you gotta admit he's got a point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

50 ROUND FUCKING CLIP FOR FUCKS SAKE

fuck off leaf

Whorsey does it again

america will not be safe until you nuke islam, build a wall and eradicate all niggers

He probably feels safe with a pistol and a rifle. Everything beyond is just a hobby, it's fun to go shooting.

>Clip
EVERY FUCKING TIME

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

I think he means a 50 round tactical assault clip

MAGAZINE
A
G
A
Z
I
N
E

>50 round CLIP
triggered beyond oblivion....

>clip
If you can't get the terminology correct, you don't get to talk about gun control.

not an argument.

it's a high capacity semi-automatic that can kill 200 people a minute

Do 50 round stripper clips even exist?

L E A F
E
A
F

>gunfags are the same pathetic losers spamming weeb images

What a surprise

no he doesnt.

the 2nd amendment gives credibility for an otherwise illegal government born out of rebellion.

50 rounds is a weird size for a clip.

Infinite drum clip

50-round military style assault banana clip loaded with military-grade hollow-point cop-killer bullets

It's rarely the stereotypical gun nut who ends up killing someone with their guns. I don't get why people hate them so much.

What's wrong with collecting and shooting guns as a hobby?

C L I P
L
I
P

I just don't understand how liberals think this is a reality. I've never seen anyone leave a gun shop with more than two guns. The people going in regularly aren't these Fudd types, either, they're average citizens.

For fuck's sake, I live in small town Texas and frequent two separate gun shops. The only things I see are old guys going in for 12ga or .308 or normie buying .22 ARs. I'm the weirdest guy in either shop and I go in to browse their stock of Slavshit or buy new accessories for my Saiga.

No, you could go for an 80-rounder banana clip on an ak platform but the fag kike who wrote this just picked 50 out of thin air most likely

>thinks the 2nd amendment is about self protection
No, that's the ancillary benefit. It functions as a deterrent to tyranny.

Pic related is why Obama hasn't just cancelled the election and declared himself President for life, the Congress wouldn't oppose it, the people with guns (civilian, police, military) would.

>a fucking leaf

If you shitpost at your enemies, they win, leaf.

I'm sure it was made by a retarded liberal who don't know the difference. Just shows how ignorant they are

>50 round clip

Fuck Horsey.

>clip

What point?
>Empty physiological projection is a point

You are mad because he is right

>you gotta admit he's got a point

The cartoon "artist"? No, he doesn't. If the guy in the pic doesn't have a mental illness and isn't part of any terrorist or criminal organizations (and as much as I'm sure it hurts you to hear this, the NRA isn't either), why shouldn't he be allowed to buy as many firearms and as much ammo as he wants? What's he going to do with 20-30 firearms that he couldn't do with 1 or 2? Truck lady's opinion on his buying habits don't matter unless it's her money he's spending.

Horsey? More like horseshit.

>Outer Bongolia

Not how gun law works.

>Clip
this triggers the /k/ommando

Yeah, what if they siege his house? Who knows what sneaky shit the Canucks are gonna try next so he might need the extra firepower.

Why are there so many government cucks today? Like seriously why do you want to be a bitch to the government so hard?

I mean is it a sexual thing? It has to be... I mean everything else to the left is. ... Right?

youre right, the gun buyer does have a point. when libtards are importing jihadists, you can never have too many "clips"

wow, this really made me think.

I can I put a sniper scope on my clips to increase damage when prone?

Normal people knows that a 50 round clip means a magazine that can hold 50 ammo.

And then there are autists who starts to cry.

A cartoon isn't one either.

You idiot
clip->lipas=magazine

Magazine*

>a fucking weeb
Kill yourself faggot.

Normal people in the US own guns, and they know the difference between a clip and a magazine, and they certainly know that no magazine for any weapon that is readily available to the public (thanks NFA) holds 50 cartridges.

I'm fairly pro-gun for a europoor, but the common argument that you have to know the technical gun terms to defend gun control is as valid as saying you should know all the medical instruments involved in abortion if you want to be pro-life.

>50 round clip
>50 round
>clip

God I fucking hate liberals so much.

Also, 50 round high capacity tactical assault clipazines are totally legal in Canada, they just have a rivet in them that keeps you from loading more than 5 rounds. If you think that a rivet (which typically cost a couple of cents) is some advanced security measure that's holding back the floodgates on a stream of potential shooting rampages up here, you're delusional.

I love how he subtly made the nose look like a cock
Really makes you think, huh?

>clip

>clip

>CLIP

How about you first, you reddit refugee?

(((Pulitzer)))

It becomes an issue when those people who don't know the basic technical differences between a fully automatic and a semi-automatic weapon try to impose laws that directly correlate to those distinctions.

>Clap

Ugh. Horsey is such a broken record. We get it, he hates guns and the Second Amendment.

