How can I preserve a severd female head for longterm use?

How can I preserve a severd female head for longterm use?

Why? You have one?

Not yet

10% neutral buffered formaline

I suppose it depends on what you mean by "use". If you just want to keep is around without it rotting you can preserve it in salt. Also wtf.

> longterm use

wtf

Get help op

I'm looking for something that can keep the flesh intact and help it Withstand lots of friction.

It's pretty much the same steps you take to preserve a severed male head for long term use.

Either salt it or store it in a jar of formaldehyde.

What are the steps??

Buy a mouth shaped fleshlight.
Cheaper and no theet.

You have to turn it off and then try turning it back in again.

>lots of friction
top fucking kek

Vinegar is the poorfag option

study taxidermy, would be the obvious choice

Taxidermy?

Fleshlight feeling just doesn't compare to the feeling of real flesh even if it's dead and has alittle snaggle tooth included plus these late night joggers come free.

pic of severed head with time stamp plz OP

light this fucking thread on fire!

sounds like you need to tan it. the most common method is vegetable based tannins, but for a first time DIY job, you probably just want to buy a simple solution that has instructions you can follow. ask around or google search for how to tan a deer. something along those lines

The same way you preserve a decapitated male head dumbass

is no one gonna check my dubs of truth? fine I'll checkem myself

you're too slow user.

I'm not looking to make a mask out of it. Not at first anyway.

i call bullshit, keep this thread alive. you know what have to do.

What's bullshit

post pics

I don't have one yet but I promise user I will live stream the getting of a head and I will post many pics of mine and it's adventures.

when is this happening..

>severed female head

user it's not fun unless she resists.

sorry only severed male heads can be preserved

female heads have no brains in them therefore they disintegrate within days of death, and are unpreservable

You use formaldehyde and rubbing alcohol mixture. Vinegar is for the Africans. And don't salt unless you want a shrunken head. Kek

Probably some time this month, now I have all this information I going to practice on some sort of animal first.

This autist black guy I used to be friends with, he used to capture mice and squirells and shit from his back yard and dissect them. He keep all their body parts in jars of formaldehyde, crazy shit.

You should post his name id love to Colab with him.

He calls himself juice. We're from Canada alberta. He usually browses Sup Forums or /k/ in the mornings around 8.

Keep on the lookout for hobos, hookers and neighbors going missing.