Ouch

Ouch

Ouch

I make more than that per paycheck after deductions.

But he's e-famous and I'm not, so there's that.

>e-celeb cancer thread

Ouch

Noah could've had it good. All he had to do was keep making videos, but somehow he fucked that up. Now he alienated most of his fans and the only people he has left are those who pity him

I think the problem is none of these CA guys ever really tried to actually follow through with their dreams.

I type this with a really weird feeling in my gut as I'm getting ready (Dec 16) to fly out to Japan and work (special effects) with a small company out of Osaka that specializes indie films. I'll probably direct at some point, and I plan on making an actual go at filmmaking as a career.

Now I look at Noah. What the fuck happened to that movie you were gonna make, asshole? I wonder if the idiot had a fucking meltdown trying to come up with something for a "Spoony Movie", instead of just giving us a legit shot at making a movie he would want to make (not related to his stupid CA days)

Same thing goes for Angry Video Game Nerd. Why the FUCK didn't he direct a really fun throwback horror movie?

Motherfuckers, we're living in a post-Paranormal Activity world. You can make a movie on a couple thousand and see actual returns provided you give half a shit while you make it. What a fucking shame. All of them.

Athough James has alot of knowledge about horror films, the kind that he loves are pleb-tier Troma garbage. I highly doubt that James could make a decent horror movie with 300k dollars with his horrible taste

>getting less per month than DarksydePhil

Whatever happened to his planned movie?

It fucking boils my blood that this lazy piece of shit makes over A THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH for doing literally nothing. Jesus Fucking Christ.

its coming
promise

I don't think he ONLY likes those kinds of horror movies. I think he has a greater love for the classic Universal horror movies and black and white horror in general. He should have made a throwback "Old Dark House" type of movie.

>he doesn't like Troma movies
ummm... like omg

That was a patreon stretch goal back when he got like 5000$ per month.

he did promise it tho
could always be cut down into two episodes instead

YEAR OF SPOONY

Dont lose hope its coming

I wonder how fucking lazy and fucked in the head you have to be to be getting 5k a month, and then do absolutely nothing while it slowly whittles its way down to 1/5th of that. If he came out with even a video every month he could've held onto that, but it wasn't a priority for him, and now his finances are irreparably fucked

>The Date is December 14th, 2016
>Huge crowds flock to the theatres to watch cardboard cutouts regurgitate meme equivilent content from a nearly half a century old franchise with no passion
>Once the commercials are done, the lights dim
>Everyone is in suspense
>Suddenly, hidden latches in the seats fly open, and secure every viewer across the country in their seat
>Instead of "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story", they're greeted by Spoony staring down on them
>What follows, is a 78 hour rant, all taken in one shot. Completely reconstructing the very fabric of fiction, laying bare before everyone the folly of Hollywood, and making them understand the true beauty of art
>Not everyone survives. Those extracted by the Ambulances at the end can do nothing, but quietly thank the cinema for the experience

pure Kinomatheographique

It is in a word
TRANSCENDENT