I just want someone to be nice to me

I just want someone to be nice to me

I hope you have a great rest of the day :D

Pathetic, grow a spine you idiot.
Think about your parents for a second

check out this sweet ass plane dude

Listen, dumpster, you work on being a likable person first.

Work on mental health, work on physical health, and coke up with an entertaining hobby.

Finally UNSELFISHLY care about other people's life experiences.

Then and only then will you be a tolerable loser

Yea, b isn't really the place for that

Protip: if people aren't nice to you, you're probably coming off as an asshole or someone who thinks they're better than everyone else. Whether that be intentionally or unintentionally, it doesn't matter, it's probably the case.

It's not that people don't like you, they probably think you don't like them and don't initiate any positivity or conversation.

I have a question though. Why did you feel the need to come here for someone to be nice to you?

I'm actually really shy

People think that people are ignoring them or don't give a shit about anyone but themself when they're really just shy. So people might think you're an asshole for no reason. That's just how people are.

Talk to people. Worst case scenario is people will be like "that person's really nice, a little awkward but I like them" for a couple weeks until you get used to not being shy. Then people will just be like "that person's pretty cool" after that

>2018

no sorry

>CRAAAAWWLLLLING IN MYYY SKIIIIINNNNN

you are the best faggot in this thread :^)

I like Evangelion but Hate that guy.
Dont be like him.

Gimme your number

b8

Im not baiting

no, that's not me. OP I just want to chat, maybe I can help.

Nobody asks how you're doing expecting a real answer. They don't wanna hear how alone you feel or how often you think about suicide. They're looking for a polite answer. "I'm doin' alright." Reassurance that God is in his Heaven and all is right with the world. It's not real communication, it's just mouth sounds to acknowledge each other's presence. As meaningless as barking.

But I realized I can't really justify being upset that nobody cares how I'm doing because I don't care how anybody else is doing. I don't wanna see inside anybody else's twisted yearning void. I'm too busy staring into my own.

This two-way street is closed.

I am not op,
I just want to help too

I see. Bye

Unfortunately this. When I think of the shit that my parents went through compared to what I have, it really puts into perspective that I don't have much to complain about. I still love to piss and moan though, it just feels good.

Which is of course the exact reaction I expect when I bring up shit like this.

what exactly have you done to deserve it?

What else can I say? You are being a selfish cunt

Hey buddy!

I mean, not everyone is like that. I really like to talk about how people feel. For real. I don't expect an "Im fine" to say oh ok

This

God is in his heaven... you are in deep user. Can't slip that shit past me.

noice

Why would you hate him, all he wanted was a friend.