STOP ASKING THE SAME GOD DAMNED QUESTION EVERY SINGLE TIME THESE THREADS ARE MADE

STOP ASKING THE SAME GOD DAMNED QUESTION EVERY SINGLE TIME THESE THREADS ARE MADE

NO, ILLEGAL MEXICANS DO NOT NEED A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER TO GO TO SCHOOL IN CALIFORNIA

STOP FUCKING ASKING

GOOGLE THE DREAM ACT OF CALIFORNIA

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You need to report this to UT donors like the longhorn club and alums etc

>red mccombs

She's not illegal. She can't be deported.

She moved to America when she was 3. She literally can not be deported. She's perfectly legal.

Stop making this thread and promoting her pro-illegal agenda you shill.

>Stop making this thread and promoting her pro-illegal agenda you shill.

My purpose for this thread is to stop future threads like this where every retard on Sup Forums thinks she's illegal

I am educating the people

so...fuck off

Good for her, seems like a smart, well-adjusted lady. Why doesn't she apply for citizenship?

Because libertards are saying being undocumented is now something to be proud of.

What's the real red pill on this? is it just some immigration shill that's actually legal?

>nice legs

>a spic being proud she is valedictorian of her 99% spic school

>Why doesn't she apply for citizenship?

because it costs about $10k to file for citizenship?

you gonna lend her ten grad, faggot?

She's a nobody like everyone else she doesn't matter.

Daily reminder that the Mexican invasion will never stop

>nice legs

Isn't the highest possible GPA 4.0?

She should, and I hope she does. She's the kind of talented person I want in my country. Thugs, criminals, and rapists, on the other hand, should be removed at once.

If she continues to refuse to fill out the paperwork she needs for citizenship or temporary resident status, she should be fined and removed.

>What's the real red pill on this? is it just some immigration shill that's actually legal?

No, dude.

The real red pill is that California has made it legal for undocumented children to attend public schools without a social security number or reporting their parents

The Dream Act of California then makes it possible for these same undocumented children to graduate high school and apply for a school visa, with financial aid, and go to college, again without a social security number

This is the current system in California

These kids CANNOT be deported per California law, they are legal undocumented children, who then get school visas for college, then after college, they get a work visa, and they get a temporary social security number, which eventually becomes their permanent social.

How does Sup Forums not know about this?

This is only the beginning.

>Good for her, seems like a smart, well-adjusted lady.
>smart
ask her what her major will be.

>it costs about $10k to file for citizenship?

proofs

Illegal immigrant going to UCLA using YOUR tax money for my school AMA

>Daily reminder that the Mexican invasion will never stop

Any immigrant with a school visa can sign up for military service and gain U.S. citizenship after 2 years active, 4 years inactive service

>Isn't the highest possible GPA 4.0?
If you take AP courses, you not only get college credit, but you get extra GPA points

It basically lets people know you took advanced college courses in high school

>ask her what her major will be.

she's going to be a civil enginner, per her facebook

she's a math nerd who took AP math courses

dayly reminder that not every shitskin south of the border is Méxican, she's from guatemala, stop harrasing us you fucking edgy niggers.

>Affirmatived Actioned in
>HAHAHA LOOK I'M BREAKING THE LAW IM ILLEGAL LET ME RUB THIS IN YOUR FACE
>Take that Donald Trump

>she's going to be a civil enginner, per her facebook
yep shes dropping out 2nd year.

He's right. Its a very difficult process to become a citizen in the United States. I know a white migrant from Sweden who is loved by their community, lots of Americans who vouch for her, lived in the country legally for 15 years, etc, etc etc. She only just made it as a citizen last year after a grueling process and community support.

We need to make it easier for good, smart, talented people to come into our country while at the same time, harder for criminals, rapists, and thugs to come in. That's why I support Donald Trump.

Add another engineer who will fall to the wayside of H1B Visas

Ugly ass bitches

She has nice legs

Get on your knees

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

San Antonio.

Retard.

Wtf is this new?

you get a lawyer to get your papers working and have to pay a fine for entering illegaly, you first get your green card and then apply for citizenship.

