Is it true?

Is it true?

Yes.

High fructose corn syrup kills more people annually than guns and I don't see high schoolers walking out over the content of their school lunches? Hypocritical liberal bullshit.

Nice bait, but the answer is no. Go back to plebbit.

The US government is a terrorist organization, they kill civilians for political reasons.
The NRA doesn't kill anyone, they just don't care if people die as long as they buy guns

>Terrorist: a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

so no, they're not

A stupid bitch cried that out and made it official. You can't just throw that word out against a constitutional amendment.

The NRA doesn't care if you buy a gun, shithead. They care that you have the right as written in the US Constitution.

Then why don't they organize well regulated militias?

No. Only communist retards buy that shit.

This.

Terrorist and terrorism don't really mean anything anymore. They've been overused.

You do realize a 'well organized militia' is the civilians, right?

But we do know it

Because firearms ownership is a prerequisite for forming a militia, not the other way around. It has been this way since 1776.

When was the last time you saw the NRA take up arms and seize land from the government or take over land?

Oh right, you never have

How are civilians with guns organized as a militia? just having a gun doesn't magically organize you as part of a militia

Yeah cause taking over land is the only thing that classifies as a problem

Let me know when I can murder 17 people with high fructose corn syrup, firing it from my military style high fructose mechanism at 3,000 fps.

Let me know when high fructose corn syrup is designed from the ground up for only one purpose, and it is violence.

Let me know when the high fructose corn syrup lobby is literally running ads aimed at media outlets and liberals letting them know that their "time is almost up".

You fucking piece of shit moron, you make the rest of us gun owners look so fucking retarded when you make stupid arguments like this. YOU ARE WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

His point was that statisticly speaking gun violence is a non issue in America. More people die by hammer than by rifle. Nearly 70% of gun deaths are suicides, we don't have a gun issue.

In order for any organization to be considered terrorist, they must be doing something in the name of their religion/political gain. This seems like an organization that wants to keep their right, not kill others for a political campaign.

What has the NRA done with is 1 billion registered firearms then?
It hasnt broken any amendments or laws in any state.
It hasent created a militant force.

Let me know when "gun owners" like you start looking to ban guns based on performance instead of appearance. I bet you think the assault weapons ban prevented school shootings.

They are a special interest group that want more power influence and money. They use a specific interest to promote that agenda because that interest is backed by the constitution and has a strong cultural backing. Like every other huge organization they care about existing, continuing to exist and increasing their power.

The user's image I was originally replying to said nothing about the NRA, I don't know what you're talking about

Today I placed my Smith & Wesson .357 Mag revolver on the table right next to my front door. I left 6 cartridges beside it, then left it alone and went about my business.

While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the neighbor's son across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the "stop" sign near the front of my house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was quietly sitting there, right where I had left it. It had not moved itself outside. It had not killed anyone. Certainly, even with the numerous opportunities it had presented to do that. In fact, it had not even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by the Left and the media about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people. Either the media is wrong, or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.

The United States is 3rd in murders throughout the world. But if you take out just 5 'left-wing' cities: Chicago, Detroit, Washington D.C., St Louis and New Orleans - the United States is 4th from the bottom, in the ENTIRE WORLD, for murders.

These 5 cities are controlled by Democrats. They also have the toughest gun control laws in the USA.

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data, right?

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're making people fat.

The CEOs that own companies that produce the worst kind of foods are generally right leaning, due to being extremely wealthy and wanting permanent, personal and business level tax cuts. Conservatives also lobby for big tobacco. Your point is moot. When have you ever seen a Republican official speak on the matter of nutrition in school lunches? Because I've seen dozens of dems addressing the issue.

Whenever a Liberal shill tries to attack a pro-gun person, just tell them to move to Mexico if they want their laws in place (Mexico already has implemented all the anti-gun laws which Liberals scream for) You can literally shove Mexico as an example, down a Liberals throat for the whole debate and make them look like the retards they are.

Switzerland--- You can mention that Switzerland is the safest nation on Earth (also avoids wars, by being so heavily armed) Constantly repeat how the Swiss government literally gives every Swiss man (technically 60%_) a Machine gun, and poof, almost no crime in Switzerland, no Islamic attacks, nothing.

Third is only for the most retarded anti-gun arguments--- When the Liberal shill literally attacks guns, and claims that only cowards and horrible bullies own guns, then you can tell them to go after the police if they hate gun-owners so much. Tell the Liberals to disarm the police and military if they hate guns so much. Of course, the Liberals don't hate guns, they love guns and they just want to disarm us, and keep the guns for themselves and the police state they control.

I wish Americans behaved like the Swiss

you clearly have no concept of what a militia is.
not even the guy you replied to btw

In the mind of a leftist, they think the audience believes whatever political stance celebrities take. So they think that's enough to be credible and don't have to worry about providing sources or details. They believe they won the minute they chose to represent the trendy views

Every leftists description of the right is exactly what they themselves do and are. They don't know they are describing themselves.