How come in his cartoons the women are always anti gun? The only two people I now who own guns are both older women. Does he think guns are a gender issue?

>getting mad at a .gif
Oh hey, look at your ID!
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

Nobody is trying to imply that the man in this picture is dangerous. The cartoon is lambasting how absurdly lax the gun control regulation in our nation is and how it's absurd for NRA types to flip out over the introduction over new gun legislature because, despite all of the NRA's whining, the United States has some of the loosest gun regulations in the entire world.

The cartoon is saying, look, you obviously have access to plenty of guns, don't think think you can give up something like high-capacity magazines? You'll still have a shitload of guns, you'll just have to reload more frequently when gunning down a school.

Why are leaf posters so shit these days? Are you guys having a contest to see who is the bestest ally of social justice?

This guy is a very good propagandist.

Notice how he made the wife character express a sense of exhaustion with her husband. In a cartoon about the right to bear arms, he also managed to work some marxist gender politics into it. It cant be about a right to defend your family and property - it has to be about the selfish insecurity of men.

This is high end shit guys. Study him well.

It's funny until BLM and La Raza show up in your neighborhood to 'bring the fight to where the white people are'. That's when this guy's neighbors will all be knocking on his door for protection.

Mocking preparedness is like mocking a retirement fund. When it comes time, you'll wish you'd done a little more to be 'safe'.

Not to mention, trips to the range can see a duo expending over 600 rounds per visit. I make orders of 1000 rounds at a time, and try to stock up so I'll never run out.

Bullets are like printer ink. They always seem to run out when you need them most. That's what smart people stock up.

Holy shit you're right. Even his ID knows what a faggot he is.

Can someone do a UK version please? Remove all the guns, fill the truck full of explosives and make the driver an enricher. Maybe Multiculturalism on the side of the truck?

Interesting that 3 or the 4 guns in the picture are NFA items and require a tax stamp and a minimal 4 month wait.

SBR in his belt
Suppressor on the m16
SBS sticking out of the bag

Yet that only means that it caters more to liberal feminist morons who already agree with him and further irritates anyone who he might be trying to win over, although I can't imagine who those people would actually be.

Nice ID

no, we CAN'T give up high capacity magazines or automatic weapons. there is zero reason to. we have a right to any and all forms of weaponry.

all gun regulation is unconstitutional and immoral. on a practical level, it does fucking nothing.

you compromising bitches make me fucking sick.

Leafs shitpost because they are terrible people.
At least the Aussies are trying to troll.

When they try to ban certain things because they sound scary, yea they should actually know terms.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rGpykAX1fo

Look at the cucks ID. Sup Forums itself is literally aware of what a colossal faggot he is.

We want to keep it that way, faggot. Why should I, a law-abiding citizen, have to give up anything? Today it will be "high capacity assault clips", tomorrow the new "high capacity" will be 10 rounds, next year, it will be 2. It's a fucking slippery slope with the end goal of barring people from purchasing guns legally and you fucking know it.

LOL

>gunning down a school

Because we're totally having a national crisis where all our schools are getting attacked.

There is no correlation between murder rates and gun ownership.

There is a very high correlation between murder rates and race, if you actually cared about people's lives you would work to make this country more white, not wasting your time trying to pass unnecessary gun laws.

>you'll just have to reload more frequently when gunning down a school.

No, you won't. Because someone who's going to "gun down a school" isn't going to obey the restrictions on magazine capacity.

>Implying these people have ever been anywhere near a gun shop and don't get all their information from movies.

What are liberals so afraid of? You have more of a chance of die in a car wreck on your way to work than being shot. It's almost like they think the government is infallible and always on the peoples side.

>pro tip, it's not

Oh, Piers.... As much as we like to shit on (((Shapiro))) now, we should never forget when he BTFO'd Piers on gun control
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

I don't think this cartoonist understands the concept of irony.

Oh ya, he's part of the broad, repetitive part of the lefty propaganda machine. I agree with you, he works to entrench end reinforce existing memes.

>"HAHAHA look at the stupid dick who thinks we want to take his guns"
>takes his guns

I sure hope you don't think this is helping your argument, leaf.

I'll never feel safe as long as I'm out-gunned by those that hate liberty.

>I AM SILLY

Every time.

>GUN SHOP
>AMMO
>Break actions that fucking small
Kek

Nice id.

It's like being involved in abortion laws if you don't know basic reproductive biology.

It's not if the gun law is actually effective that matters, its the principle. I wouldn't expect someone from a country not founded on Natural Law to understand this.

When was the last time a gun-nut went on a shooting spree in the US?

It mostly just seems to be bullied teens/people with a history of mental illnesses.

>AWW POOR STATUE OF LIBERTY IS SAD BECAUSE OF THE BIG MEAN CONSTITUTION STOPPING HER TAKING PEOPLES SHIT

God, liberals are such faggots.

>clip
clip
>clip
clip

... i think he does you fucking idiot