Wake up at around 9 am

>wake up at around 9 am
>slight pain in stomach
>probably just hungry, no big deal
>fap
>go down stairs into the kitchen
>burp
>it tastes like rotten eggs
> (eggy burps will continue throughout the day)
>have 2 cereal bars for breakfast and grab a can of diet coke
>need to shit
>ohfuck.jpg
>my shit is basically just water
>a few chunks of poo escape, but mostly water
>it smells horrific
>the sounds coming out of my ass were louder and longer than any noise my body has ever produced before
>my stomach doesnt feel awful though, just feels weird
>wipe ass
>play GTA online
>about 30 minutes pass before I need to shit again
>shit water again
>its like a brown waterfall

I've had about 6 or 7 watery shits today, sometimes I have to shit within 5 minutes of leaving the bathroom after a watery shit. My stomach doesnt hurt that much but it's making some horrifying noises. The last watery shit I took burned my asshole and the water shot out so violently that it was like I had a pressure washer in my sphincter. As the shit monsoon hit the toilet water it made a sound equivalent to a hose on full blast being shot into the toilet.

What do Sup Forums?

All you can do is ride it out and learn to eat better, OP. Have fun with the fire shits

Drink water user to keep hydrated. Probably a stomach bug or something.

Stomach virus. Will only last a day.

This can be lethal. People have died from this kind of thing because the body is ejecting water faster than it can absorb it. Call the non emergency number for your ambulance service and ask for advice. And keep drinking.

Update: my mother came into my room crying and told me that it feels like theres a fire in her stomach, she is currently throwing up in the downstairs bathroom.

The plague is upon us

Drink enough water. Enjoy pissing fron your ass.

Dutch?

take up a debilitating Tylenol with codeine addiction.

Are you on medication? Rotten egg burps can happen as a side effect of sulfur in medicine.

We need pics user in order to help. Medical reasons etc..

INSTWATCH ON SUICIDE WATCH BY NEW SPAM

Free watches? Really?

sauce on pic related pls

Candidgirls . io

Could be a stomach virus, but could also be your diet in addition.

I take 50mg of Sertraline, I've been on it for like 6 years now and it's never done this to me before, in fact I forgot to take it this morning so I doubt it's my meds.

Could be something you both ate/contracted. Be sure to keep drinking water to stay hydrated. If it doesn't pass within a couple of days/gets worse tomorrow go see a doctor.

You could also try eating rice and curd pudding (think Muller rice) - apparently its what they eat in India to stop the awful diarrhoea that comes from eating so much spicy stuff.

If you truly burped egg taste, that is a coli infection and has to be treated straight away. Untreated you die within 5 days, due to lack of minerals and liquid in your body.

Eat any processed food like polony? In my cuntry south africa everyone is dying from listeriosis from eating polony

>What do Sup Forums?

post pics or it never happened.

Exact same thing happened to me a few years ago, right doen to the eggy burps. Best just to ride it out. I took some chalky anti diarrhea pills and that just made me fart like a muslim in heat, so best to avoid that... It'll pass mate, no need to worry

Stomach bug go out and stick your finger In your ass and touch handrails door handles anything that's publicly used.
Spread the love user

For those in doubt, here is the unholy discharge. It still smells awful and theres literally no solid pieces anymore.

Note: there is some piss in there, I can piss without shitting but I cant shit without pissing.

Same happened here.
Years ago I had to stop eating homemade pizza.
Turned out it was the gas oven - pizza was tasty, yet after a few hours it proved to be impossible to digest.

Also, sounds like you don't eat many vegetables, and/or spend too much time in your bed (especially after having dinner).

>no timestamp

what a faggot

The rotten egg smell is hydrogen sulfide, it's being formed by the action of certain bad bacteria on sulfur-containing compounds in your gut, reducing it to hydrogen sulfide. You have a bacterial stomach bug.

Drink plenty of water, drink Gatorade to keep your electrolytes (aka salt) up which you need to properly absorb water. Eat in very small increments, and try to find foods that aren't high in sulfur. It will pass in a few days, at which point you will probably be starving so go get a big ass burger or something.

>made me fart like a muslim in heat

Your metaphors are like a valley for a cloud.

op you filthy subhuman wash your fucking hands once in a while and this sort of thing is way less likely to happen.