Probably because they re more white than us.

noun
1.a body of citizens enrolled for military service, and called out periodically for drill but serving full time only in emergencies.
2.a body of citizen soldiers as distinguished from professional soldiers.
3.all able-bodied males considered by law eligible for military service.
4.a body of citizens organized in a paramilitary group and typically regarding themselves as defenders of individual rights against the presumed interference of the federal government.
No matter which definition of militia you think the second amendment is talking about is still far from what actually happens.

Shift those fucking goalposts you paint eating reject.

Riddle me this - if an AR-15 offers no benefit compared to, say, a Mini-14 then why is it that everyone outside of Anders fucking Breivik is using an AR-15 instead of the Mini? Answer: it is more effective.

Why do I see JSOC, Swat, whoever the fuck utilizing foregrips, varied barrel lengths, compensators/flash hiders/suppressors, optics, etc etc etc instead of just carrying any old rife? Because modding a god damn rifle provides benefits.

Just fucking stop pretending it is "oooh about looks they are banning the scary looking gun". Some of us actually are informed, because we are gun enthusiasts that just realize hill folk inbred trash like you are the problem.

This guy is clearly incapable of looking at big pictures.

not literally, but they are a greater threat to your life than ISIS or any other terrorist group if you live in america

It helps when considering attachments, sure.
But I could get more than 17 kids in a school with a bag full of loaded pistols with no attachments.

they misspelled aspca

>they think the audience believes whatever political stance celebrities take
a fucking lot of people do tho tbf

>inbred trash like you are the problem.
Inbred trash aren't the people murdering others yearly with AR-15's user.

Sheep.

congrats, you know the definition but still fail to understand the concept. there are dozens of militias that meet all or most of that criteria in the US right now

Gonna need some sources for that shit pasta

how do you guys feel about banning high capacity magazines? I imagine it would be annoying as fuck for gun owners but it's the best path I can see that would make it harder to do mass shootings without taking away peoples guns, or trying to ban a specific type of gun which is unrealistic and legally impossible? What if the shooters had to reload every 5 shots? Hunters can still hunt, they don't need 30 round mags, the only downside is you lose the thrill of firing a lot quickly

You need sources that prove guns don't shoot themselves?

Whew.

We dont need to ban guns, but we need more sensible gun regulation. Only a moron would disagree, and only morons think the NRA cares about your gun rights and not just working for gun manufacturers.

>how do you guys feel about banning high capacity magazines?
I think you're a dumb fucking nigger.
I think that you're uneducated on the subject.
I think that people should have the legal right to defend themselves with however big a magazine they require.

Could you defend your family with 4 round magazine vs 8 armed home invaders?
Would you prefer a 30 round magazine in that scenario?

Not always, but they are usually the first mother fuckers to stand about "muh 2A" and not allowing a discussion. Like making stupid arguments comparing sugar to 5.56

The point is as long as we have guns, we can form well regulated militias as necessary based upon the necessity to oppose a tyrant government. However right now that's not necessary but it is necessary to have the guns because you never know when the government could become tyrant. If anything knowing that the citizens are powerless would help further along a tyrant government.

Sure militias exist but they're not well regulated and you don't need to be a part of them to have a gun

Fuck off, hasbara troll.

Why do we need to ban them, why cant we regulate them, say, you need a certain level of gun license to purchase x type of gun, and that license costs a lot of money. So only the true enthusiasts would get it. I would rather not have to see good people like the ForgottenWeapons guy have to give up guns and stuff when hes the kind of person who should be having them.

Just be honest and say you want more gun control. Not "sensible". You just want more. More control. More power over others. More force.

>I think that you're uneducated on the subject
I am, I'm asking because I'm genuinely curious of gun nuts feel about this

>Could you defend your family with 4 round magazine vs 8 armed home invaders?
>Would you prefer a 30 round magazine in that scenario?
Shit nigger if these are your arguments I'm liking this idea a lot more already

Of course the majority of our murders happen in our five most populous cities. The majority of EVERYTHING happens in our most populous cities.

What's wrong with that comparison, you fat piece of garbage?
Do you agree with the Government regulating sugar consumption?
Coffee consumption?
No?
Me either.

>He thinks he can 1 man army 8 invaders with a single gun.

why even ban them? i agree that high capacity has no place outside of the range or militia drills, but honestly a ban would be unenforceable and ironically ineffectual

Oh man I can't believe the "tyrannical government" argument took this long to show up, only came into the thread to laugh at this

If the AR15 is a deathray then why didn't the texas clock tower shooter use one? Can you make one military force that uses a civilian AR15 for anything? What about a swat team? I'd bet my testicles 90% of swat type units, or more, don't use AR15s that are identical to what I can legally buy. Want to know why shooters use them? Because they are trendy among mass shooters. That's literally the only reason. If you ban AR15s but not other semiautomatic rifles I give a 100% guarantee that mass shooters will find another gun. I remember when the death ray du jour was the Tec 9. And guess what, banning those didn't prevent gun violence either.

Hmm I wonder if thats because theres more people there

Well Cho used 9mm handguns iirc and still holds the recent high score so I totally agree. I just think it is massively disingenuous to pretend the AR-15 is the same thing as a nugget for all conversational purposes.

We don't get taken seriously if we don't speak truthfully.

