*BOOM BOOM CRASH*

*BOOM BOOM CRASH*
That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house. Why don't you own a gun?

we will we will rock you

because i don't live in a nigger filled shithole

BECAUSE THE POLICE WILL TAKE CARE OF ME.
REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT NOW!!!!

does a bot post this thread?

I have seen it dozens of times

Go away ATF

The burglar in the OP is white though

fpbp

no one would dare do that in my area when im packing this bad boy

Jacob, you're not fooling anyone. We can see you're white.

You still owe me a new lock, you pasty faggot.

because i own a katana

it used to get posted on Sup Forums ever day but retards here always give more (you)'s

same dude LOL

IM TELLING

Get on my level faggot

reported to the EU

>flags
yoooo

>American doors
Are they made of paper or what?

living in lancashire youll need it m8

hope you have a license for that

I don't live in some US shithole where I have to worry about niggers knocking down my door?

Because there really is nothing of worth in my house

Boobies coming rite home to you m8

You mean the model posing for a photo? Yeah he is white

Jokes on you, I don't believe in private property

>He doesn't have an electric fence with an alarm system.

It's like you want to be raped

In all seriousness, we use shitty building materials due to natural disasters and cost.

It isn't that hard to kick a door in?
What it's made of means nothing, the door itself doesn't break, the material it's attached to does

My doorframe is made of metal and is bolted to brick?

It would be easier digging through my house's wall than getting through the door. Things a beast, its a civil war era relic that weights a ton, took four of us to hang the thing with special-ordered reinforced hinges. Lock assembly is equally beefy and bolts into the frame of the house. Seriously, it'd be easier to crowbar in between the studs of a wall than that fucking door.

The windows, not so much. But to get near the windows one needs to get through 5 feet of thorn bushes, it'd be do-able but the discouragement would be strong to overcome.

Keep a piece of rebar under the bed. I know the house, the burglar doesn't. They'll step around a blind corner into a fractured skull. Guns are for the timid.

Oh, and the fact I live in one of the lowest-crime areas in the nation. Don't want to deal with thugs? Don't live with thugs.

Not yet, Trudeau will fix that by importing more "firefighters"

I guarantee I have tools to remove your door, and if not I sure as hell can break your window.

Metal goes through brick pretty easy.
You understand you can stomp on a brick and break it right? It's not difficult to apply enough force to 4 inches of metal to break brick