So Trump wants to abolish term limits for presidents while imposing them on senators?

So Trump wants to abolish term limits for presidents while imposing them on senators?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mia_gefen/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he do everything to fuck america harder and harder

Fake news, nice b8

Obama would be president again.

He says China is doing it and that maybe we should try it. He definitely wants to be president for life

It was a joke re: Xi Jianping u nigger

I have no problem with term limits for senators. Those fucks will say anything in order to get re-elected. Even if it means alienating a large amount of their constituents just so they can get someone elses vote.

Sound like FaKe NeWs. How have you been CNN?

Only because of the nigger/cuck factor.

You must not have caught his sarcasm

And presidents are different?

There was none. Do you have autism? Listen to his voice

>All statements must be taken at face value. Nuance and satire are the enemies of social justice

Term limits on congress is a good thing.
Also limits on the amount of time someone can serve as Justice on the Supreme Court.
None of this will happen because Congress has to pass a law to do this. It is not a presidential mandate.
Why would congress want to term limit themselves?
Why would the Supreme Court say a law limiting them would be constitutional?

Oh good. So you get it.

I'll give him a resentful golf clap is he actually does give senators term limits.

Not really. I'm sure some have better intentions than others, just like some congressman, but term limits are necessary in politics

Whenever Trump says something horrible that you don't agree with it was only a joke. Jokes mean nothing. Like when he joked that some Mexican immigrants were good or that some of the protesters on the left were good people.

Even better would be a ban on wives and kids of politicians going into politics

"Cuck". Just another internet buzzword. I hope you don't go around saying it in real life.

I hate that corporate cocksucking whore , but I'm pretty sure he was joking.

That would definitely be unconstitutional.

Listen to him say it. I'm pretty sure the joke is that he wants to try it. Sometimes a joke is true. That's what makes them funny.

dude hes trolling

to prempt china no term limits isn't bad bullshit and for the lulz

thats one of the most important things to realize about trump he's trolling alot to force ppl into positions that will screw them lateron

You obviously didn't watch it or are too potato to pick up the sign.

>Executive order inbound

He didn't say he was gonna take your guns though, did he?

Guess we know who your parents will be voting for.

Trolling implies he knows what he's doing.

He couldn't plan his way out of a wet paper bag.

It was clearly a joke you imbecile. He was mocking communism. He was obviously being critical of Xi. Are the left really so pathetic that you all take an obvious joke and collectively lie to yourselves to make the president look like dictator? You all know and we all know it was a joke so you can't impeach the president with it. You must really be running out of ammo. How pathetic.

This guy gets it, everyone else is a fucking moron

Fuck yes, fuck yes, and fuck yes.

instagram.com/mia_gefen/

i wouldnt say the speech was exactly being critical of xi, it was more just his usual freewheeling braggard style. While I agree it was definitely a joke, you also gotta understand that its not the sort of thing presidents joked about in the past, and it can be hard to tell how serious anything trump says is given its always delivered in that same freewheeling braggard style

He's from New York. He said it ironically. That's the best word I could use. Go to New York and listen to people talk. Bunch of sarcastic pricks. He's not that much different from anybody else, not sure why people constantly try to read into his "style". He's just a guy and he's doing a good job and he's definitely a fan of term limits for Presidents and even if he wasn't, it's completely impossible for them to be removed. Goodnight.

The whole point of saying it was to mock Xi because it's clearly so unconstitutional and proves that China is still as communist as ever. It wasn't said for the sake of joking. Maybe some people really don't understand that but it wasn't even a joke.

This can't be true. No one would let him do that
Because this would happen

He's a fucking idiot and will soon be forced to resign

>Trump wants to abolish term limits for presidents
that was a joke you fucking mung. god, you goddamn libs have no sense of humor at all. oh, wait, you did elect obama. you must have a fantastically sick sense of humor

boi looks like that boi is actually an african dictator painted red, altho this would be an insult to all african dictators ever

>He WILL be forced to resign
Don't you see that every delusional little prediction that liberals made with total confidence never turned out to be true? You don't know the future, faggot. Go blow your brains out in front of the white house in the name of gun control.

What the fuck is that?!?

just 2 run-of-the-mill trump supporters

doesn't look like 2 people with their doctorates to me.

keep saying shit like that and you will
keep crying about losing elections

We need China as an ally right now, what he said hurts no one. At least it doesn't hurt anyone that matters