Are you suprised my gf left me for a real man? Pic related, me. Am I a sissy boy?

Are you suprised my gf left me for a real man? Pic related, me. Am I a sissy boy?

I'd leave my girl for you, now show dick

Please give me attention babe

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Not at all, OP, but she wasn't the right kind for you, then.

Hijacking thread: has any other sissy felt the wonderful sensation after locking up his clitty in a chastity cage that "This is so right, I can't believe I didn't do this earlier"? I love this, I want to keep it on forever.

samefag

damn you make me pretty hard

LOL, no, wtf. I was asking a legit question, answer it or gtfo you retarded piece of shit.

Wear a face mask next time and hide your shoulders

Tyty. Currently sitting in PVC-lingerie, tigh-high socks and 6" platform open toes. I botched my make-up today, still new to it, but I feel like a good sissy.

I would love to have a sissy like you.

Show benis

Can't please them all. Hiding shoulders is hard when I don't have anything matching to that wedding lingerie set. :3

Timestamp?

You look amazing i would love to have you around as my personal sissy slave

You are a faggot dressed as a woman. Mystery solved

Can't be arsed to take a picture now, but rest assured I'll be showing up in Sup Forums at some point. It's a fun forum to dumb this kind of stuff.

Correct. Crossdressing is the best faggotry, after cucked sissy sluts turned into bimbo shemale cock-slaves, of course.

I'm a sissy too and I want to play with your cute little ass and tug on your clitty till it spurts

I'm surprised you ever had a girlfriend, but I'm just taking your word for it I don't know for sure.

was he black?

Post your dick

To be honest, some girls are into crossdressing boys.

Why're you all dressed up like that to browse Sup Forums, love?

cant help but laugh at the sesame street undies

They're into crossdressing dudes, but they ultimately don't value those dudes. They use them so that they can have the experience of physically deconstructing and controlling masculinity and maleness. Any dude that lets a woman do this to them will ultimately be cast aside when she gets bored and decides she wants a "real" man.

We're not the same poster. I dress up to feel good, girly and cock hungry, it turns me on and feels like me. A wonderful feeling, I love it.

I can see someone having a curiosity for the fetish and then dumbing a guy when she finds out she's not really into it, but there are many dommes out there who have a sissy, either for life or when they break up they get a new one.

Oh, jk, it was me. Heh.

To add: just because you don't think anyone can like it doesn't mean someone doesn't. Consider scat fetish, for example. Disgusting, but some just have it and can't really help it.

If you don't mind me asking, if I want to dominate a cute cross-dresser like you, how big do I need to be, in terms of penis length, height, and musculature?

Sure. They'll keep them around like they keep a toy sized dog around. It's an affection/attention atm that won't stop giving because she keeps it starving and desperate.

Sure, there are people into scat. I don't think the very few women who are, though, are going to be into the guys who are.

It really doesn't matter that much for someone like me. I need character and skilled domination, good conditioning, gentlemanny control, leash, spanking and other mild to mid level sexual violence.

Can't say for the preferences of others, but character is the most important part of a master.

Gif related

So are you into, say, being stepped on or lightly punched?

I like slaps on my face, spitting in my mouth, spanking - as hard as possible, some skin tear is ok - , whipping.

I wish I was the girl in this gif.

>spanking - as hard as possible
You sound perfect.

Where you from, sir?

Gif related, hopefully my near future.

Britain. You?

Finland. A bit too far.

'Twas not meant to be... : '(

Do you have a throwaway email you could paste so we could swap KiK/Skype? I like camming privately!

Sorry... Really sorry for leading you on like this. I've never been in a relationship with anyone before, so I'm probably too young (not underage though, no ban-sies) and inexperienced for you... and a dom/sub relationship as my first would be kind of throwing myself into the deep end, you know. Sorry.

Aww, honey, don't worry. Swapping naughty pictures on the internet is nothing serious, and I wasn't exactly expecting you to fly over and subjugate me. Chill, user.

Okay I actually am underage. Sorry. Plus, I'm very unattractive.

Underage is a no no. Unattractiveness is not that bad a thing for many, and besides, you just might have a shitty self-esteem. I know many people, guys and girls, who are average, good looking or downright gorgeous and yet they feel they look like carbage.

Again, sorry. :(

No harm done. No need to apologise. =)

You ugly as hell, regardless of gender.