has any of those things?

Humans are omnivores which means meat and plants. We kill all things and eat all things. That's why we're the apex predator.

Carnivores that have short intestines are scavengers, humans are hunter x gatherers.
Not just hunters, not just gatherers.
Facts don't need to be argued, they don't need "mountains of evidence" to be facts. The fact of the matter is your girlfriend is a dipshit because she's a woman and so are you for listening to her. If you just kept eating meat only and shitting solid stone turds for a month or two she'd join in and probably come up with a "mountain of evidence" to back up her current lifestyle too.

As someone who lifts weights, I need at least 150 grams of protein a day to put on mass. I understand how one can survive on a vegan diet, but how about bodybuilding? I'd rather eat meat than consume expensive powders.

>Let's not agree with science because it hurts my feelings

I have a theory.

Farmers in my area used to work 14 hours a day under the sun, eating little stuff and mostly non processed products. They are all well above 80, in good health and still working as farmers. Mane of them smoke like chimneys and drink liters of wine per day.

It has to do mostly with living a rough life. Stress your body with prolonged physical work and it will toughen up.

Your reply just reinforced what I said. Nice argument.

The average Ameritard eats 270 pounds of meat per year

>thinking women can be equal to men in terms of intelligence
Bluepilled as fuck.

This
Is actually stupid enough to be convinced by a woman
Basically halfway to letting Tyrone pleasure here in the name of vegan feminism

That doesn't make much sense.

>161 lbs per person per year
tasty

>Facts don't need to be argued,

Exactly, which is why you look like a high functioning retard by doubting that you're eating too much meat

So then that proves we can handle our meat. What's your point?

We are eating too much meat i agree but then evolution will weed the weak vegans and the strong meat eaters will prevsil

It does. Annoying people for no reason is pretty nigger-like. You and op both.