In Amsterdam hotel. just bought pic related. never done shrooms before. Is this fine to do on my own?

In Amsterdam hotel. just bought pic related. never done shrooms before. Is this fine to do on my own?

I wouldn’t recommend doing it alone if you’ve never done mushrooms before. You won’t know what to expect.

dog, if you are comfortale with who you are, you'll be chill, just eat lots of calories and drink lots of water and pro tip:dont jerk off

also drink orange juice, makes it a tiny bit stronger, and can help prevent mucus buildup.

Sure. Just put on a cool happy, trippy movie, and enjoy.

I'd be more comfortable on my own, and the only non strangers are on the other side of the planet

That's a warning i haven't heard before

Should have bought some, damn

that i can do!

other user is right about jerking off. feels super weird, you'll never look at your dick the same way again.

don't do it you stupid fucking retard!!!!!

you're gonna have feelings of regret if unsure and its a downhill spiral

take like 25%, wait for a few hours.. see how it is and dose up 10% each time

Have a good playlist you can fall back on ,super chill shit. The power of music on shrooms is incredible. Instant mood changer.
Set.setting. you got this.

user from Amsterdam here. We have seen many guys like you jump out of the window because you think you can fly.

I agree with this faggot, honestly. Tripping, especially your first trip, is much better enjoyed with friends.

I jerk off on hallucinogenics all the time. It's hard work, but it's the best fap youll ever have

It sounds to me like you've already made up your mind so why the fuck did you ask us for input in the first place, man?

sorry for calling you a stupid fucking retard but listen up man..

get everything prepped up before time: music, food, toys.

know that the comming hours will pass and that is oke, you prepaired for this.

just relax man, do a little meditation before chowing down on them, have a ginger tea or whatever... im telling you to chyeeelll man!

and just let it happen, dont force anything and see where it takes you.

have a good time men.

>looking at your dick
what a fag

I've jerked off on acid before. My dick got hard just fine but I had trouble taking fapping seriously. It just seemed stupid.

What if you dont have any?

My window doesnt eopen enough to let my fat ass out! good thing, 6th floor would hurt

Cute! but how related?

I was hoping for some reassurance. or a more clear message that i should throw the shit out

cool!

Youll be fine. Try just 2 grams and watch some movies. Everyone here is exaggerating. Drink a beer first, too. It helps with the anxiety. Unless the mushrooms have some other chemical present, you can ignore the label

LET ME CLIMB THE GOLDEN HEXAGONS

It probably too cold to go out but shrooms on nice sunny day inawoods sounds /comfy. Unless you find bear.

I really wouldn't do it if I were you. Just wait until you're back in the states with friends. If you don't have any then I dunno what to tell you. I've never had that problem before.

Read the damn flyer!

i live in minnesota. anything above 0c is a warm day

Again user from amsterdam. Its gonna rain tonight so you gonna have a bad trip

Depending on the dosage I'd say 1.5-2.0 grams you'd be fine alone, 2.5-3.0 you might wanna get a trip sitter.

Buy weed preferably a good strain that will mellow you out you're gonna need it for the anxiety that comes.

Either watch a good movie, tv show or listen to some good music, outside or in nature preferably pink floyd or some classic rock.

I dropped about 2.5 grams of penis envy a couple months back and I swear at the zeinth of the trip I was melting into physical reality and becoming one with everything, I also saw a mescaline angel (the pic but it was covered in psychedelic spirals and waves). I felt this being had great power and was a protector of sorts.

if i stay in the noise is enough for a bad trip?

Not If you listen to music.

nice! i'm still a bit gooey from a cold otherwise i would have gotten some weed

user from amsterdam here again. I once took a spacetruffle. Sort of spacecake mixed with paddos. (I dont know how you name these thing in the USA) I got a bad trip and thought I was gonna drown. Luckily I was in my bedroom. Just smoke some weed or Hashj, its strong enough.

was hoping to try something new, ive been smoking weed for 15 years. thanks for the warning though

Can relate. Did shrooms when I went to Amsterdam, or truffles which have the same active compound. I felt a bit sick just after taking them, tis normal my bro. Had to take a picture of my hotel room wall as I was tripping balls and the colours were amazing. I watched phantasia while tripping and it was amazing. Sit back and enjoy the ride, and drink something sweet if you start feeling bad.

Anyways continuing with my experiences, I had bought an 1/8th of Penis Envy cube and the aforementioned trip was when I took the 2.5 grams, I was left over with 1.5 so I took them a week later, that experience was a bit less euphoric but was a bit twisted. When I lied down in bed to rest I started tripping out about this humanoid figure, it had this feminine aspect to it so I assume it was female, it mounted me and proceeded to bang me (keep in mind this was all happening inside my head and I was getting rock hard IRL) it had its fun, I had mine and the trip was over.

that's certainly an experience. 2.5g? the pack is 10g and the guided says beginners should take half...?

The concentration on psilocybin varies depending on strains, you probably got some average ones, the ones I get are home grown.

Eh, in a hotel in Amsterdam...
People are fucking different man. I had a horror trip on LSD in an apartment, while my buddy was more or less fine.

When I did shrooms a couple of years later alone, and went to the park at night it was fucking beautiful. The park was almost completely empty. And the trip was less intense than LSD. But if I couldn't go out to nature I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it.

I've done a lot of drugs in my life... if you're asking about shrooms, that includes everything you've ever heard of and probably a dozen or more you haven't (especially if you still think "bath salts" is an actual new thing, and not a mixture of drugs that have been around for decades).

If you're smart enough to realize TV isn't fucking real, movies aren't fucking real, and the blue dinosaur you just saw run across the room aren't fucking real, you don't need a trip sitter for most hallucinogens. All it takes is not being the massive mongoloid retard who can't understand that the impossible shit they're seeing isn't real.

On that note, if you ever delve in other totally different classes of hallucinogens (like dissociative deliriants, which work by totally changing/stopping certain facets of brain function), you should definitely have a sitter, and a sober one. But shrooms are simply a big kick in the serotonin receptors, little more

>blue dinosaur you just saw run across the room

Really?

>never done shrooms before.
>in amsterdam.
YOU KNOW ITS FUCKING UNEDUCATED ASSHOLES LIKE YOU THAT MADE MUSHROOMS ILLEGAL?
thankfully the loophole of truffles are not mushrooms exists.
>UNTILL ANOTHER FAGGOT LIKE YOU RUINS EVERYONES FUN AGAIN.