Rate my cousin Sup Forums? Would bang?

rate my cousin Sup Forums? Would bang?

POO

never mind that bruh,........any pics of her shitting in the street?

Malayali ?

Isn't she already in an arranged engagement with you?
Why would I want to cuck you?

not your cousin.
only Amerifat Ameriturds use "bang" to mean "have sexual intercourse" instead of "shooting bullets"

Malabari malayali

I thought as much. I used to have a fantastic fuck friend that was cute like that too and loved sucking my Punjabi dick. No joke, 3-4 blow jobs a day from her. She used to joke about sucking the cum out was a fun game for her and a challenge.

Blow jobs would last 45 mins and I would cum 2-3 times during each one. Awesome memories.

Mast randi hai

Is she your designated bride?

Would love to see her virginity torn apart by a Punjabi guy

no, were not like that

bump

I'd fuck her but i bet she smells bad

This one married an Americuck. Good for him tho.

Yeah she does look a lot like Preity in some angles

noice punjabi vagene boss!

would shit on her

>civilized
>us
really?

Would breed this fine pisshead, and gift her offspring with some decent white genes. Moved to pity by her miserable desi condition i would fuck her missionary, for a long time, with some human warmth in the act, probably looking at her face to read at least some of her emotions. I am not sure i would resist the temptation to bite her shit-colored skin and taste and sniff every stink her body sends out. But i know for sure i want to have my mouth stuffed with her feet the moment i'm injecting my semen into her fertile cavity. This filthy piece of shit will serve the only purpose to arouse me and empty my sperm satchels, and give me pretty daughters.

I could literally eat her shit if she would allow me to deposit my semen inside her.