Report in britbongs! What do u do for work? and for fun?

Report in britbongs! What do u do for work? and for fun?

Inverness here. I work at ASDA and I drink on the job for fun.

Wakefield reporting in. I set up scaffolding and go the the pub every night and spend my wages for that week.

Glasgow reporting in. Im a student and snort coke for fun.

Manchester reporting in
I'm a neet and I hate myself for fun!

Manchester. Computer hacker man. Sell weed on the side.

I live in Inverness too! I also go into my work drunk/high.

coke is for idiots. drink a redbull.

you make money hacking? tell me more. any good resources for noobs?

South London

Sell weed

Online poker, bit of vidya, bit of guitar, bit of electronic music

Elgin here, student and drug enthusiast.

Blackmail a pedo in a chat room. :D

Reading.

Thurso reporting in! I do as little as possible.

Scarborough here. On the dole. Drink on the beach for fun.

Love the beach there.

Chesterfield here. Chef for a living, eat and drink out for fun

Sainsburys here m8
and i just eat, lift and attempt to fuck girls

Evil trips checked.

Preston area, work at a hospital - semi senior. Mountain climbinb

what strains do you have atm? i'm south london too

Northern Lights.

Edinburgh, go to Uni, work in Tesco part time.

Do u get discounts?

Go out, work at a local retail shop. Burnley and Pendle area.

Know Becca M? Amy L?

You get a 10% discount card

Brechin Angus here
I'm a neet and trawl the internet looking for nudes of girls I know

Thats not bad.

Southampton here. Work in Renewable Energy as Director and post Logs all day and night on Sup Forums.

I quite like films as well

18 y/o West Midlander here. BTEC Student (completely dossed my A Levels lol) that likes to laugh at my own jokes, enjoys convincing myself that I'm happy in my sexless relationship, and gleefully watch as my life degrades into booze-binging and experimental recreational drug use.

No, I'm surprisingly not from Wolverhampton

Chesterfield reporting in. I'm going into town for a meal tomorrow. Please don't spit in my food.

South Wales
I used to smoke weed all day every day, take codiene, diazepam and snort cocaine
I've done everything but now I just take codiene sometimes and smoke weed when I drink and snort coke

Stourbridge?

>drink on the job for fun

You and the rest of Scotland

>Reading.

You location, job or pastime? Or all three?

Nah Brum mate, but I've been down Stour on a few occasions. Gloomy as fuck from what I've seen

Portsmouth here, student and play poker and vidya

you have it backwards

I'm in ASda an I dink Inverness for fun

>enjoys convincing myself that I'm happy in my sexless relationship
buddy, if you believe that in order to be happy in a relationship you have to fuck like bunnies, you should reconsider your relationship or cultivate yourself

They're both for idiots.

I know only two people in Elgin (and I live hundreds of miles away)....

Ben?

morton reporting it. love a good bong, catch me in biggies fingering minors

Huddersfield here....

Centre of the known universe.

Somerset here, Youth worker (kids who have problems dealing with normal life) and I more or less just game

Crikey. This place must be a fucking busman's holiday.

Islington here. 8 hour workday. I daytrade for the £250 per day minimum to live here and shitpost on /biz/ the other 6 hours

Fucking dole bum detected

Runcorn here (but from yorkshire); i make specialty chemicals and for fun i like to fuck my girlfriend, play videogames and read up on survivalism

Glasgow here, I am fucking loner who lives on Sup Forums and reddit and I play video games.

It's actually awesome because I see the problems and don't have to deal with the shit

What area?

Here we go again...

London, Circus Performer, g4m3s and tech 4 fun lel.

What's with Wakefield and Sup Forums?

Grimsby reporting in. Work in a shitty factory making soup. Smoke weed, game and in a happy relationship, just recently got engaged.

29/M Solihull, unemployed, live with parents, spend ESA on weed. Probably gonna suicide when I hit 30.

>Sup Forums is known as the shithole of the internet
>so is Wakefield

Tellement belle *.*

Understood

ayy northwich here

Reporting in. I'm busy being an inbred retard who voted yes on brexit but won't do the dirty jobs that those fucking migrants do instead of me. Gimme free shit gtfo and let me fuck the queen.

Too bad Samba's closed down rip

Has it? I was only in there the other week.

Abz here

Moses ain't the owner anymore. It's a new owner now. Is is still good?

It*

No idea. I was arseholed. Woke up to an empty pizza box so it must have been half decent.

I'm from Reading too. I'm a machinist. I play in a band for fun

Nicki from inverness

Claire from Inverness

Rebecca from Inverness

Oh nice

where the fuck does inverness hide these hotties?

>y, those are $0?

i might move up there from Glasgow.

Got a house in Moldgreen and Beaumont Park..

You?

sounds like a plan

Any of you sheep shaggers know these bitches?

Edinburgh

Network Manager (Data Networks not social network shite)
For fun, geeky shit cos i actually like IT.

You wanna move up together? Fuck bitches and get money....

Did you go to Uni?

Awww, you look way too pretty to commit. This is sad.

I did, and it was a waste of time. Only went for the bit of paper, didnt stay around for the honours because of constant fuckups by Napier. So just left with a BEng in Networks

Somewhere cold
Software dev
Doing pretty well financially, rest of life is a shitshow

WOW THIS IS ALL HAPPENING SO FAST I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!

I am at college doing Cyber Security and wondering if Uni is worth it

Thanks user. I can't get a job though and I'm sick of being a burden on my family.

Say yes, 23 M, Not a virgin or neckbeard, Loner but sound as fuck, loves to game.

srs about suicide? sounds depressing

Reading about all the NEETs here makes me sad. I can tell from some of your posts that you've completely lost hope and are depressed as fuck

Not normal depression, but the too demotivated to change the channel because you've smoked so much week to cure the boredom

Please don't commit. had a friend done it and it wasn't nice for the people left behind!

Having the paper is worth it, gives you a foot in the door but most of what you learn wont be useful.

If you got to Napier for Cyber Security then Bill, one of the lecturers is really really good, you can tell he enjoys what he does. Others are hopeless, some are down right arrogant and could do with getting taken down a peg or two.

If you do decide to go to Uni, take the job placement year. You might get taken on permanently after you finish and if no, then it looks better to have a years experience in the field rather than just a degree.

Also the CEH is a good Cert to get, its one of those thats about an inch deep but a mile wide but its another gateway cert that people look for. If you want to get into a proper PenTesting cert than have a look at the OSCP. Thats some intense shit, got to know what your doing for that.

Sound man, Thanks for the advice!

Yeah PenTester is the ideal job for me if I put the work in!

Don't know them but i'm pretty sure they work on the trains

%100 serious. The only thing stopping me at the moment is how much it would upset my mother.

Sorry user but that's quite selfish of you! How much pain must your friend have been in to have ended their life? And you want them to have continued that suffering and misery just so you didn't have to be a bit sad for a while? If you really loved your friend you would understand their decision and be happy that their suffering has ended.

Quite a lot of people do commit suicide for selfish reasons because they can't be fucked to fix their fixable problems

Are you physically able? Reasonably intelligent? If so, you can make something of your life. Nobody in the UK is unemployed at 30 because they can't get a job.

I'm a physical cripple and I look at these fucks like they have no idea the wealth in just having a body that isn't in 24/7 pain. Maybe you need to lose it to appreciate it.

I know how much pain he was in, I found his dead body hanging and his note but it still isn't the answer, you think it is fair to his wife and kid he left behind? I have tried and failed many times, I know what he was going through.

somerset here
professional neet
self study

Chesterfield here, I'm a "chef" at a pretty successful cafe and I hate my life.