>and that license costs a lot of money.
That is illegal and the same reason we cant have voter ID laws. You can not unfairly target and remove the poor's rights by using taxes and fees

keep the guns, ban the bullets. Bullets aren't in the constitution.

30 bullets can't kill 8 people?

Yes, since pre greek times society has collectively come together and said we need laws over people. Sorry little anarchist.

it could absolutely be enforced, and would be more effective than any other policy proposed so far. If you have to reload every 5 shots vegas and parkland wouldn't have been 25% as deadly

>I just think it is massively disingenuous to pretend the AR-15 is the same thing as a nugget for all conversational purposes.
Depends on who's using it.
Everything depends on the person, the tool only plays a small roll.

supreme court already held (obviously) that ammunition is part of being armed.

>make statement without proof or evidence
>hey guys god is real give me 10% of your income so I don't need a job, and come to my house once a week so I feel really popular
>everybody believes you

Are humans worthy of going to other planets?
Should aliens wipe us out for their own protection?

8 people with 8 guns cant kill one person with 30 rounds?

once again, you understand the definition, but fail to grasp the concept

They already exist with guns you dipshit, you need to buy stamps that cost a ton of money to get things like full auto, and other certain features that guns have...

>I'm genuinely curious of gun nuts feel about this
One has to be a gun nut to believe 30 round magazines are practical and useful to citizens ni defensive circumstances?

Whew.

Gish gallop holy fuck I hate you.

Compare like items, not unlike items. Comparing baking ingredients to rifle ammunition is, on its face, fucking retarded. One of these things is not designed for killing. One of these things is. I don't care which one you use to finish yourself off, I just know we are better off when you do.

Yup, they're pretty evil. Glad you agree.

I didn't say 8 guns, I just said armed.
Armed could be 8 people with bats or knives.
You're argument is still moot because even if you're going to lose the fight and die, why wouldn't you want as many rounds as possible just in case?

lol

Our current system would be tyrannical over freaking night if all of the sudden all citizen guns in this country were to magically disappear. You are delusional if you don't see that.

LOL HOLY FUCKING STRAWMAN YOU ARE RETARDED HAHAHA

>One has to be a gun nut to believe 30 round magazines are practical and useful to citizens ni defensive circumstances?
Nah you just really strike me as a gun nut. After you posted that image it was confirmed

>One of these things is not designed for killing.
AR-15s are actually designed to maim not kill.

Yeah that is why we constantly see mass shooting involving bolt action WW2 Soviet surplus nigger what the fuck.

Do you want to have a real discussion or are you just triggering me? It's working. No one is going to get the same kill/minute efficiency with a Mosin Nagant in a highschool as they will with an AR-15 because that sticky fucking bolt on the Mosin will lock up after like 25 rounds and they will have to knock that shit loose with a 2x4 and now I need to oil my rifle.

no it couldnt
no it wouldnt
and if he had dropped pipe bombs out the window it wouldve been worse

>Nah you just really strike me as a gun nut.
Right, so you think anyone in favor of 30 round magazine protection is a gun nut, great conversation.

I miss when Sup Forums use to be enjoyable and Sup Forums regularly made original content. Ever since mootykinds made the Sup Forums containment board it just made everything worse and now this site is just alt righters arguing about everything.

>jew steals idea and shrinks it down claiming it's his invention
>jewish officials take his side
>jews pushing to take our guns say founding fathers didn't have automatics
>the stolen gun invention WAS an "automatic" lost to history to push the Jewish agenda
Pic related

>no it couldnt
>no it wouldnt
why?
>and if he had dropped pipe bombs out the window it wouldve been worse
This is why its illegal to sell pipe bombs

Yes we all know that American police have started carrying AR-15's because they are so good at non-lethal force you fucking butt spelunking oxygen thief.

>It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data, right?

IT WOULD BECAUSE CORRELATION =/= CAUSATION LMFAO I SWEAR TO GOD READING NEO-CONSERVATIVE COPYPASTAS IS THE FUNNIEST THING IN THE WORLD AHAHA

YOU ARE ALL SO UNEDUCATED AS FUCK, LIBERAL BOGEYMAN EVERYWHERE

Again, a knife in the right hands can kill more than 17 children in school, the person behind the trigger or weapon matters.

When did I say a bolt action will get as many kill as an AR-15?
Maybe if you were single feeding it I guess.

Yes this is exactly like an ar15

Why are you so angry, I was just correcting your lies.

I just want my memes back

>8 armed home invaders

LMFAAAAOOO [CITATION NEEDED], BECAUSE THAT HAPPENS SO GOD DAMN OFTEN IN THE US RIGHT? OMFG 330 MILLION PEOPLE AND YOU THINK YOURE GOING 1 MAN ARMY AGAINST SOMETHING THAT ONLY HAPPENS IN THE FUCKING MOVIES, LMFAO, SWEET JESUS PLEASE QUIT BREATHING AND WASTING OUR AIR

Triggered newfaggot cannot even control himself enough to not respond to what he knows is pasta.

>fucking butt spelunking oxygen thief
I like that slur. Can I borrow it?