I don't think about California

to be fair its hard for most people here to tell them apart shes seems to share the arrogance you Mexicans have so i dont blame them

Liberals hide this info well

Good

An H1B Indian will steal her USA job and she can go live like a queen in Mexico

Meanwhile Americans with a lineage here will be discouraged from stem fields because of outsiders taking all of the jobs in a shrinking economy

I don't see a leafblower

Where do we report her?

>taking seats from actual citizens
>bragging about it on Jewitter
>get thousands of likes and unlimited praise

I don't know how much longer I can take it.

Holy shit! We need to build that wall behind her higher! No wonder she got in!

A 4.5 GPA wasn't even good enough for top 10% in my school. She must have went to a shithole school where all her other competition were illegals.

>has a mexican flag emoji in her post

(((tú)))

she's there legally, she made shit up.

She looks smart and capable not like some that get in just because their race. Trust I've seen them when I was at high school and it's ridiculous.

jesus don't they need a social security number or something or can they just walk into school in california?

>there legally
>undocumented (illegal) immigrant

EVERY ONE OF THESE THREADS HAD MISSED THE MOST IMPORTANT PART.

HOW HAS NO ONE MESSAGED UT OR THEIR ALUMNI ASSOCIATION REGARDING THEIR UNIVERSITY GIVING AWAY A FULL RIDE TO AN ILLEGAL WHEN THERE ARE PLENTY OF SMART US CITIZENS WHO COULD QUALIFY FOR IT.

You have to leave..

>Why doesn't she apply for citizenship?

>because it costs about $10k to file for citizenship?

LET ME START BY SAYING FUCK THIS ATTENTION SEEKING SLUT AND FUCK HER ARGUMENT THIS IS THE MAIN FUCKING POINT THAT EVERY BROWN PERSON AND SJW TRIES USES IN DEFENSE FOR WHY THEY DON'T HAVE PAPERS.....
***YOU HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY***

STOP THINKING THAT IT SHOULD BE FREE TO JUST MOVE WHERE EVER YOU LIKE!!! ALL COUNTRIES CHARGE AN IMMIGRATION FEE FOR PEOPLE COMING INTO THE COUNTRY WHY SHOULD DIRTY BROWN PEOPLE BE EXCLUDED FROM THIS RULE? FUCK MY COUNTRY AND FUCK ALL THESE PIECES OF SHIT WHO ARE RUINING IT FOR ALL THE (((LEGAL))) BROWN PEOPLE HERE LIKE MYSELF.

Do we really need to deport them?
They'll just try to come back. Can't we just shoot them? They'd stop hopping the border if they knew it was a death sentence.

I have this fucking crazy idea...

Why doesn't she go back to the shithole, take all of her achievements and >nice legs with her, and Make Mexico Great For Once!

>she has a mexican flag emoji
they're guatemalan refugees and we have to take the heat from this assholes. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's because you're a cuck who doesn't care if his country turns brown so long as a few "le base minorities" enter. Pennies make the dollar dipshit.

Some fucking baby anchor spic gets a full ride to school but middle class kids get fucked on loans. That's bullshit.

And why isn't
>Make Mexico Great For Once
a meme?

>because it costs about $10k to file for citizenship
Source?

Seriously guys, how much does it cost to become a legal citizen?
Back up your words.

>I'm too poor to afford to adhere to the law.
wew story, lad

Ten monopoly dollarlydoos these guys are in a courtroom right now

Not only that but she's getting a bunch of money that could be going to middle class kids whose parents won't pay for their college.

>Méxican
>Guatemala

That's like expecting the average person to know the different types of cockroach species.

Can russians do this too?

Yeah but she is going to school in Texas, so who cares about California laws

Fuck her. She's just trying to perpetuate the disgusting liberal myth that Mexicans are some kind of persecuted, oppressed group in this country even though they've been treated as well if not better than every other immigrant group in the country's history, while contributing very little.

The paperwork is about $5 grand, but then you have to get an immigration attorney, because any fuck up and you'll get rejected and have to re-apply a year later, so people would rather pay all the expenses to get it done right.

Included in these expenses is the flight back to Mexico, because you have to enter the U.S. LEGALLY through the border, register with your new papers, with your attorney, and again you have to pay for all this shit.

