There's a mandatory army commission in my country for every 19 year old man and I'm going to have mine in 6 days...

There's a mandatory army commission in my country for every 19 year old man and I'm going to have mine in 6 days. I heard that you have to take off your clothes and a male doctor touches your dick, tells you to cough and then fingers your anus. I don't want to take part in that. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

popularsocialscience.com/2013/01/08/never-marry-a-swede/
popularsocialscience.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eat dick for dinner and have some cum for dessert.

do it faggot

Why not? That sounds pretty hot

Take it like a big boy.

take solace in the fact that it happened to every other dude you're gonna be serving with too, and remember it's not a sexual thing... get the fuck outta your own head man....

I guess so. It's still pretty gay.

faggot

Lmao do you really think they actually do that? It's not the 19th century OP, doctors don't do that anymore.

you wish you faggot...
you undress to your underwar and no one is touching your dick or ass, they measure your height and weight and blood pressure and that's it

Hopefully. I heard so many people say that they do this I'm not even sure at this point. If it was a female army doctor like in pic related it wouldn't be half as bad even if true.

dude id be first in line to get my anus fingered by that aryan goddes but all those tales of stripping naked and being touched came from the 80's i had army commission two years ago and it was just like I wrote before

Where are you from? J went on my army commission when i was 18 voluntarily. i spent like 1,5 minute in my underwear they didn't even measure my blood pressure

One finger? They use up to three, depending on the analytical method

minus the butthole fingering, this seems standard

Its just like penis inspection day, don't you remember OP?

Sure they do, a hernia check is mandatory, although the butt touching part is foreign to me.
Back when I had to go see if I had to do military service, the doctor fondled my junk and told me to cough.
He also had the audacity to call me fat while doing so. I'm not a violent person, but that is one of the few times where I've been close to clocking some other dude right in the kisser. What made it even worse was that he was even more of a fat fuck than I were, so it was a kettle and pot situation as well.

What kinda shithole place are we talking about?

Europe, more in the north than in the south, however surprsing that may be.

You a fellow scandifag?

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

How about you use the link provided in the picture?
Oh right, you aren't actually asking in earnest, you're a shillbot.

Man the fuck up

Lmao I always knew we have it better over here in the US than you Europoors, enjoy some mandatory dick-touching.
Pic related is you, OP?

>Lmao I always knew we have it better over here in the US than you Europoors, enjoy some mandatory dick-touching.
Milady doth protest too much.
Why are you gung ho on comparing and asserting supremacy?
Is your life so shit that you gotta set it up in a narrative of "at least my life isn't as shitty as in x nation"?

Holy hell I didn't know about Scandinavia conscription-wise. How could the bulwark of democracy, human rights, welfare and social security be this retarded?

It's all the Attila hunnic blood, popularsocialscience.com/2013/01/08/never-marry-a-swede/

You can still conscientious objectioner and do some community service thing instead, like being a fireman or an EMT. It is also done on a lottery basis, so you draw a number where you either get conscripted, get a chance of elective service or don't have to go.

finger his anus first

>popularsocialscience.com

THIS seems like a reputable source.

You first

There not gonna finger your ass there gonna look at your asshole and look for signs of prostate cancer if they see signs then they'll finger your ass to check

That's pretty fucked up. Good luck OP, I'm rooting for your ass to stay pure.

shlomo fucking finkelstein

Nah bro

Even to get in the Army in the US they have to feel your nuts. They don't touch your dick or finger your anus, but they definitely feel your nuts and make you cough.

Penis Inspection Day should have prepared you for this, if you're still uncomfortable with another man fondling your penis and testicles then quite frankly, you have a lot of growing up to do.

Take this

>Penis Inspection Day
Ah, I remember this. Went through it while homeschooled.

not sure but I had a physical exam where they have to check for hernias its gross would not recommend if you don't have to

>Grug want go army fight for long nose tribe
>No want long nose fingers in Grug's ass
>What Grug do

>What is mandatory