Why is it always the girl that makes it?

Why is it always the girl that makes it?

Why didn't she turn on her phone when the lights went out?

she should have shown her panties in the show it would have made it very much better

wow, spoilers asshole.

I was really hoping she would get turkey basted. She's such a shitty character.

not my fault you don't watch movies before I do

It's 2016, you should know that every modern horror movie does this by now

in the movie im sorry im so jorny

Her screams during that scene were top notch though, hot as fuck

The turkey baster scene was disgusting.

Makes me wonder what he would've done if she gave birth to a boy

keked audibly, thanks user.

Cuck boy should have killed the old guy and kept her in the harness.

tfw cbs didn't pick up a pilot she did

best two posts on this site

Quite possibly because of the precedent set with Jamie Lee Curtis. It's been amazingly influential.

funny how the police did not care for that creepy sm prison in the basement. wouldn't that girl's DNA be all over the place?

Impregnating Jane Levy is my primary sexual fantasy.

This scene could have come from one of my dreams.

Good point and good trips.

How would he have explained that away?

how smely are her tyrds?

how did he kidnap the prisoner girl? was that explained in the movie?

Literally because "Halloween" was so successful, then "Friday the 13th" basically copied every aspect of that movie, and boom, copies of those films had become a new genre.

SO TINY

Yeah, honestly the white guy should have lived. That would probably offend some SJWs, but he was honestly the most sympathetic character in the movie.

The turkey baster was stupid though. If
you're going to make your villain go even more evil, don't wuss out with a half measure. Just make him a rapist.

Good movie desu

Why didn't he just kill the old man when he had the chance?

Then he would be out of the friendzone and she'd be sucking his dick in Pasadena or whever they were going.

this was amazingly hot. I don't know why everyone in the theater went so crazy because of the jizz scene. who here can honestly say they have never tasted their own?

Both their phones conveniently died a few minutes before.

i havent because i know as soon as there's cum in my mouth im a gay man for the rest of my life that's also why i don't put fingers in my bum hole or eat bananas unsliced

this is one of the rare movies where it makes sense since the antagonist (not villain since he didnt do anything wrong) needed a female alive and didnt need the males alive

I have been bending over to swallow my own cum since I was about 12, its the most efficient way to get rid of it, cant believe most guys have to go get a tissue or do something disgusting like cum in a sock

Female (virgin) surviving is stereotypical ending to horrors

Watch Behind The Mask : Rise of Leslie Vernon, while it is a mocukemntary/slasher it pretty much explains were the basic tropes of slashers come from, what they represent or the metaphores or ideas they try to convey, worth a watch.

The ending was stupid as fuck. "Durrr it was u all along hurrr im ded Xl"

I loved it actually, im into b movies and shit so ridiculous stuff like this its always a plus for me. As Joe Bob would say 4 stars, check it out.

Also really liked when the photography of the film goes from the "reality show look" to the "feature film" look.

I thought the opposite, the "I'm not a rapist" line was very good characterization.

He is not an edgy psycopath, but an insane person who uses a twisted moral system to justify the evil shit he is doing.

Like a thief who doesn't steal from old ladies and truly believes this makes his behaviour ok.

totally agree with you, and it was obviously the point, that other user is just dumb

Fuck that. Douchebag was right, he was a coward who was waiting to try and convince her to break up with Douchebag and swoop in

Men are expendable in the eyes of society - it's children>women>men. Have you ever looked at a war?

>I don't know why everyone in the theater went so crazy
>Clapistan

Can't you retards shut the fuck up and just watch the film?

Gynocentrism

He was a millionaire, couldn't have been that difficult

>honestly say they have never tasted their own?

nigga, wat.