Yes, friend. It's about $10 grand.

My father was an immigration attorney.

mexicans arnt scared of death just look at their country , the literally celebrate it out there.

>She's not illegal

How come? I understand she has DACA from previous threads but this has to be renewd or some shit. Why does her age matter when it comes to how she arrived into the USA (illegally).

i wasn't expecting a ghetto nigger to know diferent nationalities. go harras a cop nigger.

see google it. go to forums. call an immigration attorney.

my father did this for years before he passed away.

the mexicans had to pay for my father to fly to Texas or California to meet them at the border, because after they apply for legal citizenship, they have to go back through the border and register legally (or through an INS immigration center), get their fingerprints taken, get a temprary visa, go through an interview process with an INS agent, have someone sign for their financial costs as a financial sponsor.

Trust me, I know the costs, I've seen a lot of people go through it. It costs a lot of money, at least 10 grand, with the flights and travel, etc.

See:
If you're too poor to become a citizen, then you're not a contributing member of society at best, and an outlaw at worst.

>Why does her age matter when it comes to how she arrived into the USA (illegally).

Because the U.S. and California do not deport children.

They'll deport the father, but the mother and children are allowed to stay.

Google it or watch YouTube documentaries.

The mother gets food stamps and monthly allowance, while the kids are allowed to attend public schools.

The mother stays, because who else will take care of the kids?

Any child who is brought to the U.S. illegally can stay legally and go to public schools legally.

This is the current U.S. law and California law takes it further, the mother can get a drivers license, and the father can stay if he gets a labor job with a temporary work visa, which is why they work those hard orange picking jobs in the sun.

Thanks for the chuckle , almost choked on my popcorn

Wait, American's get medals for graduating?

>If you're too poor to become a citizen, then you're not a contributing member of society at best, and an outlaw at worst.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

How many Americans right now have $10k saved in their bank accounts?

Do you, nigger?

Stop being a faggot.

Most people live paycheck to paycheck, and I'd say maybe less than 30% of people have 10k or more saved in their bank accounts.

Well I meant her status, she is technically still an illegal. That user lead up there said she isn't but she clearly is. Should she commit a crime, for example, she would definitely be deported especially if over 18.

>Any child who is brought to the U.S. illegally can stay legally and go to public schools legally.

Okay, so what happens after they graduate? DACA kicks in?

mexiroaches BTFO

Immigrating to this country is a privilege, not a right. It's called a barrier to entry.

>How many Americans right now have $10k saved in their bank accounts?

This is not an argument against what he said. The US citizen doesn't have to worry about the paperwork but the illegal does. What difference does it make if the US citizen has or hasn't $10k.

>implying "Americans"
>implying I couldn't have 10 grand in my hand by Wednesday morning.
>implying you are in any position to be unironically calling anyone a nigger
>implying that the economic conditions preventing all these people you claim cannot muster up $10,000 via any avenue are not caused by a government that throws all of its money away on programs designed to "benefit" the poor by keeping them that way
>implying poorfag excuses

>Immigrating to this country is a privilege, not a right. It's called a barrier to entry.

First of all, I want you to research your family history and try to figure out how your family came to the U.S.

This might help awaken and red-pill you a bit.

Secondly, I'm not advocating illegal immigration.

I am simply educating people on the current process going on now with the Mexican border and "undocumented" persons in the U.S. and their children.

I'm not pro or against anything.

I simply enjoy learning and educating myself and others.

Peace.

They don't need it. They're citizens :^)

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Do you, nigger?

>Stop being a faggot.

>Most people live paycheck to paycheck, and I'd say maybe less than 30% of people have 10k or more saved in their bank accounts

There's a difference between being a natural born citizen and an immigrant trying to gain citizenship you stupid fucking obvious spic nigger.

She's kinda cute.

Although this is just being a cunt and it's a spit in the face to the country by bragging about being an undocumented spic and child of criminal immigrants.

She has to go back

>This is not an argument against what he said.

because how much money you have shouldn't determine whether or not you and your family deserves the right to a better life, you fucking Nazi piece of shit.

They are human beings.

