How the get the fuck out from the friendzone?

How the get the fuck out from the friendzone?

*to

I'm a little tipsy

You dont, move on.

I think it means you have "passed" on

look elsewhere

Fuck.

You go after a different girl.

stop being friends

Yes, but how?

fuck her friends instead. she will crawl to your dick like a little jealous slut. you just have to act like you dont want anything to do with her anymore.

You must be at least 18 to be here

This guy gets it. Do it.

You don't. Once put there you have exposes your weakness. Move on and learn. Never let it happen again, at the first sign walk away, this is all it takes for them to become interested.

I'm 28 and never had a serious relationship. Hookup or friend zone, never what I want.

I feel you, bro

Read carefully now faggot.

This advice is EXACTLY the only way. There is no alternative, none.

Accept it, learn and move on

Friendzone doesn't exist.
Girls do casually fuck friends all the time. She's not afraid of losing your friendship or anything like that.

She just doesn't find you attractive, that's all. You have only 2 options:
1.- improve yourself
2.- Move on

thread/

You throw the fuck down like you have a set of balls. Have a serious talk with her, let her know where you two are at from your perspective and where you would like to be whether it’s a relationship or whatever. If you do this and it backfires, which is a serious possibility, you have to be prepared to walk away for good. You don’t ask for control, you fucking take it. Sometimes works, most of the time doesn’t, but it’s worth trying. Otherwise you’re just being a pussy torturing yourself.

Man, this is exactly what I needed to read. Taking your advice, thanks.

say fuck off if u aint gunna fuck me then never speak again ezpz
stop being a fucking pussy

Same way you got it