Yes, they should do things legally, BUT it is the U.S. Government which allows illegal immigration and the current state of affairs.

You don't like it? Vote and write your politicians.

No actually she could very easily be deported if people actually did her job because she is still in fact illegal. There's no evidence of her having entered this country, hence she could say she was born here for all it matters. The easy thing would be for her to apply for citizenship because a girl with her credentials who has been here so long would be granted it within a few months at most. She just doesn't want to do that because she will lose all her free gimme dats

>I am simply educating people
>Stop being a faggot.
>Do you, nigger?
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>Google it
>google it
>My father was an immigration attorney. (usury)
>you gonna lend her ten grad, faggot?
>I am educating the people
>so...fuck off

You're doing good work.

>because how much money you have shouldn't determine whether or not you and your family deserves the right to a better life, you fucking Nazi piece of shit.

See:

>you fucking Nazi piece of shit.

You literally admit that your dad charges obnoxious fees to poor families to have his secretary draw up paper work in a word doc, and I'm the Nazi?

jesus christ, you fucking retard.

you think people escaping a poor 3rd world country, at times with nothing but the clothes on their back, can "muster up" ten grand?

you have no heart, bro.

you have a privilege BY BIRTH!

like a nigger, you didn't CHOOSE to be born in your life position, you just got lucky.

or did you escape a horrible country and come to america on a raft?

fuck you, privileged mother fuckers.

you don't know suffering.

if you were in their position, you would do the same and try to escape to a better world.

fucking cunt.

My family came to this country just a few decades ago, and they spent money to do so.
After immigrating, they dropped their native language entirely and only spoke English, even when they were at home in private.

This country does not want or need people who cannot afford to immigrate legally, and anyone who tries to circumvent the process is a criminal who deserves deportation at least, and a bullet at the most. The 14th amendment was not written to allow people to come here and shit out an anchor baby.

>They don't need it. They're citizens :^)

Yes, exactly. That's my point.

This is why you're seeing Mexicans proudly proclaiming their "undocumented" status.

They are basically citizens, because they can't be deported and they know it.

They will grow old in the U.S. (if they choose) and they know this.

Thanks for your input!

Let us dispel with this notion once and for all that Hillary Clinton has paid people to shill for her online. It's Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>jesus christ, you fucking retard.
not an argument
>you have no heart, bro.
Appeal to emotions, not an argument.
>you have a privilege BY BIRTH!
Using this ironically on Sup Forums? Holy shit
>you just got lucky.
lol!
>fuck you, privileged mother fuckers.
>you don't know suffering.
Says the guys who's fucking dad is an immigrating lawyer.
>you would do the same
Not an argument.
>fucking cunt.
mad.

When I was at high school we got more GPA points for taking honors courses. Basically the same class just a bit more work. Wonder what her actual non weighted GPA is.

>There's a difference between being a natural born citizen and an immigrant trying to gain citizenship you stupid fucking obvious spic nigger.

Wow. What a great contribution to the conversation.

The point is that most Mexicans cannot afford to pay for the immigration process.

The point is that illegal immigration is very beneficial to them.

If they get caught, they are deported, and they can try again.

Once in the U.S. they receive many rights and social services.

So, who are you arguing with, faggot?

I made it clear: Illegals are better off NOT paying the fees, and just entering as undocumented persons and taking advantage of the current system.

Don't get mad at me, nigger. I didn't make the laws.

Report her here:
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Name: Yesenia Lara Ibarra
Occupation/School: Crockett High School

I agree with the sentiment, but not the anger. People floating in on rafts are obviously distressed and looking for help. We need to vet these people to make sure they are not terrorist, rapists, thugs, freeloaders, or criminals, but the good ones can come in, pay taxes, and contribute to society.

The current system is broken. Under the current system, there is no vetting. Terrorists cross our south Arizona border. We need to stop the bad people from coming in as a matter of national security. Then, and only then can we safely open our arms to the good ones.

>You literally admit that your dad charges obnoxious fees

The fees go to the court, you dumb uneducated faggot. My dad made maybe a thousand bucks per person.

All that money goes to the court costs, filing fees, application fees, traveling and flying back to the immigration centers, hotels, etc.

Stop being a bitch nigger.